PDA

View Full Version : White Trash?

RICHARD
07-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Sweep the floor.

Hmmm, Dust bunnies, Cat hair, paper clip......

Let's see......I don't need this any more......Put it in the plastic bag.....

Oh, I gotta put the clothes in the dryer....I'll toss the bag on the floor and I'll come back and put the sweepings in...

La la la la la....Halfway to clean clothes! Let me go back and finish sweeping.

Lovely,

I guess I"ll have to wait to pick up the trash and the bag AFTER the White Trash wakes up from his nap on top of the trash. :rolleyes: ...

Pawla
07-31-2007, 09:02 AM
SURELY by now you know not to leave a bag on the floor! It would be the same as trying to pack a suitcase, or looking at the newspaper. :rolleyes:

catmandu
07-31-2007, 09:49 AM
The thing about sweeping up is that the engineers get back into the litter boxes and kick it all out on the floor gain. And thanks to Pouncer Roccalno I cant put the boxes into the Cellar.
Edster sounds like hes a bundle of fun and a lot of fun at the Pet Angel Partees. Hes as My Dear Mother would say a going concern.

cassiesmom
07-31-2007, 11:05 AM
I have my own personal Inspector of Clean Warm Laundry Fresh from the Dryer. If the laundry passes inspection, it must be slept on immediately, while still warm. Same thing with freshly ironed clothes. Must be rested upon while still warm. I learned this by foolishly placing unfolded clean laundry on the bed to be folded. Hahahahaha. Fold it before you bring it in from the laundry room, servant.

Freedom
07-31-2007, 12:52 PM
Maybe you just have to learn to complete one task before you start the next; the supervisors ARE keeping tabs!

RICHARD
08-03-2007, 03:28 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p63e11ae17b57ca34a591699a7275f3ab/f36adb02.jpg

now you tell me.

joycenalex
08-03-2007, 07:41 PM
.....dude, YOU left it on the floor.....and did you share the cinnabons? ;)