PDA

View Full Version : laughter is the best medicine

finn's mom
07-24-2007, 09:10 AM
This video clip of this ridiculously excited young boy and his sister opening up their Christmas gift has always made me laugh. It is sad that this kid is this pumped about a toy, but, whatever...this newly "remixed" version had me absolutlely hysterical. I think the last time I laughed like this hard was when I was watching Little Miss Sunshine. So, check this out, if you need to just let go. :D

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1768235

lizbud
07-24-2007, 09:29 AM
OMG, hide that kid's fruit loops. :D

AdoreMyDogs
07-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Haha that's so funny. I've seen that clip before, but never that remix. I laughed so hard! I love when they slow down his screaming haha! Thanks for sharing that, Kari :)

wombat2u2004
07-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Ahhhhhh...that's fantastic. I love those kids excitement shown opening that gift. It's what life is all about....I love it !!!!!
Wom

finn's mom
07-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Ahhhhhh...that's fantastic. I love those kids excitement shown opening that gift. It's what life is all about....I love it !!!!!
Wom

I agree with that, I went too far into my thinking with that one...and originally felt irritated that kids get so crazy about gaming systems. But, I'm normally on board with your thought. Thanks for bringing me back to my heart. ;)

Haha that's so funny. I've seen that clip before, but never that remix. I laughed so hard! I love when they slow down his screaming haha! Thanks for sharing that, Kari

You're very welcome. My friend sent it to me in myspace and I couldn't believe how funny it was. That remix is great! :D

OMG, hide that kid's fruit loops.

hahaha, no joke. but not his game system, he may implode! :p

gini
07-24-2007, 11:53 AM
His excitement is a bit over the top - but did you hear him say "Thank You"

I thought that was pretty cool.................