PDA

View Full Version : Chloe

Barbiecat
08-07-2007, 06:29 AM
What a loving and special tribute to a gorgeous gal. When I first saw her picture I said to myself "what a beautiful cat", but when I read her story, I knew how truly beautiful she was. From very humble and scary beginnings, she has blossomed into a wonderful, beautiful, caring cat. This is due as much in part to your patience as to her personality. I wish you all very many years together with all your pets.

Laura's Babies
08-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Chloe, you are such a beautiful, special girl! Your beauty is breath taking. May you have a long happy life with your humans!

catmandu
08-07-2007, 10:42 AM
:rolleyes: :cool: :cool: WHAT A SWEET , BEAUTIFUL AND COLORFUL CAT YOUR CHLOE IS. AND WHAT A SWEET PRESONALITY SHE HAS AND SHE CERTAINLY IS A BOON COMPANION AND A DEAR FRIEND TO YOU.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A RAINBOW OF COLORS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W TO COSMIC CHLOE OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :p :cool: :D :cool:

momtomany
08-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Chloe what a beauty you are. I loved your fur momma's story about you. You can tell that you are well loved by your furparents and spoiled. Congrats on being COTD :D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Chloe you are indeed stunning!!!

I'm so glad your guardians found you in time. I agree, it was meant to be that you and they are together!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

fairlady68
08-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Dear Chloe...You have the same name as my new tortie kitty, Chloe, whose soft paws and purrs have helped heal my heart after the loss of my own dear California Calico Princess, Julie. Like your momma, I did not think I would get another cat so soon after losing my Julie. But I am so glad I did! She is a proud "graduate" of Happy Tails Pet Sanctuary here in Sacramento.

Thanks be to God for such a lovely and loving creature as you are...and for the care and patience your humans showed in healing your physical illness and then working to tenderly wear down your rough edges and find the diamond girl underneath.

I do believe Divine intervention was at play here, not only in connecting you with your "purrents" in the beginning but also throughout the course of your heartwarming journey to such a joy-filled loving relationship.

Blessings to you all and kisses from
Your staunchest California Fan Club

Don Juan's mom
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
What a beautiful girl, and a beautiful story. I hope you have many more happy, healthy and SPOILED years together.

Liz

bobtail
08-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Chloe, you are supreme. What a heartwarming story that comes along with you. I wonder if Harley still has the same antics now and if you two, having become better acquainted, arrived at an understanding, maybe even spend some time together? (Two of mine started out on the wrong paw but now enjoy bird watching together at the screen door.) Have a splendid COTD, you deserve it! :D

tatsxxx11
08-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Barbiecat captured my sentiments precisely, Chloe! As incredibly stunning as your outer beauty is, it pales in comparison to the beauty of your heart and soul!:) What a lovely, heartwarming "life's story" your Mom share with us. We all know how utterly heartbreaking it is to say goodbye to a lifelong best friend, a devoted companion and soul mate like her beloved Roscoe. But blessedly you and Harley came into your humans' lives just when they needed you most and as your Mom so poignantly writes, with Roscoe's passing, another young, precious life is renewed, a heart healed; the circle is unbroken!:)

Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful Mom and Dad for opening up their hearts and their home to two such deserving creatures! But as we like to say here, we know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Chloe?;)

Congratulations to you beautiful Chloe, our very special, most precious, Cat of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor with fur bud Harley and your humans, and every moment of your enchanted, love filled life!:) Hugs, kisses and purrrs to you and Harley too of course, from me and my boys, Oliver and Tiger!:)

RoscoeChloeHarley
08-07-2007, 05:30 PM
I just wanted to thank you for all the sweet thoughts and kind words regarding my Chloe. I could really write a book on her and her transformation from a 6 lb. sickly and abandoned cat to a 13 lb. WELL nourished and totally cherished girl cat. In the beginning she wouldn't let anyone near( for a few months) and feared my rather large redheaded husband. I was used to Roscoe, who literally worshipped the ground that we walked on. But, like I said, persistance paid off and she is.......well....she is Chloe, Princess Pork Chop (cuz she still likes to wack Harley on the top of his head....what we call a pork chop!) My heart beats a little slower when she is around and I know for sure that Roscoe is smiling down from the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks again, I love this website!! Now look for Harley's story...... :)

kb2yjx
08-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Chloe Girl!! Aren't you special!!! And a beauty to boot!!! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
08-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Agree completely with everything that has already been said! Chloe, you are a beautiful calico girly girl! Treats in the master bathroom - I love it! Happy Cat of the Day, sweety!