PDA

View Full Version : I love my friends so much!!!

king2005
07-31-2007, 10:19 PM
These guys are just too awesome!!

Gio & Renos are meeting me for 7pm tomorrow, & they are going to try to move all my stuff from storage into my new place!! :eek: :D

I honestly don't know what I have done to deserve such awesome friends!!! I didn't ask them for the help at all.. Renos sent me an MSN message tonight telling me that him & Gio are moving me out tomorrow! :D

All my friends here in the GTA have been just too awesome!!! I hardly know these people & they treat me like family!

I'm really not use to this much kindness & them wanting nothing in return, but my friendship.

I can no longer regret meeting Chad, if it wasn't for Chad, I never would have met such wonderful friends!!

Non of these friends judge me, or tell me how I NEED to dress or act. We all dress & act different... We are all caring/loving people, who share the same intrests. I'm known as the odd ball, as I'm the only female & I doa lot of weird things, that most females don't... & they all said thats one thing they really like about me :) They also like the fact I will try new things at least once & I'm not scared to get dirty :)

wombat2u2004
07-31-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm really not use to this much kindness & them wanting nothing in return, but my friendship.

Maybe they figure you're worth it ;)
Wom

king2005
07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Maybe they figure you're worth it ;)
Wom

I'm just so use to getting the short end of the stick for so long, that I just don't understand why they care so much about me... I know I have gone out of my way to help them here & there... but nothing that would earn this degree of friendship. Maybe from Joe as I have done a lot to be there for him during his bumps, but not so much the others, as I still don't know them all that well. I hang out with Joe WAY more then them & I talk to him WAY more then them... Maybe they see that I'm there for Joe & they like that..
I don't know...

wombat2u2004
08-01-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm just so use to getting the short end of the stick for so long, that I just don't understand why they care so much about me... I know I have gone out of my way to help them here & there... but nothing that would earn this degree of friendship. Maybe from Joe as I have done a lot to be there for him during his bumps, but not so much the others, as I still don't know them all that well. I hang out with Joe WAY more then them & I talk to him WAY more then them... Maybe they see that I'm there for Joe & they like that..
I don't know...

Maybe !!!! Maybe they simply like you.....because...you're you !!!! :D
Wom

crow_noir
08-01-2007, 02:38 AM
Congrats! That feeling of friendship is priceless!!! Everyone deserves to feel that. Sounds like you finally found some decent folk.

jackmilliesmom
08-01-2007, 03:29 AM
I'm glad you are seeing the good side for a change and I hope it continues...

king2005
08-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Today started off like a nightmare, as Chad called the SPCA on Axle again!! :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

No worries, the SPCA guy is awesome & soooooooo sweet. They are trying to get me a permitt, so this BS can come to a stop.
He called me again, saying hes going to leave me alone, for the rest of the week & the weekend, so I can move into my new place with less stresses.. Then he'll contact me next week. He also said he really liked Karen, as she spoke very highly of me & Axle's care. :D Shes getting her conversation licence, & she let him know that & showed him her temp... So thats more on my side :D

Also Karen said she had called David (Her ex-husband). Hes coming with his car & the 2 of them are joining me in moving me out tonight :D David's car is small, but David & Karen are very strong people, so thats a lot of strong wo/man power :D

Karen said why didn't you ask me for help with this move? I said I don't like bothering people more then I have to, so I was going to move everything on my own & get a tiny bit of help at the very end.. As this is my mess to deal with, i don't feel right getting others involved, just look who knocked on your door this morning... Its not fair that the cops & SPCA bother my friends when they are hunting for me.

She said you silly girl!! Its not bothering us to help you, you need the help & we'll all be glad to chip in as much as we can... Remember we are all one giant family. When a member gets in a rut, we will be by your side. Thats why your living in our house...

WOOHOO!!! I just got a call from Scott (SPCA) I DO NOT NEED A PERMIT to keep axle!!!!!! But he said I should get one anyways, so this kind of thing cannot happen again :D

WOOHOO!!! *does a dance*
I knew I wasn't breaking any laws.. EAT THAT CHAD!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

Marigold2
08-01-2007, 05:54 PM
You are such a nice person, good things are going to be coming your way, so get use to it. Expect happiness.

king2005
08-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Thanks everyone :)

The storage unit is almost 100% emptied!!
There was a slight misscommunication & Gio didn't bring his grandpa's SUV.. He brought his clown car (its an itty bitty Jeep, where 3 of us have to sit ontop of each other to fin in the 3 back seats hehe)...

But because there was 3 autos, we were able to move it all but the large tank & my horse... Gio is going to meet me tomorrow with his grandpa's SUV & we're moving the tank & I'll be closing my storage unit :)

Everyone LOVES my apt. They think I'm over paying, but they do agree that its a very nice view & a nice looking apt!!

Its now 3:10am *yawn* Karen got me some gifts for my new place :D.. she got me a nice new pj top & shorts.. She gave me one of her teddies , hes has a really nice fleece coat w hoodie... & some of her clubbing clothes, as she no longer goes clubbing & I have nothing to wear of my own... I'm so happy :)

moosmom
08-02-2007, 08:11 AM
King2005,

There's nothing more exciting than a brand new place to live!! It's all yours and it's a great feeling, isn't it??

Mazel tov

king2005
08-02-2007, 09:07 AM
King2005,

There's nothing more exciting than a brand new place to live!! It's all yours and it's a great feeling, isn't it??

Mazel tov

I'm crazy excited about my first night & scared too... It'll be my first time alone in 25yrs (my whole life)... Im kinda hoping someone will come over for the night :P I'm so weak :o :rolleyes:

Joe is really excited about my place, cause its 1 bus from his work to my place & he said he'd love to come over here & there through out the week, WOOHOO!! Renos is happy cause he can catch a TTC bus from the subway to my place. Gio likes the view, but my place means he has to drive further, but since its a place we can all go without being hassled by someones folks hes more then willing to drive there.

The guys are already building a game server so we can have lan parties at my place for this weekend hehe Well for sunday & monday (monday is a STAT holiday of some kind)... sooo excited :D