PDA

View Full Version : Another Eye Booger Thread!!

critter crazy
07-26-2007, 11:05 PM
He he he he! The other Booger thread got me Thinking. Is it just me, or do dogs purposefully wipe their Eye boogars off on you??? It drives me nuts!! I do not Have Kleenex tattooed on my Forehead!! (at least I dont think so?)

Of course there is also the prblem of drinking water, then wiping their mouths on my pants!!

Between the critters and the kids, I can never keep clean longer than 2 seconds!!!:D

crow_noir
07-26-2007, 11:12 PM
LoL sometimes i have to wonder the same thing. What? Are our cloths softer?

I get stuck with the dogs that take a drink then walk right over and let it drip on to your shoe. At least King would let most of the water drip back into the bowl before walking away. Koli flings it everywhere in between sips. She's also carried whole mouthfuls of water to drop on to my shoes. Arrrg!

Jessika
07-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Mine don't wipe their eye boogies on me, I do make it a habit to clean their eyes regularly and after two years they're pretty used to it. Every morning, every night, or any time I see any buildup. Same goes for the kitty, though he tends to keep himself a little cleaner. :)

But as for taking a big drink then coming and wiping their mounts on me... Jamie is definitely a culprit of that!!

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 11:33 PM
well actually, I'm a bit anal when it comes to my pets eye boogers. I am always wiping them. And Can't STAND it when there are pictures of my animals with them in them. Can't stand it can't stand it.
my sister and I used to take market lambs to the fair - she had one - one year that would come up to you grab your clothes in his mouth, wipe his nose on you and go on his merry way!! For Real. He did it to me allllll the time.
:rolleyes: you haven't lived until you've been snotted by a sheep! ;)
:D

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-27-2007, 05:57 AM
Yep, have it done almost daily, even though I am wiping their eyes regularly with three dogs someone is bound to get me. Duke gets his eyes wiped every morning and will pretty much be good for the rest of the day. Champ has CHRNOIC eye boogies. You can wipe them, put the tissue in the trash and when you get back she has more. They usually stretch from her eye to her nose or her eye to her forehead( :confused: ). Chopper being a chi has the wet eyes going on, and at 4 months old he has already figured out that mom's clothes is the best place to dry his eyes. Champ is the only one we have a problem with with slobber and water mouth. She drips water from our laundry room all around the house. If you are lucky she will not headshake when she is done(but she is just sharing). And never ever get around her when she comes in from outside, she has more muddy dirt stuck to her face than all three of my "skin" children get on them in a year!! Someday I will just have to get a picture. Ooohhh and the mucusy slobber that hangs from her mouth after a good run, well now that is just YUCK.

anna_66
07-27-2007, 06:34 AM
I've been sitting here laughing my head offhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/laughinghard.gif
What a way to start my morning...with a big laugh! Thanks!

I do not Have Kleenex tattooed on my Forehead!!

I think I have Drool Rag tattooed on my forehead!
Everyone that knows Bon knows that he is all face. Meaning his face is always on you somewhere! He doesn't even have to eat or drink to have a yucky drool mouth. I'm not sure but I think the worst is when he wakes me in the morning. He leaves a nice dirty spot on my clean sheets with his "night mouth"...you know the drool he has from the night-plus some dirt I think he hides...it gets caught in his jowls and he leaves it on my bed :rolleyes:.

My three don't normally have eye boogers too much, I think Huney is probably the worst. Hers gets crusty so every morning they have to be wiped out. Roxey does have some small wet ones every once in a while, but she usually cleans them off herself.

I can never keep clean longer than 2 seconds!!!:D
Believe me...I know EXACTLY what you mean:p

:rolleyes: you haven't lived until you've been snotted by a sheep! ;)
:D
Haha!! Snotted by a sheep:D Think I'll pass on that one:p

shais_mom
07-27-2007, 07:21 AM
My neighbors have a shih tzu who has the chronic runny messy tear stained eyes, and she gets her eyes cleaned out every nite with a Huggies Shea Butter baby wipe. My neighbor was amazed at how much more GUNK it go off than the pricey eye wipes you buy from the store. Kylie (white cat) gets her eyes cleaned with either those or the shea butter baby washclothes - both are tear free.

k9krazee
07-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Not on me, just the couch! She likes to start at one end and wipe her face all down the couch, turn around and do the other side! Oh, and if you're sitting there, all the better! She'll just keep going down the couch pretending she didn't see you.

sandragonfly
07-27-2007, 12:32 PM
he he he .. this thread is funny..

thank god my crayola is like a cat! HE doesn't like any boogers on him and would start licking his frontup paws then wipe it off himself.. isn't he a smartie? :D it was sooo cute to watch him like that! with all of fluffiness look he has.

sparks19
07-27-2007, 01:29 PM
That is so funny....

I was JUST going to start a thread stating this
"Does your dog rub their face on your stuff or on you lol?

I know this sounds wierd but ESPECIALLY first thing in the morning or when she hasn't seen you for a little while.... belle will rub her snout ALL over you. It's almost like she's itchy. So she leaves her big droolies and eye boogers all over you and your stuff lol. She will even do it sometimes when she is laying on the couch and she will just rub her snout up and down on the cushion. OR if you start rubbing her snout and then stop.... she will do it too. Or if you nuzzle her she will do it on your neck from side to side. It usually ends with a big shake and a big sneeze.

Beezy doesn't do this at all.

Anyone else's dog do this?"