PDA

View Full Version : *Free Husky*

wolf_Q
08-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Anyone interested?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl01.jpg
Talents include: DIGGING, playing in the mud, pruning trees, killing small animals and insects, chewing, howling, eating non-edible items, jumping on furniture, and licking unsuspecting humans in the face
Answers (occasionally) to Keva, Miss Kevious, and Lil' Sh*t
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl02.jpg
"Gee mom I don't know what you're talking about....I wasn't digging"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl03.jpg
"This brown stuff? Oh that's nothing, I'll just clean it off"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl04.jpg
"Hey, that waters cold, don't spray me with the hose!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl05.jpg
"Just look at me...do you really think I'm capable of being bad?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl06.jpg

So...any takers? :p

I'm kidding of course, Keva isn't going anywhere. She's too sweet and adorable to stay mad at for long...but she's really been in a naughty puppy phase lately!

K9karen
08-05-2007, 11:31 PM
I was too mesmerized by those blue eyes at first to notice the crud..but then... :eek: :eek:

Never a dull moment, huh? Terrible 2's???

Lady's Human
08-05-2007, 11:42 PM
I'd take you up on the offer, but she and Lady would probably just egg each other on.....

Karen
08-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Combined they could probably dig straight through to LilithCherry in China!

Awww, that cute face could never be b*a*d could it? ;) Pssst, Keva - we get lotsa snow here in the Northeast ...

Cinder & Smoke
08-06-2007, 12:14 AM
:eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl03.jpg

Now THAT is a pretty GRUBBY Dawg!

There otta be a hole big enough to plant a tree in (or a body) ...

Hope your Dad wanted to plant a tree.

:p

shais_mom
08-06-2007, 12:16 AM
ohhh my
that's one
CUTE
dirty dog! :)
Keva you are a true husky -
hey amy ya know what they say about the first born being the well behaved child and then the second one is a hellion -
methinks that's what you got!
;)

lute
08-06-2007, 12:24 AM
ME ME ME!!! :D Keva is such a cutie! She grew to be such a beautiful girl!

luvofallhorses
08-06-2007, 12:41 AM
She's a gorgeous mud puppy even though she's very mischeiveous! :D

caseysmom
08-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Sounds like she is a teenager!

I love that tongue sticking out picture, she is too cute.

crow_noir
08-06-2007, 01:06 AM
That's not muddy! That amateur needs to be shown by Miss Koli a.k.a. "Pig Beast" how to properly get muddy. Keva still has white showing! Silly girl, you're supposed to come out all black. ;) (When you're done your human should have to resort to an hour's worth of water torture starting with the hose and ending with about a pound of shampoo and baking soda.)

(Pictures were the last thing on my mind the first or the second time Koli did this.)

Glacier
08-06-2007, 01:30 AM
LOL, I have a very similar picture of Earle at about the same age!

Keva is adorable!

chocolatepuppy
08-06-2007, 05:01 AM
Ha ha Keva! :D But she had fun, that's all that's important mom. ;)

RobiLee
08-06-2007, 05:11 AM
Me, me!! I'm interested!

LOL...oh, I think this is too funny. Keva is adorable and her antics remind of my own husky girl. It looks to me like you have a real husky on your hands ;).

Where was Nebo at? Did he get into any of that mess?

{{{Hugs to you and the furkids}}}

Freedom
08-06-2007, 08:08 AM
Oh Keva, you just learned one of the many lessons of life: every good mud bath is followed by the BIG CLEAN UP! :D

pitc9
08-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Keva, I don't believe for a second that you could ever do anything wrong or bad! ;) :p

That first picture is priceless Amy!

anna_66
08-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Where was Nebo at? Did he get into any of that mess?

Now Robin, weren't we just talking about that yesterday;) We said Nebo was the good child and now Amy's got a "REAL" husky on her hands:D:p;)

Oh and as for taking her...what time should I be there?!

cassiesmom
08-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Oh, Miss Kevious ... maybe you were trying your own day spa mud bath experience? :) You look cleaner after your wash-up, though no less CUTE!

