PDA

View Full Version : Ivy's VERY protective.

buttercup132
07-26-2007, 07:33 AM
I was trying to get my dog upstairs yesterday and she wasn't listening so I was trying to manouver her with my hands to go up we got to the top of the stairs (with trouble all the way up) and all of a sudden out of no where Ivy comes running up the stairs so fast and leaps onto my dogs back and starts attacking her! I pulled him of her and he was hissing and trying to claw her as I held him back. Before all this happened he was sleeping on the couch.
I guess he thought she was giving me trouble and decided he needed to sort her out:confused:
Needless to say I think the dog is afraid of him now.

caffeitina
07-26-2007, 07:36 AM
LOL! Good for Ivy, defying the stereotypical foodchain and showing the dog what species is really in charge. :D

I trust Ivy is feeling better?? I hope so!

Freedom
07-26-2007, 07:40 AM
Alicia: Come on, up the stairs doggie.
Thunder: Ah mom, I don't wanna!
Ivy: GET MOVING AND LISTEN TO MOM!!!

:D

Laura's Babies
07-26-2007, 08:10 AM
That is so funny! Next time the dog won't listen, call Ivy and save yourself the work!

Pawla
07-26-2007, 08:39 AM
I bet that was a sight! What did the dog do? I thought Ivy was going to be moving, or am I confused? :confused:

buttercup132
07-26-2007, 11:57 AM
She just ran up the stairs with her tail in between her legs and hid in my room.
Ivy is still going it's just been taking a long time to sort it out still, I think he's leaving on Saturday.

catmandu
07-26-2007, 07:31 PM
That is too bad that ivy scared the poor Dog. it would be nicer if everyone could live together.
But that is a funny story though.