PDA

View Full Version : Firehouse Dog DVD

elizabethann
07-31-2007, 09:37 PM
I just watched the DVD of Firehouse Dog (it came out today) and Fenway's in it. It's so funny. He's in the Special Features section. He's smack dab in the middle (upper row).

I'm going to buy the movie tomorrow and then have a movie party and invite all his friends and family over so they can see his 5 seconds of fame.

:D

I_luv_rusty
07-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Aww. Rusty is suppose to be in that also, how are they shown? (like is it just a special feature with a bunch of pictures of dogs?) I'm probably just watch it, to see Rusty lol. :p

jackmilliesmom
08-01-2007, 03:33 AM
It has not even released in Cinema's over here yet I think it is only being released next week. I am bringing some small cousins to see it, will keep an eye out for Fenway

elizabethann
08-01-2007, 06:49 AM
It's actually a very cute & funny movie. I think little kids would get a kick out of it. I liked it. I thought it was funny.

If your dog was in the movie, they show the dogs while the credits are being run. The dogs are in frames and they're moving up (like the credits).

If your dog was in the DVD (like Fenway), you have to go to the special features section and they show 5 dogs to a screen. Each dog is framed. They play music in the background.

It was just funny seeing Fenway. I think the movie's producers had a good idea when they did that contest on Dogster.

Muddy4paws
08-01-2007, 02:43 PM
This is freaky.. I saw a advert on the way home for firehouse dog :D I was going to make a thread, I cant buy the dvd right now :( I have no money whatssoever but its definatly going to be a dvd im getting in the future!! :D

Karen
08-01-2007, 03:15 PM
We got it from Redbox - it's a dollar a night, so extremely affordable - I'll have to see Fenway's "Special Feature" before I return it!

Genny
08-01-2007, 03:41 PM
I didn't know
that was out!? I want to
see it too--i bet it's cute!!

Ginger's Mom
08-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh cool, I haven't seen the movie yet. Now I have a real reason to rent it; I know someone in the movie (well sort of ). :)

Muddy4paws
08-02-2007, 01:10 PM
:o I feel pretty stupid now.. I forgot you could rent dvds, we dont have a fiml place too close to us so I never really bother, BUT I think I will make the exception ;) *Goes to sweet talk boyfriend* :D