PDA

View Full Version : Bye mom and dad!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-31-2007, 04:00 AM
Our daughter Indra left on sunday for a 12 days youthcamp. She is in Corsica ("Corse" ???).
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/indra1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/indra2.jpg

Bye!!!!!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/indra3.jpg

This is a camp for 18 year old girls and boys.It is very well organized. It is expensive, but it all worth it :)
I am wondering if your kids do this too? (please answer :) )

Oh my, I will miss her terribly :( . She is such a sweetheart; when she is home, she always does the cooking, the washing and ironing! The kitchen is always spotless!!
I wish I could give her e-a huge hug now... :) . She deservs this vacation 100%!!!

chocolatepuppy
07-31-2007, 05:01 AM
Have fun Indra! :) She'll be back soon mom. ;)

Laura's Babies
07-31-2007, 08:43 AM
How wonderful! Have a great time Indra... don't forget to write! Mom misses you so write often!

gini
07-31-2007, 10:51 AM
Indra, you sweetheart - have a great time, take lots of pictures. You deserve this vacation.

Mom will be waiting for you with open arms.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Nobody has kids on youth camps ??? :confused:

lizbud
07-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Nobody has kids on youth camps ??? :confused:

I know people who do, but my chrildren are older now.My sister's kids all
went to church camps and loved it.. Indra has a beautiful area to spend
her vacation time in. Corsica is supposed to be lovely. :)

cassiesmom
07-31-2007, 07:50 PM
I went to camp for three summers (11 days each year). The first year I couldn't wait for it to be over. The second and third year, after I got home I missed my friends and the camp activities. Instead of homesick, I was camp-sick.

My nieces both went to church camp last summer. They both chose not to go again this year, but I'm not sure why.

Sonia59
08-01-2007, 04:25 AM
Nice! In what part of Corsica is she? At least she should have a real summer wheather over there. Corsica and the mediterranean part of France are the only areas with normal summer wheather at the moment :cool:

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-01-2007, 04:37 AM
Nice! In what part of Corsica is she?

It is in "20230 Poggio Mezzana".
Do you know where that is, Sonia? I've found Corsica on a map, but couldn't find that place where she is staying .

JenBKR
08-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Bye Indra, have a good time! You deserve this vacation! Mom will miss you greatly while you are away.

I never went to youth camp myself, although I know many who did. I did go to several baton twirling camps in junior high and high school though, how I loved that. :)

Sonia59
08-01-2007, 11:39 AM
It is in "20230 Poggio Mezzana".
Do you know where that is, Sonia? I've found Corsica on a map, but couldn't find that place where she is staying .

It is on the East coast, half-way between Bastia and Aleria. Near the beach and already at the foot of the mountain. It is one part of Corsica I haven't explored yet, but it should be great, as the rest :D Today is 28 C and sunny there :)