PDA

View Full Version : You Tell Em Girl

lizbud
07-31-2007, 05:27 PM
I thought this was kind of funny, but Faith Hill didn't I'm sure. :p

Faith Hill Angry After Fan Gropes Tim McGraw
Hill Told Woman She Was Disrespectful

POSTED: 6:52 am EDT July 31, 2007

LAFAYETTE, La. -- Faith Hill wasn't too happy about one fan at a recent concert. She has a message for fans -- keep your hands off her man.

Country music star Tim McGraw was groped by a woman after a performance. (Click here for TMZ.com video of the incident.)

A female fan grabbed McGraw in the crotch at the close of his set as he walked between a barricade and the stage to greet fans in Lafayette, La.

Jumping to his defense was his wife and concert partner, who had an angry response. Hill singled out the offender, saying: "Someone needs to teach you some class, my friend. You don't go grabbing someone else's husband's (private parts). You understand me? That's very disrespectful."

Hill's representative Paul Freundlich confirmed to People magazine that the fan had grabbed McGraw. Freundlich told the magazine that Hill declined to elaborate.

"Faith dealt with the situation on the spot and said all that needed to be said from the stage," he said.

The incident made its way to Internet gossip sites within hours of the show. It was caught on a cell phone camera and posted by someone in the audience.

The couple is touring together.

click here for the video of it.

http://www.theindychannel.com/entertainment/13786590/detail.html

Alysser
07-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Wow, that's a little EXTREME! :eek: She has every right to be mad. Go get 'em girl!

Zippy
07-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Faith handled it with the class that she told that girl she should learn.

Suki Wingy
07-31-2007, 06:27 PM
good for faith!

Pam
07-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Good for Faith! That pathetic girl needed to hear that and I'm sure it is something she will never forget.

elizabethann
07-31-2007, 09:42 PM
They showed the video on t.v. today. I thought Faith rocked. Tim just walked away and let Faith tell that woman off.

caseysmom
07-31-2007, 11:42 PM
I thought she handled it very well but could have left out the b word :eek:

moosmom
08-01-2007, 08:16 AM
WAY TO GO FAITH!!! Tim McGraw is HOT!!!! :p

Cataholic
08-01-2007, 09:05 AM
I would think whether it was someone's husband or not, it was an inappropriate contact.

lizbud
08-01-2007, 11:18 AM
I would think whether it was someone's husband or not, it was an inappropriate contact.

Yeah, that's a given, but to do that with the man's wife right there takes
a lot of nerve. The fan? acted like a jerk & I'm glad she was called on it by
Faith.

lvpets2002
08-01-2007, 12:17 PM
:) Yup I just knew I loved Faith for a reason.. I thought she handled it well.. Go Get Em Faith.. Stand up for your man..

shais_mom
08-01-2007, 12:27 PM
I say let her have it -
People forget that celebs are people too -
with families and feelings.
Granted a lot of them don't act like it but
some of them do.

king2005
08-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Go faith!!

She handled it better then I prob would have..

I'm sure with me I would end up with a nasty stain in my trunk, a dented shovel & covered in dirt LOL

RICHARD
08-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I"d grab him to get a chance to talk to her. :rolleyes:

LOL,

Those are his bits. I have always thought that women who 'stake a claim' to a man's privates are a little kooky.

Yep, no one should grab anybody's crotch-but to go off like that?

At Tim/Faith concert they sang a duet and after the song she reached over and goosed his arse. O.K., it's her territory but he should have defended himself.

If any man cannot define the boundary of his 'ownself', he shouldn't expect his woman to do it for him. Usually that guy's bits are at home, on the fireplace mantle, where they belong. ;)

Pam
08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=RICHARD]I"d grab him to get a chance to talk to her. :rolleyes:

LOL,

Those are his bits. I have always thought that women who 'stake a claim' to a man's privates are a little kooky.

Yep, no one should grab anybody's crotch-but to go off like that?

At Tim/Faith concert they sang a duet and after the song she reached over and goosed his arse. O.K., it's her territory but he should have defended himself.

If any man cannot define the boundary of his 'ownself', he shouldn't expect his woman to do it for him. [\quote]

Interesting to hear a man's take on it all. :) Honestly, I wouldn't want to tangle with Faith about anything. I applaud her for her rant but I seriously lost some respect for her when she was caught on camera being less than supportive when Carrie Underwood won at the CMAs. Faith looks like she can sure take care of herself no matter what the circumstance! :)

lizbud
08-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Interesting to hear a man's take on it all. :) Honestly, I wouldn't want to tangle with Faith about anything. I applaud her for her rant but I seriously lost some respect for her when she was caught on camera being less than supportive when Carrie Underwood won at the CMAs. Faith looks like she can sure take care of herself no matter what the circumstance! :)

Pam,

What, You don't believe her story that "she was just kidding around" with
that LOOK at the awards? ;)

RICHARD
08-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Interesting to hear a man's take on it all. :)

I never claimed to be a man.... :eek:

That kinda of incident always made me uneasy.

I think that she should have pulled the offender aside and whispered to her somethinh like the line in the movie, Alien. "Leave him alone you....."

That way Faith saves face-she don't look like some maniac-and the offender gets the chance to confess her sin when asked, "What did she say to you?"

-------

A few years ago that skunk, Christina Aguilara, made a face after Faith Hill's name was called at some awards show.

I have to stick up for my 'girl', she paid her dues-she was never a game show contestant or some ex-kiddie 'star'. But hey, everyone goes crazy at times!

Marigold2
08-02-2007, 09:46 PM
I hope the girl was thrown out of the concert. Everyone is there to have a good time and grabbing a man's privates is wrong.

Actually that reminds me of a funny joke.

Ok ladies shimmy up to a good looking man. Now rub his thigh and say THIS FEELS LIKE SILK, now rub his other thigh and say THIS FEELS LIKE SATIN now grab those *&^&&&^ and say
THIS MUST BE FELT
I haven't had a complaint yet, of course it's been many years since I've done that. ;)

sparks19
08-03-2007, 02:34 PM
I never claimed to be a man.... :eek:

That kinda of incident always made me uneasy.

I think that she should have pulled the offender aside and whispered to her somethinh like the line in the movie, Alien. "Leave him alone you....."

That way Faith saves face-she don't look like some maniac-and the offender gets the chance to confess her sin when asked, "What did she say to you?"

-------

A few years ago that skunk, Christina Aguilara, made a face after Faith Hill's name was called at some awards show.

I have to stick up for my 'girl', she paid her dues-she was never a game show contestant or some ex-kiddie 'star'. But hey, everyone goes crazy at times!

But then if no one HEARS the "confrontation" the offender could make up some bull story and say she threatened her life or something stupid, take her to court.... AND.... chances are she would WIN. So I say the more witnesses the better :D

And I don't think Faith "Went off" persay..... she was speaking in a rather calm manner and then continued on with her song as if nothing happened. Handled quite well I would say :D

RICHARD
08-03-2007, 03:10 PM
But then if no one HEARS the "confrontation" the offender could make up some bull story and say she threatened her life or something stupid, take her to court.... AND.... chances are she would WIN. So I say the more witnesses the better :D

The gal started it by grabbing Tim's.....ah, Faith's penis. IT's all on tape! :eek:

sparks19
08-03-2007, 03:41 PM
The gal started it by grabbing Tim's.....ah, Faith's penis. IT's all on tape! :eek:

I know it did. I saw the video lol