PDA

View Full Version : Feeling dumb? I can make you feel better

sparks19
07-25-2007, 09:21 AM
I got up to get ready for work this morning.... first thing I do is get dressed. So far so good.

Then I go to the bathroom and do my hair and brush my teeth etc etc. All the while something just doesn't feel right.

I take the dogs out for a pee.... something REALLY doesn't feel right.

I check my email and wait for my boss to pick me up.... I can't figure out why I feel so wierd.

She comes and we play with the dogs and I get them ready for their crates and we head out to the car.... I mention this strange feeling.

We get in the car and I decide to check out this oddity.....

You will love this.....

I had my pants on BACKWARDS. YES.... I actually left the house with my pants on backwards lol. That is definitely a first for me. I looked like I was wearing a diaper. I had the big saggy butt part of my pants hanging down at the front and the elastic pregnancy pouch was falling down my butt. LOL feel better?

Laura's Babies
07-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Cough......cough...... Ugh...... all I can think of is that HAD to look really odd, I don't even want to imagine how it felt!

sparks19
07-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Cough......cough...... Ugh...... all I can think of is that HAD to look really odd, I don't even want to imagine how it felt!

LOL well I didn't realize how it looked until I walked by the window at work and caught my reflection before I got a chance to turn my pants around lol.

jackmilliesmom
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Is this what they mean by pregnancy brain?????

sparks19
07-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Is this what they mean by pregnancy brain?????

I believe so :D lol

wombat2u2004
07-25-2007, 10:12 AM
You know, thats why we don't have removable noses. Because if we did, and we put them on upside down, everytime it rained we'd drown. :D
Wom

angelbow20
07-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Haha I did that once with my scrub pants at work I didnt even know until some one else came up to me and told me :rolleyes:

angelbow20
07-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Haha I did that once with my scrub pants at work I didnt even know until someone else came up to me and told me :rolleyes:

moosmom
07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Don't feel bad, I once went to work with my shirt inside out! :eek: A customer called it to my attention. DUH!!!

lvpets2002
07-25-2007, 11:34 AM
:p Doo Daa This is just too funny.. This made my day..

Alysser
07-25-2007, 11:36 AM
What amazes me is how you went all that time without feeling how weird it felt. :p

sparks19
07-25-2007, 11:39 AM
What amazes me is how you went all that time without feeling how weird it felt. :p

It did feel really wierd but first I passed it off as maybe my belly bra was messing with me.... then I thought my underwear was bunching up.... so I kept fixing these things and this wierd feeling would not go away lol... then I felt my butt and thought "Hmmm I didn't realize there was an elasticy pouch back there too.... and STILL it didn't dawn on me to check if my pants were on backwards lol because really WHO would make such a stupid mistake lol. ME... that's who :D

gini
07-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Ha - that's why I don't do anything for the first half hour after I wake up.

The reason - I am still not really awake! I sleep very soundly.

Pregnancy brain - ??? I think you can be forgiven almost anything when you are pregnant. Be sure to tell your baby about this some day!!

Alysser
07-25-2007, 12:05 PM
It did feel really wierd but first I passed it off as maybe my belly bra was messing with me.... then I thought my underwear was bunching up.... so I kept fixing these things and this wierd feeling would not go away lol... then I felt my butt and thought "Hmmm I didn't realize there was an elasticy pouch back there too.... and STILL it didn't dawn on me to check if my pants were on backwards lol because really WHO would make such a stupid mistake lol. ME... that's who :D

I can't imagine how weird it must have felt. I've put my pants on backwards before, usually jeans, and when I go to zipper it I start to panic and think "WHERE IS THE ZIPPER?!" lol then I realize it's on backwards. :D You're not the only one who makes these funny(yet embarrasing) at times mistakes, trust me. ;) :p

elizabethann
07-25-2007, 12:59 PM
LOL. That's funny!

lizbud
07-25-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL :D I think that would be easier to do with maternity pants than
regular slacks. This is also he reason I shower in the mornings rather than
at night. It gives me more time to really wake up in the AM. I'm a very
sound sleeper myself. :)

The last dumb thing I did was when I was going shopping & I set my
alarm & left only to find out I didn't have my shoes on.I stood there in
my stocking feet waited for the alarm to set before going back in to get
my shoes & leave again. (My dogs thought I was nuts) ;)

Pam
07-25-2007, 05:45 PM
We all wear scrubs at my office and my co-worker did the same thing one morning. She bent over to get a file and one of the other girls said "how in the world do you put your hands in your pants pocket when they are going the other way?" LOL! The girl then said that she thought her pants felt funny. :D