PDA

View Full Version : Penny

Barbiecat
07-30-2007, 05:46 AM
What a beauty you are, and you sound fun, too. Enjoy your special day.

caconnel
07-30-2007, 06:02 AM
Penny is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her picture, and thank you for giving her a loving home!

sootycat
07-30-2007, 07:12 AM
i love your 'Penny Black!!!' my black cat Sweep does that 'buckeroo', we call it head butting!!! :) beautlful girl >"< :) Sweep's brother Sooty is in heaven because he got ill with FIV,i just adore black cats!! :) >"<

cassiesmom
07-30-2007, 09:29 AM
What a beautiful, shiny, black Penny I see on my monitor today! And you like to play hide and seek, too. From reading your story I get the impression that life with you is never dull! :D Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Penny; and a long and happy life to you with your loving and caring family.

hardercy
07-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Penny, you look so soft and plush and have beautiful eyes! Congrats on your special day!

catmandu
07-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Penny The Tubster has eyes glued to the computer screen. He cannot believe such a Beautiful Ebony Cats there , but hes cryiing that you are all the way in England.
You are so charming and beautiful Penny and a true delight for your Guardians. Mayhaps Tubster will visit sizzling shrimps in paw.
The Found Cats ALL a MIGHTY BRITISH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO PURRFECT PENNY OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

gini
07-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Penny, what a little love you are!! I fell in love with those eyes of yours too.

Congratulations on your special well deserved honor today.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Penny add me to your growing fan club, please? :D

What a stunning girl you are!!! I love your beautiful eyes too!!!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
07-30-2007, 02:50 PM
What a beauty you are Penny, those spectacular, copper-colored eyes are as shiney and bright as a new penny, almost as shiney as your stunning black coat! :eek: And your Mom chose the perfect pillow "throne" for you to rest upon for your COTD photo shoot as well; you look so regal! But your most beautiful feature of all, your loving demeanor, your big, big heart!:) Bet your Dad just melts when you rest that precious head on his hand each night!

Enjoy your reign as our most deserving Cat of the Day honoree, beautiful Penny, and wear your crown proudly:) Congrats, hugs, kisses and purrrs to you from me and my boys, Oliver and Tiger:)

chocolatepuppy
07-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Oh Penny! You are gorgeous! Please stay away from those wires! Congratulations on being COTD! :D

kb2yjx
07-30-2007, 06:21 PM
I just wanted to reach thru the screen and pet that WONDERFUL fur!!! What a beauty!!! HAPPY COTD!!!