PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Video!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!

Pawla
07-24-2007, 08:32 PM
While this has nothing to do with cats, it does have to do with animals. It truly is AMAZING! It does work better if you have sound on your computer.http://beboframe.com/FlashFrame.jsp?Size=S&FlashBoxId=3309347442

jazzcat
07-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Wow! What an awesome horse!

krazyaboutkatz
07-25-2007, 12:02 AM
Wow!!! I never knew that you could teach a horse to dance like that.:)

Laura's Babies
07-25-2007, 06:26 AM
I saw that before and was amazed at the beauty and grace of that horse and how it moved.

Pawla
07-25-2007, 08:35 AM
I saw that before and was amazed at the beauty and grace of that horse and how it moved.
It honestly gave me goose bumps and brought tears to my eyes. It is just amazing that you can teach ANY animal to do something like that!

caffeitina
07-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Amazing!! Although, I think they should have used ABBA's "Dancing Queen" as the music (or something from the Disco era)...and added a lighted floor, a disco ball....and, oh yeah, a polyester jumpsuit for the rider. :D

Thank you for sharing, Pawla. That video was awesome!

Pawla
07-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Amazing!! Although, I think they should have used ABBA's "Dancing Queen" as the music (or something from the Disco era)...and added a lighted floor, a disco ball....and, oh yeah, a polyester jumpsuit for the rider. :D

Thank you for sharing, Pawla. That video was awesome!
You're very welcome! :D I do like your idea about the whole disco theme. Something from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack would've worked, too. :cool:

catmandu
07-25-2007, 09:31 AM
That certainly is one well trained and skilled horse.
We sure would love to have him at the Found Paradise Cat Hotel.

scottmcll
07-25-2007, 11:43 AM
We have a good friend here in WA that has working with horses to do that kind of thing. What she can get them to do in a very short amount of time is unbelievable. And it's all "horse whispering", she "asks" and they go along with it. It's a beautiful thing to see.

Scott

Pawla
07-25-2007, 06:41 PM
We have a good friend here in WA that has working with horses to do that kind of thing. What she can get them to do in a very short amount of time is unbelievable. And it's all "horse whispering", she "asks" and they go along with it. It's a beautiful thing to see.

Scott
I bet that is truly an unbelievable thing to see.