PDA

View Full Version : Dapper!

mrsbnatural
08-05-2007, 11:55 PM
What a darling kitty you are! Love your little white pawsies and how great is it that you help take care of your owner's health! Have a great day! :D

Barbiecat
08-06-2007, 05:50 AM
You really are quite the handsome (yes, and dapper) little fellow, aren't you? And a lifesaver to boot. You really earn your kibbles, Sweetie. Keep taking such good care of your purrson!

cassiesmom
08-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Dapper, how wonderful that you make such a terrific nurse! You are a most handsome orangie! Happy Cat of the Day!

catloverforever
08-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Dapper, what a cutie you are with your orange coat and white paws!!! You sound like such a sweetheart and a good nurse, as cassiesmom said. I like how you are so vocal on behalf of yourself and the other cats!!!! You sound so very bold. I am sorry people thought that you were a girl and called you Daphne in your earlier life. Have a wonderful and delightful day as Cat of The Day, Sweetheart! Play with your kitty friends and get some treats and extra luvvins today!
Purrs, Pets, and Treats from Catloverforever and her Clan Of Kitties

momoffuzzyfaces
08-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Dapper what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I love that wonderful picture of you!!! How wonderful of you to help your human stay healthy!!! What a pal you are!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

catmandu
08-06-2007, 01:32 PM
DAPPER IS THE PURRFECT NAME FOR THAT ORANGE MAN AS HE TRULY IS A REGULAR BEAU BRUMMEL OF THE ORANGE CAT CROWD.
MICHAEL AND MIQUELITO AND THE ORANGE ANGELS THAINK THAT DAPPER IS A STUNNING CAT AND TRULY A COMPANION TO TREASURE THROUGH THE YEARS. THE FOUND CATS ALLSEND AN OWESOME ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO DELIGHTFUL DUDE DAPPER OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
08-06-2007, 02:56 PM
What an utterly delightful orange boy you are, Dapper! And what a pefect name your person chose for you, what with those spiffy white spats!:) Heartmelter, that you are sweetie, and as has already been said, a healer as well!:eek: What a good boy you are, alerting your mom to her sugar spikes! You felines are nothing short of amazing! You are quite literally Dapper, a lifesaver, your mommy's hero!:) And you most certainly are deserving of all our praise and of the coveted title, CAT OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you sweetheart! Hope that you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy, love filled "top cat" day!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Dapper!

orangemm
08-06-2007, 04:57 PM
What a gorgeous sight you are, Dapper!! You are a beautiful shade of orange and that white just accentuates your pretty coat. We won't even discuss that someone thought you were a female :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: !

What a wonderful companion you are, keeping an eye on your meowmie and alerting her to danger. You are a priceless gem.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that every day is happy & healthy for you (and your meowmie).

Congratulations, sweet boy!

kb2yjx
08-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Dapper!!! What a swell fellow you are to take such great care of your person!!! That is unconditional love!!! What a thrill to see an ORANGEMAN as our COTD!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!

5Cats
08-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Not only is he very good looking, he has superpowers! My guess is that Dapper (not Daphne!) combines his finely-tuned feline sense of smell with what must be a sort of telepathy. I've known cats to show this ability at times. This is like the dogs who can smell cancer in humans. Animals have amazing strengths beyond ours. How fortunate to have a protective, devoted cat with such a valuable talent! :D Enjoy many healthy years together!