PDA

View Full Version : Just introduced: A new high-end automatic pet feeding solution

scottmcll
07-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello all,

My entrepreneurial adventure of inventing, developing, and, now, marketing a quality high-end automatic dry pet feeding solution has brought me to many new and wonderful places, including this forum. And I am thankful Pet of the Day has this marketplace area where I can give you some information and tell you where to go for more if you like.

The product is called the Perfect Petfeeder and really is as good as it's name. It is a quality, stylish appliance that's built for a lifetime and incorporates features that make it a truly reliable, easy to use solution for cats or small to medium size dogs.

http://www.perfectpetfeeder.com/images/kittens_small.jpg

The unit is available in Pillar White or Carbon Black, and following are some of the feature highlights.

• No measuring required – the unit can be programmed to dispense up to six meals a day and each can be a unique amount from as little as a few pieces up to several cups.
• Works with any shape or size dry pet food and is designed to feed cats or small to medium size dogs.
• Power outage protection – battery backup system remains fully charged and a will continue to operate for days in the event of a power outage.
• Easily feeds one or two pets, and both single and double bowl components are included.
• Low food alert - Integrated sensor alerts the pet owner when the unit needs to be refilled.
• 3 year, no cost, replacement warranty and 35 day satisfaction guarantee.
• Stainless steel components are hypoallergenic and dishwasher safe.
• Paw proof design ensures that pets can not reach or dislodge food.

Though the Perfect Petfeeder can reliably be used when the "parents" are traveling, the intended purpose is to provide a tool for caring pet owners to ensure a healthy, longevity enhancing, portion controlled diet for their pets and to take the stress out of it for both parent and pet.

The web site is here. (http://www.perfectpetfeeder.com) I appreciate your having a look and welcome any and all feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,

Scott

flip195
08-08-2007, 08:32 AM
At $700.oo I think I'll stick to my $2 scoop.

JenBKR
08-08-2007, 09:28 AM

:eek: :eek: I about fell over when I saw that price. I think I could buy my pet food for 10 years for $700! :eek: :eek:

Freedom
08-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Well beyond my price range!

king2005
08-17-2007, 03:22 PM

$2.00 scoop? Man I use a cup that I don't like drinking from anymore.

kt_luvs_kitties
08-19-2007, 11:19 PM
I think it is a great idea, and really nice, and I spend like crazy on the cats but I could never spend that much on it...

I could rescue a whole lot more kitties with 700 dollars. ;)

G535
08-20-2007, 12:42 AM
I prefer the demands for food at 0400 and other times during the day, my cat is family.

Nice looking gadget though! :)