PDA

View Full Version : Britney Pregnant Again - doesn't know who father is!

RedHedd
07-25-2007, 02:06 PM
:rolleyes:

According to gossip tabloid NW Magazine, Britney Spears is pregnant with her third child.

NW reports that Spears has told close friends that she is pregnant, and that she does not know who the father is.

A source told the magazine: "She's been secretly filling her pals in on the good news since last week. Britney is in shock herself, this definitely wasn't planned. She's thrilled just the same."

Spears has two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline: 1-year-old Sean Preston and 10-month-old Jayden James.

At this time, no one from the Spears camp has confirmed this pregnancy rumor.

lvpets2002
07-25-2007, 02:33 PM
:rolleyes: MMmm now why does that not surprise me.. You know my mom from a young age taught me how to hold a asprin between my knees.. :o

RICHARD
07-25-2007, 02:36 PM

She's thrilled just the same.

LOLOLOLOLOL,

I wonder if Angelina Jolie is interested in saving this baby.

skank!

Kirbys Mom
07-25-2007, 02:48 PM
brittney spears legs are like peanut butter...spread real easy :rolleyes:

Catty1
07-25-2007, 02:55 PM
The town bicycle - everyone rides her.... :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
07-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Or a doorknob, everyone gets a turn.

RedHedd
07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh my! You guys and gals are too funny! :D :cool: :eek: :p

Flatcoatluver
07-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Oh Boy, she really needs help as it is, adding another child into the equation make me sad for her kids.

lvpets2002
07-25-2007, 04:38 PM
:o Thank you & I agree with the needed help.. But hey she will just nump the kids with a nanny & go on about her WhatEvers.. I just dont understand why she is not on birthcontrol.. :( But hey might I state I enjoyed all of the spread jokes.. :p
Oh Boy, she really needs help as it is, adding another child into the equation make me sad for her kids.

kt_luvs_kitties
07-25-2007, 04:38 PM
disgusting :rolleyes:

lizbud
07-25-2007, 05:00 PM
She has a 10mo old and a 1yr old? :rolleyes: :eek:

RICHARD
07-25-2007, 05:08 PM
She has a 10mo old and a 1yr old? :rolleyes: :eek:

I thought K-fed was older than 1?

mike001
07-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Man you guys are hilarious....meanwhile she is the most digusting person I can think of........the victims of course are the children, AGAIN !

Karen
07-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Folks, remember, this is just a rumor right now. Let us not jump on the "hate Britney" bandwagon on the basis of a rumor.

Her "1-year-old" is almost 2, lizbud.

jackie
07-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Wow,

some of the responses in here are horrible.

If she is pregnant, I feel really sorry for her and her children, she seems like a really lost woman. I hope she can get the help she needs.

lizbud
07-25-2007, 05:25 PM
Her "1-year-old" is almost 2, lizbud.

Thanks. I just don't keep up with this stuff. I'm lucky to remember my
grocery list when I go to the store. :D

Pam
07-25-2007, 05:40 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe she can go on Montel Williams one of these days and he can find out who the father is.

dukedogsmom
07-25-2007, 06:34 PM
One word, sterilization. What is wrong with this girl? This is totally ridiculous. All her kids need to be taken away and she should be sterilized.

moosmom
07-25-2007, 06:41 PM
*Shakes head* :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wombat2u2004
07-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Awwwww.....poor Britney. Nobody loves her.
Except for me. I think she's a doll. Huff Huff Huff !!!!
Wom

buttercup132
07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
some of the responses in here are horrible.
I agree, some of you "adults" are being quite rude. I think you could at least not use the word skank on a family board...being summer there are alot more younger kids who I'm sure don't need to be seeing that. I know if I said that about somebody on this board you would all have my head and I would be banned, I dont see how it's any different she is still a person and still has feelings.

And just for the record it's Maury Povich who does those whos the father shows not Montel Williams.

sandragonfly
07-25-2007, 07:33 PM
oh, chunk it out people!

rumors are just as disgusting as criticals. I mean, so what?? this is HER life and I am sure there are many, read this, zillion of other women like her but just because she was known as a ...great singer?

good gr-ac-io-us. is this really how you all would be to me if I were her? :(

Alysser
07-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Can people get spayed??? :D

caseysmom
07-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Wow tough crowd :( well its in a tabloid it me be true....

