PDA

View Full Version : Patches and Charlie

toughCookie
07-27-2002, 03:05 AM
the "boys" are growing, have been here 3 weeks already! time has gone by so fast! right now they are having lots of fun with a cardboard box! in and out of it, jump on the top, then down again, chasing each other around! Louise is making friends with them the last couple days, and has been more playful with them and by herself since Emma doesn't play much lately.
Muffin has just started to chase them under furniture the last 2 days... about the same time that Louise started playing with them, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?:confused:
Charlie seems to have a long body! but both are getting bigger, I noticed tonight how they have grown:cool:

I will post some pics this weekend, going to take some more tomorrow.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-27-2002, 01:30 PM
Sounds like sooooo much fun! Don't you just love that super playful kitten stage!! How old are Emma and Louise now? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES!!
And how is Patches belly doing? Is it still big and round or did it go down?
PICTURES~PICTURES~PICTURES!!:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-28-2002, 12:34 AM
Patches and Charlie sure are growing up fast. I saw some of their pics in your other thread with your username Arizona. I noticed that you're able to use ToughCookie again. Did you ever find out what the problem was? I'd love to see more pictures. :)