PDA

View Full Version : Need help perfecting an about me Bio!

king2005
07-26-2007, 02:29 PM
I got bored the other day & started colouring my Werewolf again. Shes still not finished. My hand was cramping up cause of all the fur I was drawing, as I draw each hair by mouse.

I was bored again today & have changed my facebook account over to my werewolf account. But the account it still about me, just with a twist hehe

I wrote a horrible Bio & a buddy made it sound better. I was wondering if anyone would have fun extending it, or making it more story like.

Heres what I have so far.
==========================
My title is Jess, the blue furred demon. I am not the tallest of creatures standing tall at 5', but my pointed ears add nearly 2" to my size. I have large paws, better for the mauling, which is what you will get if you cross me. Be my friend though, and I'll sleep on your lap for days.
==========================

Just have fun with it.. but keep it somewhat like my personality, but with a twist.

I'll also be adding a small gold hoop earing to the middle of her ear, my 2 snake rings to each of her middle fingers & will be busting the chest area, since its a girl & I'm far from being flat chested hehe

I attached what I have so far

crow_noir
07-27-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm surprised you didn't put a red mop on top of her head :D :p

Sorry, I'm not good at even making my own bios... That's why i never make those things. (Koli is lucky I helped out with hers.)

Now I'm jealous... I don't even have my own online werewolf. *harumph* folds arms* Oh well... I guess that's my own darn fault isn't it. *quits being all snoody*

king2005
07-27-2007, 07:45 AM
I tried to give her a red highlight to her fur, but the OLD monitor I'm borrowing at hime, makes everything look REALLY bright, so I have no idea what colours the fur really are, until I get here.

I changed her eye, but I'm not sure I like it too much
I also gave her a gold hoop earing & my snake ring
I trimmed a couple of her claws, as they looked stupid long & deformed...
He crooked leg is more straight now.