PDA

View Full Version : We need a bigger bed....

sparks19
07-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Saturday night we had some REALLY REALLY big storms roll through.

I HATE storms... especially at night when I can't see what is happening.

So about 5:30 (this was the worst storm) I wake up to non stop thunder and lightning and it's close. So hubby wakes up with me and cuddles me to try to help me not be scared (I know... I'm a wimp lol).

Beezer and Belle are fast asleep out on the couches in the living room and normally are not really afraid of storms but I guess this one was just too much lol. About 15 or 20 minutes into the store I hear the click click click of toenails coming down the hallway. In comes Belle. As soon as she sees me she starts wagging her tail like mad..... it was like "Oh momma I'm so happy to see you please save me" lol

so she gets up in the bed... she's not so bad cause she curls up at the end of the bed you hardly notice her.

Then about 5 or 10 minutes later I hear click click click again.... in comes Beezer. He tried to tough it out but I guess he just didn't want to be left to deal with the storm all alone. so HE gets up in the bed. BUT.... Beezer just HAS to lay right in the middle.

So NOW we have the four of us in this bed (not to mention that I am quite pregnant lol and taking up a lot of room as it is) Beezer is right in the middle and seems to be hogging all the blanket somehow.... between Brian and I we have just enough room on either side of the bed to lay.... and barely enough covers to cover our butts.

LOL but both dogs were quite happy to be safe with us and slept in there with us until about 7:30 am..... the storm was over and they went back to their couches. haha

Poor Brian got NO sleep and had to deal with three wimps

We need a bigger bed

Cinder & Smoke
07-30-2007, 12:48 PM
Poor Brian got NO sleep and had to deal with three wimps.

Brian shudda gone out and curled up on a Dawg Couch!

;)

sparks19
07-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Brian shudda gone out and curled up on a Dawg Couch!

;)

LOL but then he would have three wimps follow him out and take up all the space on the couch :D lol he was the only thing keeping the three of us from freaking out hehehe. Sometimes being the brave one has it's down side ;)

Ginger's Mom
07-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Aw, I think Beezer just came in to help Brian watch out for you girls. Yeah, that's it. :)

sparks19
07-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Aw, I think Beezer just came in to help Brian watch out for you girls. Yeah, that's it. :)

HAHAHAHA that MUST be it. I'll stick with that story to protect Beezers precious male ego :D hehe

cyber-sibes
07-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Aw, I think Beezer just came in to help Brian watch out for you girls. Yeah, that's it. :)Sounds plausible to me!