PDA

View Full Version : Brad Paisley tonight!!

Pam
08-04-2007, 07:22 AM
I am sooo excited!! I am finally getting to see Brad Paisley in concert. There will be a big group of us going, including my 5 year old grandson who is probably his biggest, although littlest ;) fan! I have seen parts of his concerts on TV and am prepared for a wonderful time. Has anyone been to a Brad Paisley concert? Comments please!! :) :cool:

RobiLee
08-04-2007, 09:00 AM
I've never been to one but I sure would like to one day in the future. I'll bet you are going to have a great time. If you get close enough give him a kiss on the cheek from me, please ;).

Make sure you ask first though. We don't want to be one of those fans without class. Sorry, I just saw the news about Tim and his crazy fan a few days ago. Yes, I'm a bit behind on the news. I thought it was just awful. I did see Tim and Faith in concert and thought they were wonderful!!! Loved them both!

Ok, I'm way off topic. Sorry, Pam! Say hi to Brad for me!

CountryWolf07
08-04-2007, 09:10 AM
I've seen Brad twice in concert; he is awesome! =) Have a wonderful time.

JenBKR
08-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Ooh I love Brad Paisley! Haven't been to one of his concerts yet, but I want to! Be sure to give a full report ;)

Pam
08-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Ooh I love Brad Paisley! Haven't been to one of his concerts yet, but I want to! Be sure to give a full report ;)

Oh you can be sure about that! ;) Just check out Bradpaisley.com to see when there will be a concert near you. :) Also, the video to his song Online is on there and it is a riot! :)

sirrahbed
08-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Lucky you Pam!! I hope you have a fantastic time :) Seems like you have gone to another big name concert recently - was it Martina McBride maybe? Hubby and I went to see Alison Krauss & Union Station last Sunday and WOW!!

Have fun!!! :D

Pam
08-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Lucky you Pam!! I hope you have a fantastic time :) Seems like you have gone to another big name concert recently - was it Martina McBride maybe? Hubby and I went to see Alison Kraus & Union Station last Sunday and WOW!!

Have fun!!! :D

I saw Alan Jackson in 2005 and Brooks & Dunn in 2006. I said if I could only see Brad Paisley I'd be a happy woman and so here I go - about to be one happy woman! LOL!
Alison Kraus is awesome too. I love her duet with Brad in Whiskey Lullaby. :)

RICHARD
08-05-2007, 01:39 AM
If he comes close keep your hands above the waist. :D

Pam
08-05-2007, 06:00 AM
If he comes close keep your hands above the waist. :D

:D :D :o :o

The concert was just awesome. He really pours himself into it in every way. Most of the songs were from his new album Fifth Gear, so someone who maybe went to a concert last year had a whole new group of songs to enjoy. I think the most moving one was When I Get Where I'm Goin'. During the song the pictures of various people who had passed on came up on the screen. The biggest applause came for Johnny Cash and June, Dale Earnhard, Steve Irwin and John Ritter. Of course he sang Ticks and Online and there was Alcohol, Celebrity and Mud on the Tires and all of the other classic Brad songs. My grandson got a Bonfires and Amplifiers tour shirt and wore his cowboy hat and had made a banner. I was hoping the banner would catch Brad's eye and we would all wind up on stage. LOL! LOL! We were too far back for that, though, even though we actually did have good seats.

Taylor Swift, Kelly Pickler and Jack Ingram were the openers. All in all just a great night! ;)

Edit: Just remembered I took a picture of my grandson when we got back home. This was after midnight and his bedtime was hours earlier, but he got a second wind. :)

Rachel
08-05-2007, 07:18 AM
Oh, Pam, thank you for posting that picture. I know watching the *littlest biggest fan* enjoy the show had to be the best part of it. Bet everybody had a great time and it must have been a blast.

Pam
08-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Rachel, when Dale Earnhard's picture came up on the screen he raised his hand! This little guy is a real NASCAR and country music fan. He knew many of the songs by heart and sang along. :) Yes, watching him doubled the enjoyment. :)

Rachel
08-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Rachel, when Dale Earnhard's picture came up on the screen he raised his hand! This little guy is a real NASCAR and country music fan. He knew many of the songs by heart and sang along. :) Yes, watching him doubled the enjoyment. :)

:) Be still my heart!