PDA

View Full Version : Not showing background

dogzr#1
07-27-2007, 12:59 AM
All of a sudden, the background on my Pet Talk went white. Everything that was blue at one time is now white. I took a screencap of it to show you guys so hopefully you'll be able to help me. I cleared my cookies but I can't find the space where I can clear my cache. All the options are there and everything works fine, it's just the background that doesn't work.

Well, Thanks for reading! Hopefully one of you computer wizzes will be able to help me :D

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/PotC_fan882/Anything%20else/?action=view&current=screenshot1.jpg

Karen
07-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Are the rest of your colors showing up okay? Do signature images look normal, or splotchy? Have you tried just restarting your machine?

Alysser
07-27-2007, 10:00 PM
Monica, were you veiwing a printable version before it turned all white? I know when I veiw the printable version of a board sometimes it does that. But my computer never stayed permanantly like that so I really don't know.

dogzr#1
07-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, we went on a vacation.

Karen, the signatures and everything else is completely normal. I can view everything how it looks with the background except, well..I don't have a background.

Alyssa, I'm not too sure what you mean by 'printable version'. I don't recall looking at PT in any other way besides the 'normal' one.

I think my computer is just being goofy or something. :p