PDA

View Full Version : I've Got Really Sad News

kiki22
07-29-2007, 04:23 PM
My Sister Got Rid Of Her Dog..............on Saturday July 28, 2007.............and We All Miss Him, He Was Such A Great Dog To Have................

And The Foster Mom Was For Rude To My Sister And Brother In Law................

Because He Went Back To His Foster Mom.................

KittyGurl
07-30-2007, 08:55 AM
I am so sorry about your sisters dog. Hopefully, he will have a great, new life!

kiki22
08-01-2007, 02:50 PM
i think he will

Babyboonie
08-03-2007, 03:49 PM
That's really sad Kikki...what made them return him?

kiki22
08-05-2007, 01:32 PM
because he was jumping on my sister's cat...............and almost killed her cat

KittyGurl
08-09-2007, 12:48 PM
So sorry about your dog. Do you know who adopted your sister's dog? Maybe you can keep in touch with them and visit him every once and awhile.

kiki22
08-12-2007, 12:42 PM
my sister is going to find out...............who has him now, she got rid of him, because he was knocking over my sister's two little kids................and he was hurting them, he did not mean to hurt them

Pawsitive Thinking
08-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Surely the foster mum or someone should have checked whether the dog was suitable for your sister's family

Babyboonie
08-16-2007, 06:54 AM
I thought it was the Cat Kikki? Was it the children as well?

Brody's Mum is right - if the dog came from a foster home, they should have carried out significant checks on whether the dog was suitable for the family and vice versa.

Was it a well known foster place?

kiki22
08-17-2007, 03:31 PM
he was to big

Babyboonie
08-18-2007, 05:43 AM
How old was he?

Did your sister have any luck finding out whether he'd gone to a new home and whether you would be able to keep in touch with him?

kiki22
08-19-2007, 02:40 PM
truman was 6months

KittyGurl
08-20-2007, 09:20 AM
He's only a puppy.

Puppies like to jump and act crazy. Poor Truman.... Hopefully, you can keep in touch with his new owner.

Babyboonie
08-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Kikki, i'm really sorry to do this, but some things are just not ringing true with Truman...hopefully you can clear things up a bit for me..

Back in May you stated that Truman was 14 months old...then in early June he was 6 weeks old...then late June he was 6 months old???? Plus if I remember rightly your sister was taking Truman to see a trainer?

As I say, i'm sorry to mention this but please be honest with us.

Whisk_Luva
08-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Kikki, i'm really sorry to do this, but some things are just not ringing true with Truman...hopefully you can clear things up a bit for me..

Back in May you stated that Truman was 14 months old...then in early June he was 6 weeks old...then late June he was 6 months old???? Plus if I remember rightly your sister was taking Truman to see a trainer?

I too, would be interested to hear some answers...

Sorry Kikki

KittyGurl
08-21-2007, 08:46 AM

Please, Kikki, we need truthful answers. Don't lie. We are just trying to help you out.

kiki22
08-21-2007, 01:22 PM
my mom tryed looking on the web.................but his pic was not on there

KittyGurl
08-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Can you ask your sister how old he is? She should know old old he was since he was her dog.

kiki22
08-24-2007, 04:29 PM
i'll let everyone know............if i hear anything on truman

Babyboonie
08-27-2007, 03:16 AM
Kiki your ignoring the questions I asked in a previous post that a couple of other members of pet talk would also like honest answers too.

Kalei
08-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow this whole thread is getting really weird. Every post you post just a few words that no one even asked about, they are pointless fragments that no one asked.

But you are completely ignoring everything else that we have asked. All I see is a bunch of stories being made up, your facts are different each time.

Babyboonie
08-28-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm glad i'm not the only one feeling like that Kalei..hence my previous post. I thought that maybe I shouldn't say anything, but after reading several other posts i'm just concerned about the lies that are being told.

Kiki - if you are still reading this, please just be honest with us. I'm sure I speak for lots of people when I say that I've made some really good friends on this site and would hate to think that their posts are just made up, especially as i'm always honest. I very rarely get involved in threads where there are "arguements" going on...and I hate to think that i'm starting one as that is not my intentions at all, especially considering you are upset over your Truman. If your honest with us people will respect you and will become your friends...at the moment it's hard to know whether to trust you or not.

KittyGurl
08-29-2007, 08:50 AM
I think she tried to look on the web for Truman's age, but couldn't find him, that's what she wrote in her last post and maybe she got mixed up with the ages.

But Kiki, please be honest with us ALL the time.

kiki22
08-31-2007, 08:33 PM
sorry everyone............we never found out where truman went to

Babyboonie
09-01-2007, 04:04 AM
Sorry to hear you couldn't find Truman, but i'm sure he has gone to a loving, caring home.

Kiki - have you read the previous posts? :confused:

kiki22
09-01-2007, 03:11 PM
we all miss truman...............my little niece and little nephew..............don't understand yet

buttercup132
09-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Back in May you stated that Truman was 14 months old...then in early June he was 6 weeks old...then late June he was 6 months old???? I pm'ed her a looong time ago about that and was just rude about it and made up lies. This whole thread is kind of funny how she keeps going on about random things.
I was also wondering why the story kept changing. Just some bored kid?

Babyboonie
09-01-2007, 04:25 PM
I agree with you Buttercup132. I've had some strange pm's from her, but she seems friendly enough...which is why I hope she is being genuine.

Kiki - please read the all posts within this thread - you may then get an understanding of where we are coming from and will be able to answer our questions. I'm not going to keep going on as I don't want to seem as if i'm bullying you into answering us.

KittyGurl
09-02-2007, 12:45 PM
sorry everyone............we never found out where truman went to

I'm just wondering...but didn't you pm me and tell me Truman went to his old foster home?

but she seems friendly enough...

She is really friendly, but she just won't give us truthful answers with we really need.

Kiki: Can you please answer the questions we asked in previous posts? Please?

Genny
09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
wow, this is a really strange post!!

Kiki, what's up? I don't know if this is an 'old' post or not, but if it's not then I'd like to know what happened to your dog too??
It seems as if everyone would like to know something....

KittyGurl
09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Yes, this thread is strange. I think Kiki22 has left since we kept bugging her about Truman. She was a nice girl though. Too bad she couldn't tell the truth...

Babyboonie
09-14-2007, 06:18 AM
Very strange....and a rather odd disappearing act too!

KittyGurl
09-14-2007, 08:58 AM
Very strange....and a rather odd disappearing act too!

she probably thought if she left Pet Talk, this thread will go away and everyone will forget about it.

Medusa
10-03-2007, 06:46 PM
I read this post a while ago and forgot about it. I don't know why I felt led to read it again. This kid sounds totally "out of it" to me. She appears to be lying about something although I don't know what. It's difficult enough to find time to post but to have to put up w/this is nonsense. I'm sure most of you feel as I do, that we come here for knowledge, news, updates, encouragement, etc. I have neither the time nor patience for games. I'm always here to help as so many have helped me on PT. But I won't be made a fool of. So, Kiki, if you're reading this, do ya get me, kiddo?