PDA

View Full Version : Innova Contaminated?

elizabethann
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Itchmo.com is saying that someone sent a sample of Innova to be tested, and the testers found it was contaminated. I'm so p.o. right now. I feed Fenway Innova canned and I feed him a kibble mixture of Innova, Merrick & Fromm's. I'm so sick of this pet food issue and I don't know what company to believe anymore.

Freedom
07-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Nothing on the FDA web site. Should check again in the morning!

NicoleLJ
07-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Keep your eyes open. I feed innova Large Breed kibble and Sheena is eating The Innova Large Breed Puppy Kibble since she is nursing. I will be weaning the pups on to Innova Adult Kibble in 2 weeks and if it ends up listed as contaminated I need to know so I can wean the pups to something else. So if anyone sees anything and it is verifiable please post it so I know.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

ramanth
07-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Husband sent me this about Natural Balance eatables being recalled for botulism:

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=221&z=1

Haven't heard anything about Innova.

Lady's Human
07-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Innova's ceo posted on the website that they tested the food batch in question and found no problems.

NicoleLJ
07-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Innova's ceo posted on the website that they tested the food batch in question and found no problems.

WHEW thank you so much. Had me worried their for a second. But if things change please post it or pm me. I will want to know right away. Thanks so much.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies