PDA

View Full Version : Josephs is still having problems

catmandu
08-05-2007, 06:27 PM
As he winced while eating a Whiskas Temptation.
I am debating whether to put down dry food for the other Found Ctas as I dont think that Joseph will eat food that gives him an ouchie mouth.
Do I take the chance as I think the Other Cats miss thier dry food.
I welcome your opinions.

jenluckenbach
08-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Gary, I would put out the dry food. If Joseph feels comfortable eating it, he will. Just make sure to feed him his soft food so that you know he has eaten enough.

Temptations are hard, aren't they?? Maybe a soft treat might be better for him. It takes a little while for his gums to recover from dental surgery. When Amber had her surgery, I was worried too that it did not work because for a while she still had the pain.

It is hard to watch them in pain, but offer him the soft foods and treats and when his gums recover, he'll be back to eating whatever he likes.

Laura's Babies
08-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Good advice Jen gave you Gary. Give him the soft to make sure he gets enough in him and Pounce makes soft treats that he could eat.

catmandu
08-06-2007, 12:19 PM
I knew I could count on getting some good advice. Thank You Jen. I will put the Kitten Food out for know and the Science Diet which are smaller than most. I will get him some Baby Kitten Food from Royal Canin as that will be easy for him to chew. I hate when My Best Friends not happy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101991.jpg
Thank You Aunt Jen.
I love YOU!! Juke Joint Joseph.

rg_girlca
08-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Gary, you got good advice from the best. I pray that JJJ3 has a full and speedy recovery with no more ouchies.

rosethecopycat
08-06-2007, 09:06 PM
My Old Man, Malfi likes Pro Plan kitten kibble.
They are small and smooth and go down him without chewing.

Good luck to you and Joseph.