PDA

View Full Version : Just an update.

jenluckenbach
08-05-2007, 06:23 PM
The big news of the day is that Simba spent the whole night downstairs with us all last night and didn't pick any fights. :) He has been spending much of his days out with us as well. He still loves the fosters in the upstairs when I am not home, but he just wants to be with me so bad that he has finally decided he needs to behave for that priveledge. :) I love that Simba SO much!!

Now, for those folk who don't get to cat health.....
Sterling is fine. UTI is over.
Bonnie is eating as well as she ever was after her depo injection (prior to surgery) and her dental surgery!
Shilo has way less mouth pain now that he had HIS dental surgery (his second). He is left with only 1 upper canine tooth and a few tiny front teeth. I still thinks he gets an "owie" once in a while though, I hear him yell. :(
Biddy is now on antibiotics (Baytril) He will need yet a 4th urinalysis at the end of next week. But the good part is that his blood work was perfect and his xray showed no stones.

Fern, who had a 3 day episode of throwing up seems to be doing better. She kept it down a few days. Then she threw up a few times. Now she is keeping it down again AND she HAS brought up the troublesome hairball, so that probably WAS her problem all along.

I think that covers all the residents. Fosters, well that is a whole other story. :rolleyes: But things are looking up for them, too. :)

catmandu
08-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Thats great news that the Cats medical problems are getting better. Like all of the Pet Talkers we worry about our Comapions and we cannot be truly happy if they are not well. All of Us at the Found Cat Paradise Hotel are praying for your Best Friends.

Laura's Babies
08-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Wow! How do you keep up with all that? Sounds like you can finally catch a breath now.

kimlovescats
08-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Sounds like things are settling down for you a bit now! That's great, Jen!

Kim

K & L
08-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Boy Jen you sure have your hands full there! :) Glad to hear things are on the upswing!

rg_girlca
08-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Wow Jen, you surely had your hands full. I'm glad to hear that everyone is improving and pray that they continue to do so.

joycenalex
08-06-2007, 07:10 PM
jen, i thought i spent alot of time with the vet....wow