PDA

View Full Version : I miss him so. :(

Sevaede
08-06-2007, 01:39 AM
I am just filled with grief. :(

I miss Soni. I miss him so much. My heart aches and hurts so bad for him and for my sweet husband who lost "his" cat.

I was constantly finding little Soni hair tufts all over the house. I have vacuumed several times since the incident. Yesterday, I was thinking about him and as I walked into my hallway I saw a quick movement from my windowless (so there was no wind or anything pushing this around) bathroom. The thing stopped right in front of my foot, touching my toe just slightly, and I almost jumped. I thought it was a spider on my foot! I bent down, to look closer, and it turned out to be a little ball of Soni fur. :(

I love cats but I don't know when, if ever, I will be able to bring another one into the family. :( I just want my Soni bunny to come back to me, to cuddle in my arms again, to give me gentle touches on my face with his paw, and everything else, again. :(

It feels like the pain will never end. :(

G535
08-06-2007, 03:38 AM
I feel the same about my Finnigan, it's been nearly five months now and I still can't read through all the replies to his memorial without turning into a complete wreck. :(

Laura's Babies
08-06-2007, 08:29 AM
I know your pain.... I still miss my Sambo that was my heart kitty.

kimlovescats
08-06-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm so very sorry! I know exactly how you feel! I don't think I will EVER get over losing my precious Tucker Man! It's been almost 3 years and it still hurts so deeply. :(

Catty1
08-06-2007, 10:30 AM
{{{{hugs}}}} :(

Medusa
08-06-2007, 10:57 AM
It's tough but Soni was giving you a gentle reminder that he's ok and watching over you. It hasn't been that long since he went to the RB but it'll be less painful as time goes by.

AbbyMom
08-06-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm so sorry for your pain.

We understand how you feel. I still think about the kitties of the past and how much I miss them even though, in one case, it's been 22 years since he left me.

Some day you will feel the time is right (not now) for another and you'll think that Soni would approve.

What greater tribute to Soni could there be than to share your love with another cat? Who knows when that will be, but someday you will remember how much you loved him and that love will spill over to another cat that needs love.

RedHedd
08-06-2007, 12:49 PM
I know the pain. Mishi has been visiting occasionally to let me know he's okay on the other side. It does get easier. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

elizabethann
08-06-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm sending you a hug to help you feel just a little better.

Randi
08-06-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm SO sorry you have lost your Soni, I know how painful it is. :(

Sending big hugs, and hope the pain will be less and less.

catmandu
08-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Its Very Hard When A Beloved Face Is No Longer There To Share Your Life. Moose , Shemp And Almond Roca Baton And Tubby 2 Have All Gone In The Last Two Years.
They Will All Be A Part Of Us . Moose With His Booming Purrr.
Shemp With His Comical Ways.
Tubster Because He Finally Had A Furr Ever Home.
And Almond Roca Baton With Her Exquisite Beauty.
I Do Miss Them But Know That They With All The Pet Talk Angels Are Having A Great Time Travelling And Seeing The World.
And That We Will Join Them.
One Fine Day.

rg_girlca
08-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh how well we understand your pain and what you are going through. Trust me, this tough time will end. I went through a bad depression when I had to send my Katie girl to the RB. You have every right to feel the way you do, as Soni was a big part of your life. Just take one day at a time. Try to remember the good times you had together, the funny things that made you laugh and the unconditional love that Soni had for you. It will get easier as time goes on.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Zippy
08-06-2007, 07:11 PM
(((((hugs))))))

joycenalex
08-06-2007, 07:12 PM
i am so sorry

rosethecopycat
08-06-2007, 09:09 PM
So sorry.
Keep your eye on the prize, One Fine Day