PDA

View Full Version : She's Back !!!

Craftlady
07-25-2007, 10:09 PM
The last 2 weeks on a regular basis (almost nightly), Thumper is sleeping with us all night & she wants to stay downstairs longer during the day. She isnt bugged by all the co-motion that Skinny, Eleanor, Cindy and Stephen cause throughout the house. She naps on the bed during the daytime. :)
We tried a new personalized rescue remedy and it's taken 2 months to kick in and boy is it doing the job!!!!!!!!!! We are treating her for depression and major trauma. Our sweet girl is fightening her way through this whole tumor mess. We also have to wonderful Reiki Practioners working with her. :)
It's so good to see her more active and wanting to be near us again :) We have to watch her moving around the house, she cant lift her head and walk at same time thus bumping into things is a problem but bless her heart she manages not to hurt herself getting around.

Catty1
07-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Oh, Becky - I feel and hope and pray that this might be a turning point, especially considering what your one practitioner thinks!

Do they have any sense of what might be happening? I mean, the Rescue Remedy is great...but, oh I hope!

I told God the other day that he could have Pyka, but to please give Thumper a miracle. :)

PT Prayers for Thumper!

Craftlady
07-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Do they have any sense of what might be happening? I mean, the Rescue Remedy is great...but, oh I hope!

I told God the other day that he could have Pyka, but to please give Thumper a miracle. :)

PT Prayers for Thumper!

God is answering our prayers is how I make sense of things.

Bless you in asking God for a mircle.

jennielynn1970
07-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Oh I'm so glad to read this! Bless you guys, and Miss Thumper. Give her a big hug and a kiss for me!

kimlovescats
07-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Bless Thumper's heart, Becky! Thank you for the nice update on your special girl!

Kim

krazyaboutkatz
07-26-2007, 12:14 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D Thanks for the update.:)

Catsnclay
07-26-2007, 12:23 AM
This IS wonderful news! I am so excited for you Becky and Thumper!

Go Thumper, Go!!!

:D :D :D

catnapper
07-26-2007, 06:54 AM
What fantastic news! I bet you could pinch yourself to see her acting normally again!

Laura's Babies
07-26-2007, 08:13 AM
This is such great news.. I have been wondering how Thumper is doing. Bless her heart, she has been through so much and been so brave. I pray this is a tun around for her!

kb2yjx
07-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Cats are nothing short of amazing, and your Thumper is proving that!! Hope Thumper's improvement continues!!!!

Medusa
07-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Thumper is one tough cookie, that's for sure. :)