PDA

View Full Version : update on my pregnancy..

racing_gurl07
08-07-2007, 01:38 PM
I am 20 weeks pregnant now...half way there! Not much has changed, i still dont think im that big, im not showing like some ladies i see. but i guess everyone is diffrent right?

The baby is moving ALOT! kicking me all the time, so thats a real comfort knowing that they are alright. The movment used to feel like fluttering but now its actually kicks that wake me up.

I talked to my nurse and told her that ive been having real bad cramping and she said thats normal that just baby moving more and the uterus growing.

I STILL have my morning sickness...its not as bad as it was, but its still there. but hopefully that will pass....

I still wish that i was bigger but i guess that'll come with time..im only 5 months and 1 day so it should all change in about 2-3 months right?

mina'smomma
08-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Just wait one day you'll wake up with a huge belly hun. I didn't think I looked too bad until I went back to work after my vaca and none of my work clothes fit right. My belly has gotten huge and I'm 6 months along :D

Lobodeb
08-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Aww, you'll be fine. Before you know it, that baby will be all up in your ribs, resting on your bladder.

Congrats on your pregnancy, though. I haven't been around much lately so I missed your annoucement.

racing_gurl07
08-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Just wait one day you'll wake up with a huge belly hun. I didn't think I looked too bad until I went back to work after my vaca and none of my work clothes fit right. My belly has gotten huge and I'm 6 months along :D

were u big at all at 5 months??

Im used to the baby moving alot during the night and day, last night they didnt move much at all, and this morning there was no movement at all like normal..should i worry? or should i wait a few days and if theres no movement..should i call my doctor?