PDA

View Full Version : What is your all time favorite OLD TIME show?

Christiansmommy
07-24-2007, 08:51 PM
I thought it would be neat to bring back some of the good ol' shows to remember, from way back when...today there aren't many shows like these on TV anymore, lots of reality shows today it seems, (while I LOVE my reality TV and nothing beats L.O.S.T.)...I miss shows like...

Family Ties (LOVED this show!!)
The Wonder Years
Welcome Back Kotter ( classic!!)

What were some of your favorites...

Some of these might show our age, but who cares!! Those were THE days, weren't they!!

Daisy and Delilah
07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
No doubt about it. I have two:

Green Acres

St. Elsewhere(I see we just got the series of this one in at the library I work in-I can't wait to rent them!!) :)

Great thread! :D

petslover
07-24-2007, 09:04 PM
I really enjoy watching old tv shows:

Sanford & Son
The Brady Bunch
Rosanne
Full House
Step by Step
Family Matters
The Wonder Years

Those are my favorites.

caseysmom
07-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I also enjoy sanford and son, roseanne, fresh prince...I was really into I love lucy for a while.

Right now I am on a king of queens kick, that doesn't really count though.

catnapper
07-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Laverne and Shirley
Cheers
Matlock
Murder She Wrote
The Cosby Show
Newhart

There's more but these all came to mind at the moment :)

petslover
07-24-2007, 09:15 PM
i LOVE king of Queens.. They are so much like a real family.

caseysmom
07-24-2007, 09:15 PM
I also think Doug is pretty hot :o

Zippy
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Golden Girls
The Nanny
not old but I love Friends
Three's company
Charles in Charge

Alysser
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM
I watch Full house, The Fresh Prince of Belair, Three's company, and the Golden Girls. I don't know why, but to me, the first memories of summer are when I wake up in the morning and go downstairs and my mom is watching lifetime and I sit and watch the Golden Girls. I really enjoy that show, it's very funny. :)

wombat2u2004
07-24-2007, 09:34 PM
"Welcome back Cotter"
"Taxi"
"Hill Street Blues"
"The Honeymooners"
And now for a super oldie......."The Rifleman" with Chuck Connors....I used to love that show when I was a kid.

Wom

Catty1
07-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Zorro (WAAAAAY back...and I invented a female heroine called "Zorrine"...whehter that was a real name or not...I was about 7)

Batman!

Dark Shadows!

(hmmm....kind of a connecting theme here)

The Monkees!

The Partridge Family.

All in the Family

angelbow20
07-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Wow there is so many that I miss so much!!!

ALF
Charles in Charge
Cosby Show
Diff'rent Strokes
The Facts of Life
Growing Pains
Just the Ten of Us
Punky Brewster
Three's Company
Who's the Boss?
The All-New Let's Make a Deal
Dating/Newlywed Game
and yet but not least the original lassie show.

angelbow20
07-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Now I also really miss a few cartoons from when I was just a little girl I will list a few and wonder if anyone else remembers these shows?

popeye
Adventures of the Little Koala
pound puppies
the california raisins
curious george
care bears
Disney's Gummi Bears/Winnie the Pooh Hour
Duck Tales
Fraggle Rock
Inspector Gadget
jetsons
my little pony tales
the noozles
popples
rainbow brite
snorks

buttercup132
07-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Married with children and Fresh Prince and all the old talk shows.

shais_mom
07-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Dukes of Hazzard!!!!
yyeeeeeee haaaaaaaawwwwwwww! ;)
Golden Girls and
3's Company...

caseysmom
07-25-2007, 12:15 AM
When I was a kid I loved bewitched, gilligans island, brady bunch..

anna_66
07-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I Dream of Jeanie
The Monkees
The Partridge Family
The Addams Family
The Munsters
The Flying Nun
Batman
Green Acres
Petticoat Junction
Night Gallery

Guess I am showing my age :eek: :D

Christiansmommy
07-25-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes, I love all of these below too....

Gilligans Island
bewitched
brady bunch
I Dream of Jeanie
The Monkees
The Partridge Family
The Munsters

Oh and GIDGET!! I love that show with Sally Field!!

