PDA

View Full Version : Simon (Cowell) IS a good guy.

ChrisH
08-04-2007, 10:26 AM
I like him when, around two years ago, he donated his winnings to Battersea Dogs Home and now that he has taken part in an ad for the RSPSA I like him even more.

Our great new advert featuring the voices of top celebrities Simon Cowell and Fearne Cotton will be on TV screens from today - have you seen it yet?

The ad is inspired by the reality TV show craze, where viewers are asked to vote for their favourite person or act. In the advert, Simon Cowell tells the stories of three animals who need saving. They are:

# Poppy, a kitten that has been dumped in an alleyway
# Honey, a dog that has been beaten by her owner
# and Tilly, a puppy that has been used as an ashtray.

But in the case of our ad, the reality show is turned on its head when the number to save each animal is identical - showing that all the animals we save are equal and all need our help. Watch the advert now!

Vitally important
"When I was asked to get involved with this project for the RSPCA, I didn't hesitate," said Simon.

"Put simply, the RSPCA cannot continue to rescue, treat and rehome over a thousand neglected, injured and sick animals every month without your help. So please show your support in any way you can."

You can watch the ad from a link posted on their site.
http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RSPCA/RSPCARedirect&pg=NewsFeature&articleId=1182868820747

lizbud
08-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Well Chris, this has changed my opinion on him. I thought he was just
a old grouch. ;) Good for Simon. :)

Laura's Babies
08-04-2007, 03:24 PM
That is a GREAT commercial! What they need are more like them that are shown every day, over and over!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2007, 10:15 PM
There goes his reputation ;) Well done Simon, we knew you were a good guy really