Alysser
07-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Was I one of the bad responses? Sorry if I offended anyone, I was just joking around. I agree though, I was pretty shocked at some of the responses(I read before the were edited) but I didn't want be the first to mention it.

shais_mom
07-25-2007, 08:29 PM
[color=#000080]And just for the record it's Maury Povich who does those whos the father shows not Montel Williams.

actually I've seen plenty of Montel shows that he does paternity tests. My favorite quote of his if you're going pull your pants down to play you're going to fork it over to PAY or something along those lines. :D :)
Ya know - I'm all for mandatory sterilization (I think the program of giving crackheads on the street a hysterectomy isn't such a bad thing)- and can't stand to see people having kids that aren't taking care of them and there are so many people having kids that do NOT deserve them and so many couples that WANT kids- but sheeesh people - its a RUMOR- So its in a tabloid it must be true? Well, BAT BOY is in a tabloid too and I don't believe that crap.
If she is pregnant it would be sad for the baby - and while it doesn't make it right - at least she has money to support it - unlike zillions of other people - I mean I've got 3 neighbor kids that I gave kool-aid and cookies to one day and now they are worse than stray cats - they see me go out the back door and here they come with a dust cloud flying up from their heels- "WHAT ARE YOU GIVING US TODAY?"

caseysmom
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Was I one of the bad responses? Sorry if I offended anyone, I was just joking around. I agree though, I was pretty shocked at some of the responses(I read before the were edited) but I didn't want be the first to mention it.

No the smiley face goes a long way :D

RICHARD
07-25-2007, 08:33 PM
and skank - Richard really - pul-eeese -
all she'd have to do is wink @ you and you'd be at her heels....
:eek: :o

If she showed me a wallet first, then I'd think about it.....

LOL, I may be the only male on the planet who DOESN'T know what her nay-nay looks like. :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

carole
07-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Well i guess stacey had a good point, even if she is not exactly a fit mother,she does have the money to support them,let us face it there are many out there who keep having children and are unfit and cannot support them.

I read that Britany drank during both pregnancy's and that you never see her with her youngest because he might have alcohol fetal syndrome,so who know's what is really true, if so that is very sad indeed.

shais_mom
07-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Well i guess stacey had a good point, even if she is not exactly a fit mother,she does have the money to support them,let us face it there are many out there who keep having children and are unfit and cannot support them.

I read that Britany drank during both pregnancy's and that you never see her with her youngest because he might have alcohol fetal syndrome,so who know's what is really true, if so that is very sad indeed.
thanks carole and another thing is that she wouldn't be the first girl in the world who kept having babies out of desperation to find someone that loves her. I can remember being in high school listening to a social worker take aside a deaf young woman who had about 4 kids but custody of none - and pregnant again and they told her she needed to have her tubes tied and she said NO I want more babies to love....
it was so sad.

sandragonfly
07-25-2007, 09:04 PM
posted by shais mom
I can remember being in high school listening to a social worker take aside a young woman who was hearing impaired who had about 4 kids but custody of none ...

sorry for hjacking but to correct you again, please read this (http://www.nad.org/site/pp.asp?c=foINKQMBF&b=103786) - and address us as deaf, not by this offensive term, hearing impaired. and this is for everyone who doesn't know too.

thank you. :)

shais_mom
07-25-2007, 09:07 PM
posted by shais mom
I can remember being in high school listening to a social worker take aside a young woman who was hearing impaired who had about 4 kids but custody of none ...

sorry for hjacking but to correct you again, please read this (http://www.nad.org/site/pp.asp?c=foINKQMBF&b=103786) - and address us as deaf, not by this offensive term, hearing impaired. and this is for everyone who doesn't know too.

I knew you would jump on that -
I'll edit my post

sandragonfly
07-25-2007, 09:21 PM
jump? not sure what you meant but I'd like to educate as much as I can. thanks for editing!

another thought on this thread, the best philo is - speak after you know the whole story so either that way; good or bad this person wouldn't be more trashed as you can tell how and why she is now.

Karen
07-25-2007, 09:38 PM
jump? not sure what you meant but I'd like to educate as much as I can.

"jump on that" - colloquial expression for "immediately respond to that one point"

Again, back to the original point of the thread, we need to remember that, for all her celebrity, Ms. Spears is a human being, and we shouldn't be too quick to believe rumors, nor to judge.

crow_noir
07-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Why don't we have a mandatory s/n law for celebs???

Catsnclay
07-26-2007, 12:01 AM
please read this (http://www.nad.org/site/pp.asp?c=foINKQMBF&b=103786) - and address us as deaf, not by this offensive term, hearing impaired. and this is for everyone who doesn't know too.

My 'deaf' cousin and his 'deaf' wife do NOT like the term 'disabled' although now politically correct.

In his words: I AM deaf, I cannot hear - I deal with it. I am NOT impaired, so please don't refer to me as 'impaired'.

