PDA

View Full Version : OK - I must be going crazy!

Dixieland Dancer
07-25-2002, 12:31 PM
I thought there was a poll here yesterday about dogs vs. cats and what do you prefer. In it was a remark that there was one user who had multiple user names. I was just curious what happened to the thread. Does anyone know? Was that issue ever straightened out?

I should probably mind my own business but since I am feline (according to my husband) by nature.... curiosity is getting the best of me! :rolleyes:

Logan
07-25-2002, 12:45 PM
I don't think you're going crazy. I answered it too, and now it's gone....I assume, for good reasons. There is still one on Pet General, started by the same person though. :)

Karen
07-25-2002, 12:48 PM
There was a post, and there was a person with many usernames. For several reasons, those accounts have been closed, and we deleted the post because it got very nasty.

Dixieland Dancer
07-25-2002, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the update Karen. I saw it was headed that way but didn't know where it went. Normally they are just locked. This one must of been pretty nasty to be deleted. Thanks again for the update.

May I take this opportunity to say what a great job you and Paul do in moderating this site. You are the reason things stay so even keeled around here! :) Thank you!! :D :D

tatsxxx11
07-25-2002, 02:33 PM
Huh?? I miss everything!:D

ramanth
07-25-2002, 03:33 PM
LOL Sandra! Me too... :D

I don't have a computer at home yet... so I miss all the evening action. ;)

lizbud
07-25-2002, 03:49 PM
Believe me guys, you didn't miss much. There seems to be
a pattern to this stuff. Every summer, schools out equals
bored kids. (with laptops) :rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
07-25-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Huh?? I miss everything!:D

here here

Kfamr
07-25-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by lizbud

Not all kids are like that :D ... school starts in less then 2 weeks.... Hello highschool :(

tatsxxx11
07-25-2002, 05:49 PM
What??? Kayann, you start school mid August?? We didn't go back till two days after Labor Day! But congats on High School! You'll have fun!:)

Rachel
07-25-2002, 06:24 PM
I second that, Sandra. Best wishes for what many people deem the best years of your life, Kayann, and just want to say what a joy it has been to get to know you and Simba. You are a gifted and witty young woman. Look out HS, here comes Kayann!

CountryWolf07
07-25-2002, 06:35 PM
And... It's my last year @ the highschool. I'm a Senior.. wow, I'm gonna bawl when I graduate on June 1.. - Rachel

Aspen and Misty
07-25-2002, 06:54 PM
Some people our age. :rolleyes: . They need to get a life and stop ruining other people's

lizbud
07-25-2002, 07:10 PM
KayAnn,

Hope you didn't think I was putting teens down. No Way !!!
Congratulations on your recent graduation, and hope you
do well in high school. I know you will !!! Hug Simba for me.
All the Best, Liz & Buddy.

kohala
07-25-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
OH, that explains the weirdness - not mine, of course!! LOL Now I understand!! Oh, DUH! Can you tell I'm new at this?!? I didn't see the thread mentioned, but doubt I missed much!!