Daisy and Delilah
07-25-2007, 07:56 AM
KING OF QUEENS!!!! I love that show :) I'm in love with Kevin James-He is a hottie for sure!! :D :) :D

Too bad they canceled it. I watch it every night from 10-11. Love it!!

BitsyNaceyDog
07-25-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm a total Brady Bunch Junkie. :o
There a so many older shows that I love, but The Brady Bunch has to be my favorite.

Alysser
07-25-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't watch Gilligans Island anymore, but me and my sister were obsessed with it. We watched every episode. We got the character dolls, cook books, etc. We were very big fans. We even met the guy who played Gilligan at the opening of the park by Six Flags, it's called Hurricane Harbor. :D

I also like the King of Queens. I was sad when they stopped making the episodes.

mruffruff
07-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Ed Sullivan
Red Skeleton

Does anyone remember these?

wombat2u2004
07-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Ed Sullivan
Red Skeleton

Oh yeah....I do....and remember Art Linkletter ????

Jods
07-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Gilligans Island
bewitched
brady bunch
I Dream of Jeanie
Wonder years
Newheart
newly wed game
full house
fresh prince

Felicia's Mom
07-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Murder She Wrote!

Zippy
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
pound puppies
care bears
my little pony tales

I loved those shows and I was a huge mighty morphin power rangers fan too when I was younger.

jazzcat
07-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Golden Girls
Mash
Andy Griffith (the black and white ones)

Exactly how old are the people listing King of Queens? :confused: That show just ended it's run this past May so I don't believe that is considered an "OLD TIME" show.

Rachel
07-25-2007, 10:12 AM
My Little Margie (from a looong time ago)
The Andy Griffith Show
The Tonight Show (with Johnny Carson)
Mary Tyler Moore Show

Randi
07-25-2007, 11:00 AM
I don’t know half of the ones you mention, of course. ;)

My all time favourite is Faulty Towers, and then these:

Absolutely Fabulous
Blackadder
The Young Ones
Royal Family
Jeeves and Wooster
Mr. Bean
Rab C. Nesbitt
To the Manor Born
Yes, Prime Minister

Jadapit
07-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Ed Sullivan
Red Skeleton

I do! My parents watched those when I was a kid. My dad loved Hee-Haw. :)

I like these shows:

Little House on the Prairie
Bonanza
The Andy Griffith Show
The Walton's
Night Gallery
Leave it to Beaver

Daisy and Delilah
07-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Golden Girls
Mash

Exactly how old are the people listing King of Queens? :confused: That show just ended it's run this past May so I don't believe that is considered an "OLD TIME" show.

It doesn't qualify as an old show but I love it!! :) I'm still sad that no new episodes are being made. :(
To add: I'm as old as dirt :D

Ginger's Mom
07-25-2007, 12:48 PM
I don’t know half of the ones you mention, of course. ;)

To the Manor Born
Yes, Prime Minister
Oh Randi, I completely forgot about these. These are definitely two of the funniest most enjoyable shows I have ever seen (well, actually I would change it to Yes, Minister rather than the later version, Yes, Prime Minister). :D

The Dick Van Dyke Show
Gidget
The Brady Bunch
The Patty Duke Show

lizbud
07-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Laverne and Shirley
Cheers
Matlock
Murder She Wrote
The Cosby Show
Newhart

There's more but these all came to mind at the moment :)

I watched all of these too. :)

elizabethann
07-25-2007, 12:57 PM
I'd have to say Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Three's Company, The Love Boat and Laverne & Shirley.

I remember Dark Shadows and Barnabus Collins. That soap opera used to creep me out.

lizbud
07-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Ed Sullivan
Red Skeleton

Yes, sure do. The Beatles were introduced to the USA on Sullivan's show.

One old program I never wanted to miss was The Dick Cavett show.
he is such a clever guy, and funny too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cavett

cali
07-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I dream of jeanie
Bewitched
ALF
Full House
Fresh Prince
Mr. Bean

for little kids shows I loved:
Mr. Dress-up
Fred Penner
Care bears
Duck Tales
The Bugs bunny and Tweety show
TMNT

smokey the elder
07-25-2007, 01:21 PM
M*A*S*H
Night Court (Love the characters, especially Bull!)
Home Improvement
and, of course...

