PDA

View Full Version : peanut again

joycenalex
07-27-2007, 06:28 AM
last january peanut had dental surgery-she cracked a tooth, and kept bleeding from her mouth after it was removed. it was messy, bloody and awful; after a few days and a second vet visit she was better. i turned 50 that weekend and b/c of a sick/sad dog, i rebooked my "bash" to celebrate on my half birthday-today. guess what? yep, she has bloody diarrhea, her crate was covered, her blaneket is in the trash. we're off to the vet this am at 11. no more birthday plans for me, she doesn't like them., at all. pupdates later. maybe it's IBS, i hope

anna_66
07-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Oh gosh Joyce, I'm sorry to hear that your birthday plans turned bad again. I just hope your little peanut is alright. Please let us know.

We'll just have to celebrate your bday on the 5th when we get together;)

shais_mom
07-27-2007, 07:51 AM
good thoughts and prayers on the way Joyce!

pitc9
07-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Silly Joyce.... making plans to spoil only yourself were you?? :D

Feel better soon Peanut!

From your favorite Ohio State Fans! :p

Logan
07-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Well, Happy Birthday to you, anyway! I do hope Peanut will be ok.

joycenalex
07-27-2007, 11:27 AM
just back. nice dr bev thinks she has colitis. flagyl 3 times a day till gone, small feedings, for a few days, peanut will think i'm starving her. alex got a senior check up, just an sweet senior, nothing too major. and i brought in a pie for the staff. they deserve it.

pitc9
07-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Glad to hear!!

I hope Peanut realizes she's not being starved, you're just making her feel better!!

Great move with the Pie!! I'm sure they loved it!

lizbud
07-27-2007, 04:41 PM
just back. nice dr bev thinks she has colitis. flagyl 3 times a day till gone, small feedings, for a few days, peanut will think i'm starving her. alex got a senior check up, just an sweet senior, nothing too major. and i brought in a pie for the staff. they deserve it.

Hope Peanut gets better soon. Her poor tummy. :(

Bringing a pie for the staff was a really nice gesture. Bet they don't soon
forget that. :)