PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate!

anna_66
08-05-2007, 08:44 AM
So...who wants to come and join us at Diana's (4 Dog Mother)? This is what I'm bringing (Dove Chocolate, White Chocolate Reese's Cups, Hershey's Nuggets-all different types, 4 different types of cookies and some Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/IMG_3329.jpg
Now don't you wish you could come:p:D

Whisk_Luva
08-05-2007, 08:51 AM
So...who wants to come and join us at Diana's (4 Dog Mother)? This is what I'm bringing (Dove Chocolate, White Chocolate Reese's Cups, Hershey's Nuggets-all different types, 4 different types of cookies and some Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/IMG_3329.jpg

Make me jealous why dont you? :p

*Drools on keyboard*

I dont even know if we have any chocolate in the house! :(

Just one bite? :D Pleaaaaase?

Surely you cant eat it all between you??? :p

k9krazee
08-05-2007, 09:43 AM

Yesssssssssssssh!!!!

Rachel
08-05-2007, 10:17 AM
You do know my weakness, don't you? You can keep the jelly beans but if you notice any of the rest *missing*, I've telepathically been there.

Would you mind putting out some milk to go with those cookies?

Ginger's Mom
08-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Ah, you certainly got my attention with that title. Seems I have a built in radar even with virtual chocolate. Yum, it looks delicious, and I am sure the food will be second only to the wonderful company. Have fun ladies. :)

Jessika
08-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Dove chocolate is the best (Hershey's ain't got nothin' on Dove!), but Dove's DARK chocolate is close to being heavenly... Godiva, however, IS heaven... if you like Dove... try Godiva.... super expensive... but sooo worth it!

Daisy and Delilah
08-05-2007, 06:53 PM
YUM YUM YUM!!!! Wish I was there ;) :) :D

Husky_mom
08-06-2007, 11:57 AM
soooo....... a bit late but........ I thought that was just for me.......LOL....

if you ever wanna come to my place you are SOOOOOO welcome......... chocolate or not.....;)

4 Dog Mother
08-06-2007, 12:07 PM
I don't know -- I think we came pretty close to eating it all - well maybe not but Anna didn't get to take much home with her as we all like our goody bags!

Thanks Anna and everyone who was able to make it - it was good to get together, laugh, talk and eat! - The race was a bit boring but hey, ya have to take the bad with the good. Sorry, Amy and Anna Tony didn't win 3 in a row. Robin - was Mark in that race? Joyce, I don't think I could here you above the rest - were you interested in the race and did you have someone you were rooting for? I don't think Staci cared who won as long as he was fairly young, unmarried and cute!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-06-2007, 12:32 PM
OMG .... drooling all over my keybord...... :rolleyes: ;)
I need help, I need to be "peeled off" my pc-screen :eek: :eek:

RobiLee
08-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Diana, you had me laughing. Of course Martin was in the race and he even finished in the top 10 which makes me happy. Of course I was just happy that Tony didn't win :). I was wondering if we were boring Joyce to death with all the race talk. Sorry about that, Joyce! Hmmm, Staci, fairly young like "Cutie Pie Kasey Kahn"? ;)

As for the CHOCOLATE it was YUMMY! I am a chocolate freak. I ate a ton of it while I was there and threw a bunch of it in my purse when I was leaving. Matter of fact it was what I had for breakfast this morning..lol...very yummy breakfast indeed :p .

I'm now off to heat up some of Amy's chicken for a sandwich and have some of Diana's yummy potato salad with it.

It was a great day yesterday!

shais_mom
08-06-2007, 05:13 PM
yup she's got me pegged like a nail! :)
yes it was sooooo much fun!!!
getting together with friends is good for the soul I think.
And I'm eating good on the left-overs too! :D
we didn't leave much for Carl and Ralph tho!!
And when Diana said that she could make potato salad - I said Shhhh not too loud - Phred will show up! ;) we decided if he did - he had to wear a wig as it was a girls day! :D

Miss Z
08-06-2007, 05:21 PM
After looking at that pic, I need a cookie. Right now. :p

Cinder & Smoke
08-06-2007, 05:42 PM
And when Diana said that she could make potato salad -
I said Shhhh not too loud - Phred will show up! ;)

We decided if he did - he had to wear a wig as it was a girls' day! :D

:eek:
:rolleyes:

My Gud Buddy - Staci --- alluz lookin out for my best interests!