STAR TREK!! :p :D

Almita
07-25-2007, 01:35 PM
I loved The Cosby Show! I still watch the reruns of it. Still love it

caseysmom
07-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Golden Girls
Mash

I made it clear that it didn't qualify but I just wanted to mention it...now laws against that :D

Kirbys Mom
07-25-2007, 02:19 PM
fav ol' shows

married with children
the nanny
mama's fmaily
golden girls
rockos modern life
ren and stimpy :p

petslover
07-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Mr. Bean is another one of my favorites. He is the funniest man ever.

lbaker
07-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Northern Exposure
Mork & Mindy :o

Flatcoatluver
07-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Three's company
The facts of life
Different strokes
Be'witched
Gilligans Island
The wonder years
Roseanne

Freckles
07-25-2007, 04:08 PM
The first Dragnet with Jack Webb and Ben Alexander. You said "old time".

Freedom
07-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Car 54 Where ARE You?

My Mother the Car (Dick Van Dyke's brother was the star, if I remember right)

The Flying Nun (another Sally Fields, I think AFTER Gidget!)

Mr. Ed

Morning shows:
Major Mudd
Captain Kangaroo
Romper Room

kt_luvs_kitties
07-25-2007, 04:47 PM
LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE! STILL my favorite show ever!!!! I still stay up to watch it! :D

The wonder years

Threes company

and,

Happy days

Pam
07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
The Andy Griffith Show
Mama's Family
Little House on the Prairie
The Golden Girls
The Honeymooners (one New Year's day I watched a whole marathon of The Honeymooners and laughed through the whole thing!) Bang Zoom - Alice! :D
The Jeffersons

My question is.....why can't shows like these be made any more? Nothing today stacks up. :(

Edwina's Secretary
07-25-2007, 05:44 PM
The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Northern Exposure

kt_luvs_kitties
07-25-2007, 05:46 PM
I forgot, LOVE CONNECTION :D

cassiesmom
07-25-2007, 05:54 PM
"Moonlighting" ... was on ABC when I was in college, I want to say Tuesday nights but I could be wrong
"Murphy Brown"
"Newhart"
"M*A*S*H"
"Happy Days"

I was (still am) a total game show addict - Password, The $10,000 Pyramid, Jeopardy, Name That Tune, Hollywood Squares.

I was watching the beginning of the daytime Emmy awards at which Bob Barker was honored on his retirement. One of the first awards went to Genie Francis for "General Hospital" -- she is still playing the same character, on the same show, that she did when I was in high school, 25 years ago. Wow! And with the same guy, too. I didn't know that Luke and Laura are still on "General Hospital". I thought they were long gone!

lbaker
07-25-2007, 06:10 PM
Just remembered, but it may have been local, in the '50's "The Howdy Doody Show"!! I liked Mr Bluster but my favorite was always the Indian Princess "Summer Fall Winter Spring". When playing cowboys and Indians I always wanted to be an Indian. Another one (that would never appear on re-runs, too Politically Incorrect) Amos & Andy. Now I really am aging myself. Our TV was black and white of course, and the screen was small and sort of round.

jazzcat
07-25-2007, 08:19 PM
I made it clear that it didn't qualify but I just wanted to mention it...now laws against that :D
Sorry, I didn't see your statement about it not qualifying. :o That's what I get for skimming. :p
I love it too I just had to laugh because I saw it mentioned a couple of times and didn't pay attention to who said it. I figured it had to be someone really young to consider it old. Made me think about my niece acting like I had an antique when she saw a couple of cassette tapes in the console of my old Jeep.

caseysmom
07-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry, I didn't see your statement about it not qualifying. :o That's what I get for skimming. :p
I love it too I just had to laugh because I saw it mentioned a couple of times and didn't pay attention to who said it. I figured it had to be someone really young to consider it old. Made me think about my niece acting like I had an antique when she saw a couple of cassette tapes in the console of my old Jeep.

nah I'm old as dirt :p I just get obsessed with shows and I am currently obsessed with king of queens.

Daisy and Delilah
07-25-2007, 08:42 PM
nah I'm old as dirt :p I just get obsessed with shows and I am currently obsessed with king of queens.

Sorry I also mentioned it but I am also obsessed. It's on in 15 minutes. YAY!!!! :) :D :)

I also loved:
Moonlighting ~thanks Elyse :)

Freedom
07-25-2007, 08:59 PM
We watched many of the variety shows, as well.

The Smothers Brothers
This is Tom Jones!
The Jackie Gleason Show

I wish we had things like that on today.

Kittylove201
07-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Little house on the prairie. :)

anna_66
07-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Just remembered, but it may have been local, in the '50's "The Howdy Doody Show"!!
Oh yeah! I watched reruns of that:D

Beloved morning shows...
Bozo
H.R. Pufnstuf
Sigmund and the Sea Monsters
Banana splits

Ginger's Mom
07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
LOL, Freedom you must be about the same age as I am, we watched the same shows. Yeah, Flying Nun was after Gidget. And My Mother the Car? I think that show was only on for one season. But yes, it was Jerry Van Dyke, and I think Ann Southern was the voice of the car/mother. :) Man, we had good shows back in the 60's. Oh what about Here Come the Brides and Laugh-In. :D

caseysmom
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
I just went and bought season 5, 6, 7 and 8 of kings of queens...sorry to hijack! I already have season 4.

crow_noir
07-25-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm one of those youngin's... so the best of TV to me is the cartoons of the 80's. (I liked a majority of them so I'm not going to even try listing them.) (*sniffle* R.I.P. Yesterdayland.com )

I also enjoyed watching re-runs of Howdy Doody, Captain Kangaroo, and LambChop's Play-a-long (as well as new episodes of the latter.)

Other than that i don't have any old time favorites.

Most of my favorite non-kid shows are from the 90's. I don't consider that such a long time ago... though it's setting in that it is. Mmmmm Wolf Lake, The Kindred, and American Gothic.

Oh, almost forgot... I loved watching The Golden Girls and The Nanny. (Again... not what I'd consider classic.)

Thank you Anna for reminding me of The Monkees, The Addams Family, The Munsters, and Batman (Yes, I'm talking about the *Bam!* *Pow!* version.)

Oh, and The Tales From the Crypt!

OMG THANK YOU lbaker. Northern Exposure and Mork & Mindy. M&M was one of my favorite shows ever! Speaking of things i used to watch with mom... Highlander!

Thank you Mruffruff... though you didn't say it you reminded me of it... Red Dwarf.

Thanks Jods for somehow reminding me of the game show with the Whammie. That was one of my all time favorite shows too.

Cali for reminding me of ALF and Smokey fro reminding me of Night Court.

And of course I was a junkie for all of the science shows whether they were on PBS or or something else. ( Like Mr. Wizard.)

jazzcat
07-26-2007, 01:26 AM
I just get obsessed with shows and I am currently obsessed with king of queens.
Oh come on you aren't much older than me I think. I'm no where near dirt!

About King of Queens, one of my favorite episodes is the painting of Doug and Carrie that Deacon and Kelly give them as anniversary gift where they look so funny. Carrie's gigantic hand is hysterical. That one kills me every time!

anna_66
07-26-2007, 02:31 AM
crow_noir-Mark and I both LOVED American Gothic! We were so disappointed when it went off air:(

And since everyone is talking about King of Queens...it's one of my favorite shows and I would love to buy the seasons ( I'm jealous of you caseysmom!)

crow_noir
07-26-2007, 04:43 AM
Squeee!!! OMG! Every time i mention the show people just go "Huh?"

Wow, there are actually other fans out there. *faint*

That is so cool. Thanks for letting me know.

Oh sweet! Supposedly it came out in 2005 on DVD.

:D I just checked and WL is out on DVD now also. I remember checking last year or the year before and there was like only one lady that you could get copies from and you had to be an internet sleuth to find her. I was *this* close to ordering the set... but wondered about the quality since it was recorded from the TV.

crow_noir-Mark and I both LOVED American Gothic! We were so disappointed when it went off air:(

And since everyone is talking about King of Queens...it's one of my favorite shows and I would love to buy the seasons ( I'm jealous of you caseysmom!)

Daisy and Delilah
07-26-2007, 07:16 AM
The Waltons :)

caseysmom: here's another person green with envy. I also loved the one with the portrait :D That painting is hilarious!!
I was thinking....if enough of us write to somebody, maybe we can get King of Queens back in production?? Wishful thinking!! :)

Freedom
07-26-2007, 07:49 AM
Anna66, oh yeah, the Banana Splits were great! Fleagle, Drooper, Bingo and Snorky! Bozo and H R PufNStuf, whoa, he he.

Ginger's Mom: Sock It to Me, Sock It to Me!! :D

Christiansmommy
07-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Great bringing back memories of the good ol days everyone!!

I loved to watch "Nick at Nite" with shows mentioned, like Leave it to Beaver, My Three Sons, Donna Reed...

I also loved watching some of the good 70's shows...Sanford and Son, Good Times "dyn-o-mite", Monkeys, Threes Company with Mr. Filrly, and The Ropers...and Mork and Mindy!! (Laurie you mentioned his!! "Nanu Nanu" ;)!!

Thinking back, I feel like I'm a kid again on summer break, watching all of these...

mruffruff
07-26-2007, 10:53 AM
I miss Laugh In. Dan Roland, Dick Martin, Goldie Hawn and all the guests were hilarious. Light and fluffy fun.

Freedom
07-26-2007, 11:41 AM
I miss Laugh In. Dan Roland, Dick Martin, Goldie Hawn and all the guests were hilarious. Light and fluffy fun.

That's ROWAN, Dan ROWAN. Who can forget Arte Johnson as the "dirty od man!" Ha ha ha. He got wacked sith that purse more times . . . .

mruffruff
07-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Ooops!

Another senior moment! :D

lbaker
07-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Just thought of another one I just loved as a kid. "Topper". Cosmo Topper was a rich banker that was the only human that could hear the "ghosts" of the couple that died while sking and their ghost dog Neil, the St. Bernard that died trying to rescue them. I think that's what first made me fall in love with Saints :) Neil carried a flask on his neck and had a bit of a drinking problem :rolleyes: I believe this was on in the 50's so black & white of course :o

caseysmom
07-26-2007, 05:42 PM
When I was a teenager I had a big crush on Mannix...

lizbud
07-26-2007, 06:36 PM
That's ROWAN, Dan ROWAN. Who can forget Arte Johnson as the "dirty od man!" Ha ha ha. He got wacked sith that purse more times . . . .

The old lady who did the wacking was Ruth Buzzi. I saw in a celebrities
birthday blip in the paper that she just turned 71 yrs old. :eek:

Freedom
07-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Oh yeah! I could see her clearly in my mind, couldn't get the name. Thanks!!

71??!!!!

Pam
07-26-2007, 08:21 PM
The old lady who did the wacking was Ruth Buzzi. I saw in a celebrities
birthday blip in the paper that she just turned 71 yrs old. :eek:

And who could forget Lily Tomlin as Edith Ann. :) ..... "and that's the truth!" :p

http://members.aol.com/NRB409/image2.jpg

Freedom
07-26-2007, 08:21 PM
When I was a teenager I had a big crush on Mannix...

Ohoh, now we can start on the detective stories.
Perry Mason
Mod Squad
Mannix
later on, Barnaby Jones
Remember Toma? based on fact!
Barretta? Wasn't he the blind one with the bird on his shoulder? Maybe that's another one!

And the sunday evneing mystery series. That one rotated, you never knew which one it would be until you tuned in.

MacMillan and Wife
Hec Ramsey
Columbo
Dennis Weaver as . . . ??? UGH! I can't remember! Anybody? the displaced Taos guy working in NY?

Pam
07-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Dennis Weaver as . . . ??? UGH! I can't remember! Anybody? the displaced Taos guy working in NY?

McCloud!!!! :)

Freedom
07-26-2007, 08:26 PM
That's IT!! McCloud.

Anyone liked Lost in Space?

Cincy'sMom
07-26-2007, 08:47 PM
I may have missed it, but I can't believe no one said the A-Team!

And Staci is the only one that said Dukes of Hazzard? Love them Duke Boys!!!

We have a few season of each of those two on DVD. The other "old" shows we have are Andy Griffith and In Living Color.

And for those that mentioned the game show with the Whammies...Press Your Luck. I used to watch that all the time in the summer along with Bewitched, Family Ties, Three's Company, Sale of the century, Price is Right and the Facts of Life

Ginger's Mom
07-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Ooh, raises hand, me me, I liked Lost in Space. That was a good kids show. And yes, Baretta had the bird (cockatoo?), but he wasn't blind. Longstreet (James Franciscus-yummy) was blind, and had a white shepherd named Pax (I forget now if there were two or three dogs that took turns playing Pax).

anna_66
07-27-2007, 07:20 AM
And Staci is the only one that said Dukes of Hazzard? Love them Duke Boys!!!

LOL! Amy, Mark said exactly the same thing:D

His favorite was the Dukes of Hazzard! No wonder you guys get along so well;)

lbaker
07-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Seventy-seven, Sunset Strip ~ "Kooky kooky, lend me your comb" :D

Freedom
07-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Don't know about anyone else, but I am having a GRAND time with this thread, reading everyone's remembered shows and thinking it over myself!

Ginger's Mom, thanks for Longstreet! And in Lost in Space, Robot never had a NAME except "Robot!"

There was another mystery / detective, I can picture the guy but can't get th actor's name. Looked a bit like Sebastian Cabot?

Which reminds me of the one with Sissy and the twins and Cabot was the butler?

What about the one with Bill Bixby? He was a widower with a young son.

Room 222 anyone?

Felix the Cat!

I can't believe no one has mentioned I LOVE LUCY yet; maybe because we can still watch it on reruns? "Luuuu-cy! You got some 'splainin' to DO!"

Ooh, this is such fun!

lbaker
07-27-2007, 09:13 AM
My Favorite Martian :D

Freedom
07-27-2007, 09:20 AM
OK, so I'm cheating a bit now; I did a google search.

The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
Twilight Zone
Leave it to Beaver
The Lone Ranger

The Avengers
Flipper (and we call ourselves Pet Talk!)
Gomer Pyle
Hogan's Heroes

The Real McCoys (I love the way Walter Brennan walked!)
Dennis the Menace
Alfred Hitchcock Presents

Dr. Kildaire (be still my heart!)

I didn't take them all, there's lots more out there!

http://www.entertainmentscene.com/top_tv_shows_60s.html

Christiansmommy
07-27-2007, 09:27 AM
OH My Favorite Martian and Flipper!!! Yes, I watched both of them....LOVED Flipper!!!!! Thanks for the reminding....

Ginger's Mom
07-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Oh yeah, My Favorite Martian, I loved that show. I forgot about that. And yes, Family Affair with Mr. French (Sebastian Cabot), Buffy, Jody, Cissy, and Uncle Bill, another very cute show. Room 222, that is a show no one seems to talk about or rerun. But I guess that is because it was such a dated show. Good in it's time though.
And let's not forget the great cartoons, The Jetson, The Flinstones, and Top Cat. And anyone from the Philadelphia area, let's not forget Gene London and Sally Starr (Love, Luck and Lollipops :D ).

Pam
07-27-2007, 10:54 AM
And anyone from the Philadelphia area, let's not forget Gene London and Sally Starr (Love, Luck and Lollipops :D ).

Sally Starr is still around and kicking I believe. She was spotted a couple of years ago in a parking lot not far from my office. I believe she was having her nails done. :) Also Philadelphia folks, don't forget Captain Noah. Remember when he would sing the song...."send your pictures to Dear Old Captain Noah" and the camera would show lots of pictures sent in by kids and he would read off their names. That's how I named my daughter. I was pregnant and watching the show one day with my son who was 2 years old at the time :eek: and Captain Noah thanked a little girl named Robyn for her picture. ;)