PDA

View Full Version : Happy 1st Gotcha Day Luna!!!

caffeitina
07-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Hard to believe that it was just one year ago today (May 25) I brought my little girl home from the farm where she was born (I remember she whined the whole way home...until I pulled into my driveway and she started purring! Guess she knew she was home :D). She was so small when I first got her (only about 2.5 pounds) that she could squeeze under the dresser to hide from Howard who, at the time, was none too happy about his new "sister" (Now, of course, those two are best of friends). She would also steal small objects from around the apartment and bat them under there. About six months ago, I was cleaning and found her stash...which, being much larger (6 pounds), she can no longer get to.

Luna, although the very picture of opinionated (and vocal!!!) and independance, is a very sweet and cuddly kitty! She's very much a meowmie's girl. She greets me purring loudly every morning, sits on the toilet lid as I get ready for my day, and never turns down scratchies under the chin. She's been an absolute joy to have around, and the house wouldn't be the same without her.

So Happy 1st Gotcha Day Luna!!!

Laura's Babies
07-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Luna is so lovely and elegant looking.. Happy Gotcha Day Luna!!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-25-2007, 11:35 AM
She's sure is a beautiful girl.:)

HAPPY 1st GOTHCA DAY LUNA!!! I hope you enjoy your day.:)

cassiesmom
07-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Happy First Got-Ya Day, beautiful Luna!

Felicia's Mom
07-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Happy First Gotcha Day Luna!:)

catmandu
07-25-2007, 03:56 PM
What A Sensational Magnificent Meezer And Its Wonderful That You Will Have So Many Years Together To Build A Beautiful Friendship.

phesina
07-25-2007, 05:01 PM
What a gorgeous, wonderful little girl!

HAPPY FIRST, LUNA!!!!!

caffeitina
07-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Thank you all for the lovely Gotcha Day wishes for Luna :) :) :)

To the best of my knowledge (I had to work today) Luna spent most of her First Gotcha Day being exceptionally lazy :rolleyes: ...curled up in "her" favorite daytime spot, on the bed against my pillow (a perfect day for a cat). That is, of course, except for when she was begging for handouts when I was making a sandwich to pack for lunch. Her efforts and cutness (standing on her hind legs and squeaking) earned her her absolute favorite treat: a fingernail-sized bit of motzerella cheese :D which she never eats unless she has to "work" for. That is, I place the chunk of cheese on the edge of a kitchen chair or coffee table...she sits under it (sneaky-like) and paws at it until it falls (sometimes I have to re-place the cheese so she can do this again)...then she has to bat it around...then she eats it. LOL!