I too have a 'disability' and do NOT like to be called 'disabled'. I AM a ABLE body person, I just cannot do as much as I like.
There are no "handicaps" except the ones we accept - and I accept none in my life.

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Why don't we have a mandatory s/n law for celebs???
that's a good thought b/c Tom Cruise would be at the top of my list, then Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton.....

moosmom
07-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Can people get spayed???

I WISH!!!

RICHARD,

Nay-nay???

That's a new one on me.

BC123,

There are FAR more rude words than "skank".

AdoreMyDogs
07-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Whether it's true or not, to not know who the father is has got to be the sickest thing ever. Goodness, I know accidental pregnancies happen all the time, but how sad to have multiple partners and not know who the father is. That's just so nasty. Yuck!

Vela
07-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Well since none of us live in her shoes, I guess it's a good thing to just be glad we aren't her with all or her "apparent" issues. I also have to say if it was published in a tabloid, why are you beleiving it? They also report on cat/human babies and giant marshmallow men from outer space....they aren't real either. If the poor girl has truly ended up in that situation with her bad choices, I can only feel sorry for her, not judge her. She obviously has a lot going on, and most of it seemingly not good.

RICHARD
07-26-2007, 01:17 PM
That's a new one on me.

There are FAR more rude words than "skank".

Loosely translated nay-nay means No-no, I heard that you don't wear underwear from the news.

That isn't on of the "7 words you can't say on television'- or is it?

---------------------

BS having the money to have kids is the point that splits this thread in half.

Yep, she does have the means to care for them, but at what cost to the kids?

A driver, nanny, cook and make up artists as stand in parents? In 12-14 years those kids are going to suspect that she isn't a paragon of virtue and isn't your 'average mom'.

---------------------

If Spears had a brain cell or two (or had someone in her immediate circle of family or friends that would be able to clue her in)m they'd tell her to hide out for a few years, raise her kids and then try again.

She really had a career?

She brings all the news, mostly bad, on herself-at the moment she is a real life cartoon. On display for our wonder, scorn and amusement.

----------

The giant marshmallow man was not from outer space-He was the Sta-Puft man from the movie Ghostbusters. He explodes in the movie.

And BAT BOY is real. I see him everytime I watch a baseball game.

The Chupacabra is a phoney.

cassiesmom
07-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Yeeps, I didn't know she already had children. And that there might be a fetal alcohol syndrome issue too, that is so sad.

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Boy this thread has taken several turns -
the issue of the thread
people with disabilities and the right or wrong term to address them
NO NO underwear
and now back to the issue of the thread.
I think I was more shocked at some of the comments made and skank wasn't one of them....
Would any of you be saying it about your daughter that her legs spread better than Peanut Butter if she ended up pregnant and didn't know who the father was? I doubt it. And remember it takes 2 to tango so there is a guy out there that doesn't know he's going to be a daddy (possibly) either. So what's that saying for him? I am sure Brit wasn't the only person he was with either, Apparently he's no saint either.

Its easy to throw stones when you don't live in a glass house....
And Richard you can BS my money comment all you want b/c I know you've done your fair share of BS'ing in your life too.
:eek: ;) I've met you! I know!

RICHARD
07-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Its easy to throw stones when you don't live in a glass house....
And Richard you can BS my money comment all you want b/c I know you've done your fair share of BS'ing in your life too.
:eek: ;) I've met you! I know!

LOL, I meant BS as in Britney Spears.....

And believe it or not, I do have some couth. Not much, but some.. :eek: :confused:
I like my women smart, fast and animal loving!

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 06:20 PM
LOL, I meant BS as in Britney Spears.....

And believe it or not, I do have some couth. Not much, but some.. :eek: :confused:
I like my women smart, fast and animal loving!
gotcha-
Richard + Couth=:eek:

Cinder & Smoke
07-26-2007, 06:35 PM
I meant BS as in Britney Spears ...

:confused:

Sure wish you'd either draw pictures or add footnotes to 'splain your personal
"abbreviations" and "acronyms" ...

Some of 'em are just a bit far over my head!

:p

carole
07-26-2007, 07:03 PM
All i can say there are far worse off children in this world than Britany Spears,I know of one personally myself, and believe me they live in paradise in comparison, however not saying that this is the ideal situation at all for them,but again we only have the tabloids to go by and we all know how far fetched they are at times.

Gosh though i learned something important from this thread, i never knew it was offensive to refer to someone who is deaf as hearing impaired, honestly i thought that was being polite, but i know different now and i am glad to be educated, we learn something new everyday,thanks for that.

