PDA

View Full Version : Meet Oscar and Maggie

scottmcll
07-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello All,

I recieved a BIG welcome in the intro section, and was told to post here a picture of our kids, Oscar and Maggie. So here goes noth'in.
http://www.perfectpetfeeder.com/images/other_pages/oscar_maggie.jpg
Ok, we'll see if that worked.

Anyway, we adopted them as adults about 10 years ago. The shelter guesstimated Oscar to be about 5 at the time and Maggie between one and two years. They also told us that Oscar really wanted to be an "only cat" but when we put them together at the shelter, they touched noses and it was a non-event, so we took them home. As the picture clearly shows, Oscar made an exception in Maggie's case.

They are both very healthy, they gained a lot of weight after we got them and Oscar "got" feline crystals and blocked twice in as many years. But we put them on a strict portion controlled diet and have not had any problems since - thank god.

So I'm happy to have found this amazing place. I should say, though, that the motivation that helped me find it was/is getting the word out (without spamming) about a pet related product my company has just launched. I'll put a post in the "marketplace section" and would love you all to check it out and pass the word, if you like. It's really something. As is this forum.

Have a Perfect Weekend and I'm off to browse the forums.

Scott

Catty1
07-28-2007, 11:48 AM
BEAUTIFUL kitties. They just love each other!

I have an Oscar as well, but he is a brown tabby.

Give those tummies a good rub for me! :)

critter crazy
07-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Awwww.....arent they adorable!!! Gotta love any critter named after me!! He he he he he he!!:D

jazzcat
07-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Beautiful kitties!!!

Welcome to PT! I hope you enjoy it here and I hope to see more of your furkids. :)

Randi
07-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Oscar and Maggie are gorgeous!! My guess is that Oscar is the orange tabby. They look a lot like my Fister and his mom (a tortie), and they sure seem each others company. :)

Your pet feeder looks great!

Laura's Babies
07-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Well, I just hope you are already hooked and won't go away now. Those are wonderful babies you got there and I would love to see more of them!

Zippy
07-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Welcome to PT.Both your kitties are dolls :D

Scooter's Mom
07-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Both of your kitties are gorgeous!
Welcome to PT. Hope to see you around more often.

Crystal

momcat
07-28-2007, 03:59 PM
Hi Scott and welcome to PT! Oscar and Maggie are gorgeous and from the picture they seem to be great friends. I hope we hear from you again and please don't hesitate to post more pictures of your sweeties. Would you give each of them some scritchies and tummy rubs from me?

Freedom
07-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Such a sweet photo! Glad to have you joining us, Scott!

krazyaboutkatz
07-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Welcome to PT!!!:D Both of your cats are gorgeous and I look forward to hearing more about them and hopefully seeing many more pictures of them too.:)

catmandu
07-28-2007, 06:17 PM
A Huge Found Cat Meeeow To Maggie And Oscar
And Its Great To See A Dynamic Duo Who Have Grown Up Together And Are Such Close Dear Companions.
That Such A Touching Picture.

jenluckenbach
07-28-2007, 06:44 PM
OH MY!! Look at those two love birds....errrrr.cats. ;)
How totally sweet are they!?!??!

But ONE picture!? :confused: Hasn't anyone mentioned we LOVE LOTS of pictures? (LOL)

heidiv
07-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Just look at that big orange kitty..........They really are love bugs that is for sure!! We must see more pictures....... We really do love to see them...Well welcome and we hope to see more of your kitties too!!