PDA

View Full Version : Lonnie

Barbiecat
07-31-2007, 05:49 AM
How wonderful that you built cat ramps for your spoiled girls; I'm sure they appreciate them every time they go out on the lanai. Enjoy your special kittys for a long time!

happylabs
07-31-2007, 07:20 AM
What a pretty gal she is! I might be biased a little though because she looks just like my cat Mamma. Lonnie does have such a sweet face. It brings big smiles to me when I read about cats that are so loved by their owners like you and your husband. Give Lonnie an ear scratch for me and I hope she enjoys her day of fame!

gardenmimine
07-31-2007, 07:36 AM
what a sweet looking girl you are!
and bravo to your owners for being intuned with your cat needs
I will have a great day just because i saw your loving-long-whiskered-cute face
congrats for COTD Lonnie

cassiesmom
07-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Gentle slow-motion Lonnie! What a wonderful outlook on life! Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl! Please ask your loving humans to give you and your cat-siblings some petting for me on 'your' lanai.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Lonnie what a sweet face you have!!!

I'm so glad you and your sister have a wonderful loving home together!!!
I'd be kissing that sweet pink nose of yours if I could!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
07-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Greetings beautiful Lonnie!:) I love your life philosophy, sweetheart...nice and easy does it!:) What an enchanted life you and sister Lucy lead, what with two such loving, forever humans to dote on you, tons of sunshine to bask in and your very own customized, deluxe lanai, complete with pet door and perch!:D It doesn't get much better that!

Heartfelt thanks to your dear Mom and Dad for going the rescue route, welcoming home not just one but two such deserving felines! :) What a heavenly match, and how well they have been rewarded their great compassion!

Hugs and kisses to you and Lucy too, on your much deserved day of honor, precious Lonnie! Hoping that you and Lucy, your proud Mom and Dad, are all enjoying a very happy, warm and sunny, Cat of the Day celebration!:)

catmandu
07-31-2007, 05:15 PM
:cool: :rolleyes: :cool: Lucky Lonnie has the best of both worlds , the frsh Florida Air and Sunshine and the freedom to enjoy them safely. Believe me if I had the resources the Found Cats would have the ramp system that Lonnie enjoys. They will just have to settle for visting Lonnie with Tony Romas Take Out.
They are sending A SUNNNY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO LOVEABLE LONNIE YOUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

kb2yjx
07-31-2007, 06:27 PM
What a pretty girl!!! How lucky that you and your sister were BOTH adopted!!! And I just love the way you can experience the outdoors in a safe way!! HAPPY COTD!!!

karlyb
08-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Oh my, Lonnie, you have the sweetest little kitty face! You have wonderful parents who adopted both you and Lucy from the shelter. I'm sure you have repaid them many times over with love and affection you give them. You are a great and gorgeous COTD, Miss Lonnie, and I hope you have many more happy and healthy days with your loving family.