CountryWolf07
08-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Wow; I have to admit it.... she's such a adorable girl!!

(Anna has never done anything like that at all, in her life with us.. she's been an angel, except when she runs off and has her own fun out there doing who knows what!)

Ginger's Mom
08-06-2007, 12:19 PM
No, much too cute to have been naughty, I think she was set up. ;)
I must admit, although I would love to have a backyard, I know that Ginger would love to dig in the dirt, and I don't think I could handle the constant batheing.

Husky_mom
08-06-2007, 12:34 PM
well thank you Amy..... I just had to cancel the flights to go pick her up

donīt tease me like that...... I was all set up....... ;) :D

what a good husky gal you are Keva..... she was just taking a beauty mud bath.......LOL.......

Anna sure is right about the REAL husky.....LOL.....

Alysser
08-06-2007, 12:41 PM
I'll take her!!

What a cutie. Of course, you weren't digging Keva. :p

joycenalex
08-06-2007, 07:16 PM
peanut won't let me get another dog, but when it's time to plant again, may i borrow her cute paws?

ramanth
08-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey, she had a nice camo paint job going there. She just needed some grass stain green to complete the look, but you had to go and wash off all her hard work. ;) :D

*LabLoverKEB*
08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Silly, Silly Miss Keva! LOL, great pictures, Amy!

jennielynn1970
08-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Says Keva, "This is what I think about behavin' lady like.... Pffffttttt!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/badgirl05.jpg

wolf_Q
08-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Well she's still in the doghouse. I just noticed she had pulled one of my favorite (U2!) shirts into her kennel...it was nicely hidden with the blankets...and nicely chewed up. :rolleyes:

Nebo was not involved in the muddy mess at all, he was of course being innocent. He came right in the house when I called, perfectly clean, he never digs. Keva didn't come (even when offered treats) and I found her like that.

She's lucky she's so cute and sweet! ;)

Logan
08-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Ha Ha! I always heard people say that if they had their second child, first, they would have never had another one! LOL!!! Seems to be true for dogs, too!!!

Good luck with your troublemaker, Amy. I have a troublemaker of my own to deal with, so I'm not taking you up on your "free Husky". :p

Lobodeb
08-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, if your first few takers haven't come through, I'll take her. I have no dirt in my back yard, so her nails will be kept nice and filed. :p

Keva, I think you were framed. You couldn't possibly have done what your mommy is claiming. Perhaps a Doggy Attorney is in order?

dukedogsmom
08-07-2007, 11:46 PM
I'll be right over! What a doll. Too adorable to get annoyed. I can't believe she's growing up. She looks so big now. How about some after pics after she's been cleaned up? She's so pretty, clean or dirty. After she's dry, hug her for me.

cyber-sibes
08-08-2007, 12:55 PM
We have an opening for a husky, but somehow I think Keva is a more of a handful than I'm up for! What a cutie! Belly skritches to her & the good, patient, kind, obedient, clean, ever so sweet Mr. Nebo! ;)

tikeyas_mom
08-08-2007, 01:45 PM
LMAO!!
I remember when Tikeya used to want inside looking the same way.. Totally innocent, but naughty written all over LITERALY!!! Keva, Your gunna keep your mom and Nebo on their toes ;).

bckrazy
08-11-2007, 06:48 PM
LMAO! I looove the razzberry picture. =) Keva is so cute and sassy... feel free to send her to Cali!

Fozzie gives me that same face when he has been a bad puppy. Maybe he is part Husky!

Daisy and Delilah
08-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Haven't you ever heard of a mud facial, Mom?? How can a girl do her beauty regimen if Mom interferes?

Don't worry, Keva. You're still looking as gorgeous as ever. Keep on keeping on, cutie pie!! :D She is just precious, Amy. I'll take her in a heartbeat. :)