Heck - I didn't even get an Invite! :(

shais_mom
08-06-2007, 06:18 PM
:rolleyes:

My Gud Buddy - Staci --- alluz lookin out for my best interests!

Heck - I didn't even get an Invite! :(
b/c you aren't a girl -
unless you've had a sex change in the last 2 weeks. :eek: :eek: :eek:

4 Dog Mother
08-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah, which part of a girl's day did you not get ;) ?

You would have been bored to death with most of our conversation and begging us to tell you what and where was a antique farm and steam show and why was that Carl hiding there (he played it real safe - didn't get home until between 10 and 11.

We could invite you along on one of the future shopping trips if you are up for it? Now, Staci what color of wig should he wear?

shais_mom
08-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Yeah, which part of a girl's day did you not get ;) ?

You would have been bored to death with most of our conversation and begging us to tell you what and where was a antique farm and steam show and why was that Carl hiding there (he played it real safe - didn't get home until between 10 and 11.

We could invite you along on one of the future shopping trips if you are up for it? Now, Staci what color of wig should he wear?
me thinks a red one! ;)

I'm not sure what he'd have done when I said plus sized p__________e :eek: :eek: :p :p

Logan
08-06-2007, 09:03 PM
OMG, you girls had such a great gathering!!!! Makes me jealous that I wasn't right there with you, even if I'm not a racing fan and I'm not a chocolate fan, either! LOL!! Doesn't matter. If I could have spent the day with all of you, I woud have been in heaven! I'm so glad you had such a good time together.

Logan

shais_mom
08-06-2007, 09:10 PM
here's some pics -
I didn't get any group shots but the other girls did....

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9Qas2bFs1UbcA

Cincy'sMom
08-06-2007, 10:12 PM
It was a fun day...even if Tony was 5th loser...better then that 8th loser, Mark Martin :D

So, is it too early to schedule a pre-Christmas shopping day? If I mark the day off now, maybe I can keep the travel and meetings to a minimum at work, and can actually make it this year!!!

You got some really cute pictures, Staci!

ramanth
08-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Glad you ladies had a nice time! Looking at that platter of goodies, my tummy is GROWLING! :D :o

Karen
08-06-2007, 11:32 PM
So, Diana, did Taggart get that buzz cut just for the big day? I don't think I've every seem him look so un-scruffy! And Jack's pretty sleek there, too!

shais_mom
08-06-2007, 11:50 PM
jack looks like a wire haired dobe! :D
Amy - it's NEVER to early to plan a shopping trip.
:D

anna_66
08-07-2007, 06:43 AM
We had a fantastic day (although Tony didn't win again;))

As for the candy and cookies, I had plenty more I was going to take for my work picnic but I wimped out because it was so hot and now it's all sitting on my counter waiting to be eaten! So come one, come all and chow down:D

I got quite a few pictures, lots of the dogs and of the humans too. Click here! (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2088903036)
Diana has the most WONDERFUL dogs ever! I wanted to take them all home!
I loved that we got to bond with them and just sit back and chill. It really was nice. And as for Taggerts cut, I think he looks like a lion! He's so freakin' cute!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pb5941b58b18dccaeb0a20fc0b5a99dce/e83d779a.jpg

And look at this stunning back yard...isn't it amazing...even more amazing with all these lovely ladies in it:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pc8b289649a79d4d1fa6ba8e3f6b5e91e/e83d784b.jpg
(Amy, Diana, Joyce, Robin & Staci)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pdf2bf253038271ea8309961a31f87a0d/e83d7778.jpg

Thanks again for inviting us, I had fun!!!

Rachel
08-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Thanks for sharing your day with us. Like Logan, I would have loved to have been there in person. The dogs look like they had a spa day as part of the preparations for the event. As always when someone posts pictures, I snoop around and noticed the John Deere stuff. :cool: