PDA

View Full Version : Mitzi's reading w/the Pet Psychic

RedHedd
07-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Thank you, KAK, for giving me Nancy's information. Nancy said my cats were easy to read. Tonight we had our reading and she also let me know that Mitzi was adamant that she be heard before Nancy went on vacation and/or I adopted another cat! My little minx has let her little voice be heard.

When Mishi was here, he was the dominant cat - not in an aggressive way, but he had the more outgoing personality, took care of Mitzi and she stayed in his shadow. Now it's her time to shine. For the first time in her little life she feels like she is able to come out of her shell and have her time in the spotlight. She is adamant that she doesn't want to share the spotlight or my attentions with another cat. Nancy said my request for a reading was urgent because Mitzi was giving out such a strong voice that she wanted to make sure I heard.

Mitzi is very confident on her own and Nancy said I should see her open up by leaps and bounds as she realizes that she will be an only cat - and she will be. I'm not going to spoil Mitzi's chance to bloom into a loving lap cat, which Nancy said she will become, given some time and loving attention.

Mitzi is a very peaceful and loving cat, who really just wants to be close to me. Nancy said she doesn't need active stimulation, playtime or extra treats; she just wants to be close to me and is happiest to have me just sitting quietly near her.

Nancy also let me know that Mishi's passing was very peaceful, that I prepared him well for his journey. She said they call him the captain over there :D I can just see him being the golden ambassador, confident, but not bossy. She said he's in charge over there. He's a very gregarious personality.

It was such a good reading and Nancy said part of Mitzi's confidence is the peaceful home that I make for her. She complimented me on being such a grounded person who creates an atmosphere of peace and quiet that Mitzi truly enjoys.

So we are going to be a one-cat household. I'm looking forward to growing old with my little calico princess.

These past two days have really given me some peace and closure on Mishi's passing. Yesterday I picked up Mishi's ashes and Mitzi joined me as we participated in the Rainbow Bridge Monday night candle ceremony. It was a very serene, emotional and spiritual feeling as I lit the candles during the ceremony. We had Mishi's ashes and his whisker box out and I read the prayers and readings out loud to Mitzi as they scrolled across my screen.

So there you have it.

Georgia and Mitzi ;)

catnapper
07-24-2007, 09:56 PM
I must have missed the thread on Mishi's passing.... I'm truly sorry. I am glad you received some closure and peace with Nancy's reading. I am also glad to hear Mitzi's making herself heard. I can't wait to read the upcoming threads about Mitzi coming out of her shell.

shais_mom
07-24-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm so glad Nancy was able to help you.
I'm so sorry about Mishi -
{{hugs}}

jazzcat
07-24-2007, 11:47 PM
How very interesting. I have never put much stock into this kind of thing but lately some of the posts I've seen of her readings has made me think a little differently. Sounds like there is something to it.

I'm glad you have been able to get some closure with Mishi and that you and Mitzi are doing well. I hope Nancy is right and that your little girl is going to come out of her shell. I'm sure you both could use that right now.

krazyaboutkatz
07-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Georgia, I'm glad to hear that your reading went well.:) Mitzi is now the princess and I hope that you both enjoy many many happy and healthy years together.:) I also look forward to hearing more about Mitzi's changing personality in the future. I think that my Storm now wishes that he was an only kitty.

I'm so glad to hear that Mishi's passing was a very peaceful one and that he's doing well up at the Bridge.:) We already knew that you were a wonderful cat meowmie but now Nancy has confirmed it.;) I'm also glad that you've found peace and closure with Mishi's passing. Nancy helped me find this with my RB Pepper too.:)

Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Laura's Babies
07-25-2007, 06:41 AM
Great reading! I love hearing what she says when she reads our PT babies. I do believe in her 100%. I am thinking about having her read mine and seeing if we can settle things down here over Boo being here and have peace here once again. I would also like to know if there is anything more I can do for Amy to make her life as comfortable as it can possiably be.

I am happy to hear you found peace and closure over Mishi's passing and that he is happy there. Now, we are waiting to hear how Mitzi blooms into a beautiful flower princess!

Taz_Zoee
07-25-2007, 09:13 AM
That is great! Can't wait to hear about Mitzi opening up and becoming her true self. :) Of course, we'd like lots of pictures of this event too. :p

RedHedd
07-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks, everyone. She also told me if I got another cat, I'd be asking for a LOT of trouble. No thanks; I've been through enough in the past few months. Yes, Mitzi is a little flower - I call her my pansy-face girl, because her face has so many pretty colors and is wide open like a little flower.

I think even Mitzi knows that I made a decision last night in her favor. Nancy said I will begin to see her open up and change very quickly and I think she's right. :)

DJFyrewolf36
07-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Thats good that you found out what Mitzi wants. Closure is a good thing, and I'm glad you and her can heal together, and that your relationship can grow. Maybe someday (soon!) I'll visit again, and I can see more of your very pretty girl. :)

cassiesmom
07-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Sweet Mitzi! Could you please ask your Meowmie to give this to you, from me: *pet I hope you will have a very long and happy life, precious girl!

Kirsten
07-25-2007, 02:25 PM
Oh, sweet Mitzi, I'm glad Nancy helped you to tell your mommy what you want, and how you feel! Now you two will have a lot of quality time together, and give each other some happiness.

Kirsten