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 07:08 PM
All i can say there are far worse off children in this world than Britany Spears,I know of one personally myself, and believe me they live in paradise in comparison, however not saying that this is the ideal situation at all for them,but again we only have the tabloids to go by and we all know how far fetched they are at times.
well said Carole - I've got 3 neighbor kids that would probably Love Britney Spears (her family and her money) to be their mom.
The one kids mom kidnapped him - raised him until a year ago and then decided she just didn't want him anymore - gave him to the dad who would be a good dad if it wasn't for the witch on wheels he's got as a girlfriend who has 2 kids (that are with her) by 2 different fathers herself. The older boy - when asked about his father - he says (he's 6) quite matter of factly - oh my sister and I have different dad's - and my daddy is in jail.
And everyone is blasting on Britney - how's about K-fed? he left his long time girlfried (and now mother of 2 of his children) while she was pregnant with his child for Britney? hmmm IMO - He's just white trash in rich clothes.

dukedogsmom
07-26-2007, 08:00 PM
I just don't understand the "poor Britney" or anyone else in this situation, for that matter. Bed.Made.Lie. Suck it up and deal with it. I have no sympathy for stupidity, famous or not. She has to have knowledge of birth control and such. She chose not to use it and be very irresponsible. In fact, I feel less sympathy for her because of her status. When she starts taking responsibility for her actions and getting help, she'll have my support, as well.

Pam
07-26-2007, 08:15 PM
[/b]

actually I've seen plenty of Montel shows that he does paternity tests. My favorite quote of his if you're going pull your pants down to play you're going to fork it over to PAY or something along those lines. :D :)
Ya know - I'm all for mandatory sterilization (I think the program of giving crackheads on the street a hysterectomy isn't such a bad thing)- and can't stand to see people having kids that aren't taking care of them

Thank you for that Staci. So I'm not losing my mind. :) I never watch Maury Povich but I knew I had seen Montel do those shows. I am totally with you on the mandatory sterilization. If I ruled the word.....watch out! Rapists would be the first to be on the chopping block too. :eek: :mad:

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I just don't understand the "poor Britney" or anyone else in this situation, for that matter. Bed.Made.Lie. Suck it up and deal with it. I have no sympathy for stupidity, famous or not. She has to have knowledge of birth control and such. She chose not to use it and be very irresponsible. In fact, I feel less sympathy for her because of her status. When she starts taking responsibility for her actions and getting help, she'll have my support, as well.
I'm not entirely sure if you mean me or not - b/c if my posts are coming across as poor Britney then I need to re-read them and edit them. B/c I'm just saying that she isn't the first and won't be the last....

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 08:27 PM
you know this whole thread may be for nothing b/c I just yahoo'ed and googled Britney Spears Pregnant
and yahoo hit nothing later than April of 2007.
google -
http://www.thinkfashion.com/blogs/stylosity_hollywood_hookup/archive/2007/07/20/is-britney-spears-pregnant-again.aspx
and also went as far as saying that her 16 year old sister is pregnant
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

dukedogsmom
07-26-2007, 08:33 PM
I'm not entirely sure if you mean me or not - b/c if my posts are coming across as poor Britney then I need to re-read them and edit them. B/c I'm just saying that she isn't the first and won't be the last....
No, just speaking in general, is all.

shais_mom
07-26-2007, 08:34 PM
No, just speaking in general, is all.
thank you for the clarification. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Isn't K-Fed's ex expecting another one by him too???

I feel for the millions of people who would love to have children but can't then see these pair reproducing left, right and centre.....

carole
07-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Val you make some good and valid points in this thread, i too feel a lot like you, it is the children that have my sympathy.

however I do know personally of a situation where a child is involved of being neglected,and the mother has not had the parental guidance that she needed as a child, and this has effected the way she turned out for sure, but i still am of the belief,now she has a child ,she should either get her act together or give the child up for adoption.,and yes she should never have had the child in the first place,but she did.

RICHARD
07-27-2007, 11:31 AM
Spears was in Vegas last night and her kid was smacked down in a fight between a papparazo and body guard.

Apparently the photog wanted a pic and the bodyguard was holding the kid when a tussle broke out.

Later on the same BG got into another tussle with a different photographer and the cops were called.

--------------

God that looks over babies-
Please provide these poor children better parents,
role models and a chance to live a real life, not
some carnival existence.

Amen.

-----------

Living in Lost Angeles you CANNOT AVOID THESE STORIES-
It's on every radio and TV station...Even the music stations mention it.

So, if I seem obsessed..... :eek: