PDA

View Full Version : baby goat

Paul
07-26-2002, 10:35 PM
   From newschannel2000, someone left a baby goat (http://www.newschannel2000.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-157825220020725-190723.html) in a box at the Monrovia, CA library.

Paul

Karen
07-26-2002, 10:39 PM
Soooo cute!!!!! I'd keep her!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-26-2002, 10:56 PM
AWWWW SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!
I would keep her too and a pygmie goat at that!! What a sweetheart she is and very lucky to have been found by another wonderful fellow animal lover!!:D

mugsy
07-26-2002, 11:05 PM
Ok, let's get a plan together and go kidnap her because I want her too. What a little doll. Baby animals are so darn cute. I hope he gets to keep her.

kohala
07-26-2002, 11:06 PM
Pun intended - if it is one!! I think little goats are sooo cute, and I actually like the bigger ones, too. (I've know a few old ones, but thats another web site ;) ) What a great mascot she'd make for the Fire Dept - Gotta love those Firemen! Hope there's more news about her as she grows into her full size, whatever that may be. My neighbor was telling funny goat stories the other evening about when his Dad had goats when he was a kid (no pun intended). They have them in the Petting Zoo at the San Diego Zoo, they're adorable.
They make wonderful pets, especially the pygmies, for their size!! Thanks for sharing, Paul!!!

kohala
07-26-2002, 11:30 PM
After reading the article thoroughly, I had to laugh at human nature. A few years ago I saw a T-shirt on a co-workeer that said "Goat-Buster" under a picture of a Goat with the lined through circle over it (like the "Ghostbuster" logo if you remember that). I seems the Navy had to get rid of hundreds of goats that were grazing all over San Clemente Island. I don't know how they did it, but this guy was in on it. Anyway, now here comes the state or city - there goes that old memory of mine again :o - wanting to bring in goats! Timing is everything, I guess.
Go figure ....humans.....

mugsy
07-26-2002, 11:37 PM
Humans should never be thought of as the brightest bulbs in the pack...I'm thinking on most things, about a 25 watter!! lol

I love how humans think they can outsmart nature!! They'll use them for the fire and then kill them because they're overrunning the place and eating all the grass...like you said...go figure!

kohala
07-26-2002, 11:40 PM
Especially Civil Servants (I can say that being one!)

krazyaboutkatz
07-27-2002, 12:55 AM
What a cute goat. She's also a very lucky goat. Thanks for sharing the story Paul. :)

TheAntiPam
07-27-2002, 07:02 AM
Up until April, I lived in Monrovia - I had raccoons and opossum visitors, but never a cutie baby goat! Maybe the library can start lending pets - Hmmmmm, Lend-a-Pet!!!!

mugsy
07-27-2002, 11:43 AM
Paul, will you keep us updated on the status of this little cutie??

Rottieluver45
07-27-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
Ok, let's get a plan together and go kidnap her because I want her too. What a little doll. Baby animals are so darn cute. I hope he gets to keep her.

I`m up For it!! Ready? :D Shes so cute!

Paul
07-27-2002, 12:07 PM
   If I see any updates I will post them.

Paul