PDA

View Full Version : I think it might be over

animal_rescue
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
My mom has finally said we're leaving my dad. I feel really bad for her because she's so upset and I don't want to see her upset at all. Basically we're positive now that my dad is on drugs. Infact today my mom admitted to me that she suspected long before but hoped he would quit on his own, sadly he hasn't and it's put us deep into this hole. We can't do anything else except try and get our own lives restored. My dad has put us through so much crap and doesn't want to get any help for himself, he says this is his thing and he's been taking caring of others for years, it's his time. Well then let it destroy HIS life, I can't forgive him for what he's done to my mom and sisters. We're going to move in with family, put everything into storage so my dad doesn't pawn it off, and find all the animals home. It's going to be extremely stressful I know, but my mom is putting us kids first. Please spare some prayers for us and the pets if you can.

*LabLoverKEB*
08-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Oh, I am so terribly sorry. I really don't know what to say, except that you, and your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers... :(

Alysser
08-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Megan, you really don't know how much it hurts to see you in such a situation, I am in tears for you. No one should go through this. I really wish I could help, because I know these words probably won't at all. If there was any possible way I could take one of your dogs in I definately would try, but I can't. I am so sorry, I truely am. :( I'll be thinking of you.

Karen
08-02-2007, 03:27 PM
You will be in our prayers, especially in finding a place where you and your animals can stay safely.

Think of it as a beginning, love, okay? A beginning of your new, happier life.

animal_rescue
08-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks guys, it's really good enough to know I have people to rant to when I need it. I really needed to get it out and while I know it's not much, it did help me feel somewhat better.

Actually I'm at my BFFs house right now and she's not even here. I just kind of walked in the house, saw her mom, and immediately started hugging and crying to her. She knew about my problems and I'm really glad to have her whole family support me the way they are.

pitc9
08-02-2007, 03:49 PM
LES... :(
I'm so sorry.

I pray great homes are found for all of your animals and that you and your mom are able to start a new wonderful life together.

Laura's Babies
08-02-2007, 04:04 PM
It may be stressful now because you are being uprooted but look ahead, don't dwell on what is gone but what is ahead for you and your Mom. The pay off will be a better less stressful life.

My brother, a policeman told he he has seen some stuff out on the beat.. One thing he said you learn real quick out there is that once a person is on drugs, that is their ONLY focus in life... the next hit of the drug of choice. He said these people have No Mother, No father, NO sister, No brother, No friend. The drug is their focus and everything else means NOTHING to them.... and you better not get in their way!

Life can only get better for you now.

Flatcoatluver
08-02-2007, 05:36 PM
((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry, Your family, your pets and of course you will be in my prayers. LES

Catty1
08-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Hi, Megan. {{{{hugs}}}}

There's a saying that sounds really dumb at a time like this, but just bear with me.

You know how some people say that when one door closes, another opens?

Well, that's true - but these people forget to mention that it's h*** in the hallway meantime!

HUGS and PRAYERS for the open door, and a new beginning for all of you.

Marigold2
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Best of luck to you and your mom. I think your mom is very brave and intelligent.

crow_noir
08-03-2007, 02:39 AM
*continuing to keep you, your family (that includes your pets) in my thoughts and prayers*

wombat2u2004
08-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Mate.....take one step at a time as you walk away from your past.
And do not look back, you're not going that way.
Wom

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-03-2007, 04:50 AM
This terrible, Megan! I will put you in my prayers!
If you want to talk about it, I added your msn to mine: I am Lut.

kimlovescats
08-03-2007, 08:44 AM
((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))) Sweetheart!!!! I know this is so very hard for you and your mom and sisters right now! :( You are all doing the right and best thing for yourselves AND your Dad. Even if he doesn't or isn't able to see it right now, with God's help, one day he will!

Keep your chin up and keep the Faith!

Love,
Kim