PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Puppies LOL

NicoleLJ
08-05-2007, 10:05 PM
This is going to be an adventure. This week I plan to try(key word: TRY) to get some stacked photos of the pups. They will be 4 weeks old and I would like to do a stacked shot once a week, starting this week, to really show how they are growing. Well I attempted it as a practice tonight. LOL Talk about fun. most were not the least bit interested in standing long enough that it would take to get a good digital photo. They wanted to lick fingers, nibble on chins or just go play and romp. Talk about little wigglers.

So I did learn one trick. stack them while they are still waking up. So I tried just a little while ago agian to see if them being groggy at all helps. They were all crashed out. So I picked up one gave him a couple of cuddles to wake him up and then stacked him. HE STAYED. lol Well for a little while. I held him there but he didn't struggle or anything. So I think I found the trick. I sure respect the other breeders out there that do this with their pups. It sure is not an easy task. lol

So if anyone has any tips to this I would love to hear them.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

Giselle
08-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Awww how adorable! :D

Are they flopping down when you try to stack them? With tiny and uncooperative dogs, I just take two bricks and set them far apart enough so that the dog has to keep their feet on the bricks. Of course, I don't know if you stack GSD puppies like the adults, though =P