PDA

View Full Version : So much anger here lately...

crow_noir
07-31-2007, 02:57 AM
Not just good old fashioned debate... but ANGER.

I think we all need to step back and take a few deep breaths.

I already posted this over in the prayer thread, but i think this section needs this site pointed out too.

this may be helpful...

http://www.pathways-to-peace.com/ (http://www.pathways-to-peace.com/)

View Presentation (Only takes a few minutes to load even on dial-up.)

Make sure sound is on. (bottom left)

(For some reason i thought it looked better on my old laptop.)

I pass out the address to this site whenever i find someone in need. I also use it as a holiday card :D

Someone on a message board posted it years ago and for me it stuck. It isn't religion specific even though it's a religious site hosting it. The words spoken with in are words of wisdom. The first time i seen it, i seen how purple it was and almost closed it right away (My third least liked color then.) By the reviews people were giving it on the board though i HAD to check it out. I'm glad i did.

Hope you all enjoy. If you like it, please pass it on.

finn's mom
07-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Life is just too short to spend so much time filling your heart and head with anger via the internet. There is enough of that in the "real world." I try to avoid drama in real life as much as possible, not that I'm afraid of confrontation. It's just that I try to surround myself with positive energy and people, even if it doesn't always work out that way. Negativity finds a way to get into your day at some point, I certainly don't see the point in going out of your way to find IT.

moosmom
07-31-2007, 09:28 AM
Carrying around anger is like renting space in my head to my ex-husband. :p

Life is WAAAAY too short.

Miss Z
07-31-2007, 10:25 AM
I agree. How some people get so worked up about certain topics that they themselves were never actually involved in is sometimes beyond me. Yes, there will always be dispute on the board, but there is never need to make hurtful remarks towards another PTer.

So, PT, you gonna calm down or do I have to come and spray you with a cold hosepipe? :p ;)

crow_noir
08-01-2007, 12:13 AM
So, PT, you gonna calm down or do I have to come and spray you with a cold hosepipe? :p ;)

I was thinking maybe slipping some Valium in their drinks :D

Maybe burning some enhanced incense ;)

:cool: Chill dudes, chill. :)

ratdogg
08-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Maybe burning some enhanced incense ;)

:cool: Chill dudes, chill. :)[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

enhanced incense? I'm going to go smoke and think good thoughts about the people of PT :)

wombat2u2004
08-01-2007, 02:33 AM
Not just good old fashioned debate, but ANGER.

Anger ???? I disagree.......let's debate !!!! (Wait...I need to go get my meat axe.) :D
Wom

elizabethann
08-01-2007, 06:57 AM

LOL!! :D

Marigold2
08-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh that's funny. I do get angry but don't stay that way for long. I am usually laughing within 10 minutes again. I do however feel deeply about some issues. I care. Others don't. Anger can come from carring about someone or something and not wanting it to be hurt or mistreated. I have always been that way. I laugh hard, love hard, play hard and dance hard.

Life is WAAAAY too short.