PDA

View Full Version : When I go to the movies, I have to have

Marigold2
08-02-2007, 09:11 PM
When I go to the movies I have to have
Popcorn :p :p

kuhio98
08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
When I go to the movies, I have to have Junior Mints.

(My friend Loretta turned me on to this...... Take your hot bucket of popcorn and dump in a box of Junior Mints. Wait a few minutes and the chocolate and mint will melt all over the popcorn.) Grossed me out when she told me, but it is G :D :D D!

Genny
08-03-2007, 02:07 AM
I have to have coke & buttered popcorn or it's just not like at the movies--the popcorn makes the movie that much better

wombat2u2004
08-03-2007, 02:50 AM
Tickets ????

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-03-2007, 04:46 AM
Tickets ????

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20977%20gele_ROFL.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20977%20gele_ROFL.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20977%20gele_ROFL.gif

and of course I need popcorn and a coca cola!!

Alysser
08-03-2007, 08:15 AM
I used to always eat something, whether it be Snowcaps or buttered popcorn with coke(yum!) but now since I'm trying to loose weight I'm not going to have anything. I'm going to the movie today, hope this one isn't too long! ;)

KittyGurl
08-03-2007, 08:20 AM
When I go to the movies I need Coke and popcorn!

moosmom
08-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Popcorn with GOBBS of butter on it!!

When I lived in Michtgan, all the theaters allowed you to put your own butter on your popcorn AND they allow as many refills as you want. At the end of the movie, I'd fill my bucket one more time with GOBBS of butter, to take home with me. :p :D I think that's the ONLY redeeming quality of living in Michigan. It's only my opinion, though.

cassiesmom
08-03-2007, 09:47 AM
When I go to see a movie I have to have a seat in the back half of the room! At the multiplex, you enter the room in the middle. The seats in front of the entrance are all on the floor; but in the back, each row is up a step from the previous one. I can't stand to sit in the front because then I have a neck-ache after the movie!

At the classic cinema, though, the entrance is in the back, so it doesn't matter. They don't show as many commercials and previews at the classic cinema either.

Marigold2
08-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Since it's going to be 91F here today I thought I would take my daughter to the movies. Not sure if we will see the Simpons or Harry Potter. Popcorn here I come.

lizbud
08-03-2007, 10:30 AM
I always get popcorn & a pepsi. :) I would like to see the new Underdog
movie. :o I'll bet it's funny. :)

jackie
08-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Not sure if we will see the Simpons or Harry Potter. Popcorn here I come.

I cannot wait to see The Simpsons!!!!!!! The only bad part is they dub it into Spanish, so it isn't the same with the characters voices, but I can't wait for the English version. :D

I have to have popcorn too! In fact, I am now craving it, so I might drag the boy to the cinema tonight.

pitc9
08-03-2007, 11:20 AM
I have to have Goobers and a Pop.

I don't care for popcorn. :o

Karen
08-03-2007, 11:24 AM
I once saw what they call "butter" for popcorn in its room-temperature state. I never have them put it on my popcorn any more - we rarely get popcorn at the movies, but it's always "no butter, please!" for me!

ilovemypup
08-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Sometimes I go to the movies without anything (but tickets) . Sometimes I get two boxes of buncha crunch!! I only eat one LOL !

Flatcoatluver
08-03-2007, 01:01 PM
I have to have coke! I hate the popcorn :o

kittycats_delight
08-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Always popcorn with extra butter and a diet pepsi. And then usually half way through I send hubby out for chocolate/vanilla swirl soft serve yogurt.

Pembroke_Corgi
08-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Popcorn! But I hate the butter and always get it without so it's crispy and salty, just the way I like it. :D

I am quite appalled at how much it costs these days...I was going to do without at the last movie I went to but I am too conditioned to crave it. I had my husband buy me some in the middle of the movie when I broke down and just had to have some. The movie seemed a bit dull without the popcorn.

RICHARD
08-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I cannot wait to see The Simpsons!!!!!!! The only bad part is they dub it into Spanish, so it isn't the same with the characters voices, but I can't wait for the English version. :D

Los Simpsons......da- da da da da - da- dah dah dah dah dah da!

Vamos al Kwik E mart por cerveza Duff?

DOH!

LOL, Homer probably eats churros instead of donas!

cassiesmom
08-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Los Simpsons......da- da da da da - da- dah dah dah dah dah da!

Vamos al Kwik E mart por cerveza Duff?

DOH!

LOL, Homer probably eats churros instead of donas!

Voy al Kwik e Mart para Buzz Cola ... Kwik e Mart es ahora 7-Eleven al 31 Julio. I missed it.

joycenalex
08-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Tickets ????
then popcorn, i love popcorn at movies and buttery-at home, in theaters plain popcorn.

Marigold2
08-03-2007, 08:06 PM
I had such a wonderful day. Took my daughter to see the Simps. Awful movie by the way. No different then the TV show, just longer. Was actually bored half way through. A waste of $13.00 for tickets and more for the snacks.

Anyway then I took her to dinner.
Then we went grocery shopping and I bought her a weeks worth of grocerys.

Tomorrow we go to the art fair. :p :p :p What fun.
Wish we would have watched Harry Potter instead.

CathyBogart
08-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Peach Rings!!! I love peach rings!! I like popcorn too but it upsets my tummy. :(

CountryWolf07
08-03-2007, 08:44 PM
White cherry Icee. :)

Freedom
08-04-2007, 08:57 AM
I don't go to the cinemas. Sitting in the dark with a flurry of lights on a screen makes me nauseous.

Plus I get SO irritated with all the "noise" around me. Used to living alone I guess.

When I watch a movie here at home I make microwave popcorn. Just now I am hooked on the kettle corn variety, Mmmmm!