PDA

View Full Version : Righteous Roxy

catmandu
07-25-2007, 09:41 AM
You are such a Dear Sweet Cat Roxy and you should tell your Guardians Roxy that you are not lazy , you are conserving your energy in case theres something vital that needs being done in a hurry.
And theres no way that you are fat, The Found Cats say you are just fluffy.
The Found Cats All send a special Tuxedo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW to RIGHT ON ROXY OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
07-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Pretty Roxy! How dear of your humans to describe you as 'blessed with being sweet'. Happy Cat of the Day!

Edited to add: Fatty, Pudgy? No! Plush and fluffy? Yes! All the more Roxy to love. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Roxy you are adorable!!!

You aren't fat; you're just fluffy!!! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

lvpets2002
07-25-2007, 12:13 PM
;) Roxy your so so Adorable & Sweet.. Congrats on Cat of The Day.. Go for those kitty treats today..

tatsxxx11
07-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Yes precious Roxy, you most certainly were blessed with being sweet and your family too is blessed, having a kitty as loving and beautiful as you!:) And being a full figured girl, all the more to love!:) Yes indeedy, your animal loving family sure knew what they were doing the day they welcomed you home, cutie! I wish for you all, many, many more happy, love filled years together!:)

Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Roxy! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day!!! Hope you get a few extra treats to celebrate, too; no dieting today!:D Hugs and kisses to our extra special and most deserving honoree, ROXY!:)

blue girl
07-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Roxy, I wouldn't say you are 'fat'; there's just a lot of you to love! You look very proud sitting there in your purple back pack....I think if you belonged to me I would pack you up and take you everywhere with me ;) You seem like a very sweet kitty girl, and I know your family just adores you. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

kb2yjx
07-25-2007, 06:39 PM
The Clan is just thrilled to see a JERSEY GIRL as the COTD!!! We are so proud of you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!