PDA

View Full Version : A Blonde Customer.

wombat2u2004
08-02-2007, 06:35 AM
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane energy-efficient kinds. Yesterday, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the windows had been installed a whole year ago and I had not paid for them yet.
Hellloooo?????? Now just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So I told him just exactly what his fast-talking sales guy had told ME last year... Namely, that in just ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Helllooooo"?????? (I told him). "It's been a year"!

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up.... He hasn't called back, probably too embarrassed.

jackmilliesmom
08-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Another one for the blonde hall of fame and yet maybe not in her dumb ways she is kinda smart and the contractor well he should sack his sales guy.....

moosmom
08-02-2007, 07:51 AM
ROFLMAO!! I sure didn't see that one coming! :rolleyes:

Marigold2
08-02-2007, 09:59 PM
I have often wondered why men make so much fun of blonds but blondes seem to be the number one fantasy.

:confused: :confused: :confused: I am confused.

wombat2u2004
08-03-2007, 03:06 AM
I have often wondered why men make so much fun of blonds but blondes seem to be the number one fantasy.

:confused: :confused: :confused: I am confused.

Can I explain that with a little joke ?????

Q. Whats the mating call of a blonde ????
A. "Ohhhhhhhhhh....I'm so drunk !!!!!"

:D Wom

mike001
08-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Now that is funny, going to keep it for someone I know.

JenBKR
08-03-2007, 02:25 PM
So maybe we're not so dumb after all! :D

Marigold2
08-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Marilyn Monroe was pure genius. When asked by a reporter what she wore to bed she answered

Chanel number 5

That is one of my favorite quotes ever.

She was a woman who knew how to use her looks.

From a President to a playright to a baseball player
She charmed them all.

mrspunkysmom
08-03-2007, 10:59 PM
May all your children be REAL Blondes: As gorgeous as Marilyn and as smart too.

Blonde jokes refer to those who routinely dip their hair in the chemicals. It must do something to the brain cells.

dukedogsmom
08-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Can I explain that with a little joke ?????

Q. Whats the mating call of a blonde ????
A. "Ohhhhhhhhhh....I'm so drunk !!!!!"

:D Wom
That is funny!