PDA

View Full Version : Aug 1st is the BIG DAY!!! *Great Big Smile*

king2005
07-31-2007, 12:09 PM
I have been so excited that moving is the only thing on my mind today!!

Tomorrow is when I get the keys to my new place!! Wow my own place *jumping in joy*!!!

I have to fill my car with as much stuff as I can tonight, so I can go straight to my new place, sign, get my keys, unload, then drive to my storage unit in hopes I make it before it closes, load my car again & then go to my friends place.

Karen didn't realize that Aug 1st was happening tomorrow, but in the middle of the week. She begged me hard to stay until the weekend, I still said no, I said I was leaving Aug 1st & thats tomorrow.. She then said, how on earth am I suppose to have a moving away party if your already gone??? I said ohhh.. ok I'll stay a little longer then..

So ya I'm getting a moving away party :D How cool is that!!!

I'll be fully moved in by Sat.

Sunday morning I get my internet, so I wont be without internet for very long.. just long enough to drive me a little crazy hehehe

Over the past couple weeks I've been able to get some nice things for my new place...

I got a really nice free desk! I'm so excited about it, its so nice looking!

A Nice Dresser & a coffee table.

I'm suppose to meet up with a lady named mom & shes suppose to take me to her place & I get to go through all of Karen's old stuff & can take all the pots & pans that I need :)

I also got plates & bowls.

Far too much clothing!! Luckly I have a HUGE walkin closet!! :D