PDA

View Full Version : Fister off to see the world with his kitty friends

Randi
07-24-2007, 05:41 AM
I have been sitting here on the computer, reading about one holiday after the other - FOR HUMAN'S! It's just not fair, is it! We kitties are entitled to some fun too!

While my mom was out, I managed to charter a luxurious Airbus for us all. I got hold of some kitty friends already, but hope more will join us. :)

On board is a fully stocked Bar and all the treats you can imagine. So sharpen your claws, grab your mommy's credit card, find your passport and pack your bags! :D

Your pal,
Fister

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Photoshop/Crowded-airbus.jpg

Randi here...

Good grief, what are they up to?? I don’t think I want to know. :eek:

sasvermont
07-24-2007, 06:11 AM
And my credit cards are gone! Yes, I think they have headed off for their own little holiday!

Fister, did you have anything to do with this arrangement?

I hope I hear from the girls some time today.

:eek:

jenluckenbach
07-24-2007, 06:27 AM
Little Kim, I have been looking high and low for you.....you NAWTEE girl!! How dare you run off! And with my discover card, too! :eek: Who else did you take with you?? Now I gotta go count heads! :rolleyes:

Medusa
07-24-2007, 06:53 AM
Y'know, when I found Yodie's pill on the countertop, I realized she had spit it out and didn't swallow it like I thought. The fur posse is up to something and she's the ringleader and this pic confirms it. I knew it! :p

Rachel
07-24-2007, 07:14 AM
What a hoot! Leave it to the cats to go in style. I see two who I doubt that their mom knows are missing.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-24-2007, 07:15 AM
Oh no....... my cats saw this picture and now they are all begging me to let them go too. Oh my, where is my purse??? H e l p !!!

Killearn Kitties
07-24-2007, 07:49 AM
Oh good grief! Nothing but the best for Fister and his pals. :eek: Would you look at the standard of luxury on that plane. Where are they going, I wonder? Hope their luggage goes to the same place. :p

Please do not scratch in public Samantha, it is very unseemly.

Sonia59
07-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Please do not scratch in public Samantha, it is very unseemly.

LOL :D Poor Sam, wherever you go, Meowmie is watching to you ;)

Laura's Babies
07-24-2007, 10:22 AM
All my girls are packed and waiting to go.. Boo, being the snob she is is not interested, saying she does not like being around other felines and will take advantage of the alone time here at the house.

Lordy, Giz is trying to get all her toys in her suitcase and it will not close, she is having fits!

RICHARD
07-24-2007, 10:36 AM
EDWARD?

Where are you?

(you shouldn't be in business class!) :D

lbaker
07-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Emmitt, elderly gentleman that he is, will try to keep the girls in line but NO NO NO... NOT A CONGA LINE!!! :eek: Oh my :rolleyes:

Barbara
07-24-2007, 11:22 AM
Oh oh- look at Tigris' face over there!
I have been away too much!
This will be expensive!

Kirsten
07-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Oh oh, I see Luna and Lily have joined the party, too... Better look for my credit card now, but I'm glad when they have some fun with her kitty friends!

Kirsten

RedHedd
07-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Ah I see that Mitzi is hiding somewhere in that picture! The little princess bounded off with my CC! Have fun, you pretty little thing ;)

Sevaede
07-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Isis says woohoo! She says she'll bring the nip and sardines! :D

sasvermont
07-24-2007, 03:41 PM
I just got off the phone with Miley and they are (all four girls) at the airport in Chicago, waiting for a flight to Paris. Miley said they will be meeting up with Fister and his assembled crew as soon as their plans allow it! I wonder if they will have side-trips as well. My gosh.

I have to admit, it is pretty darn quiet around the house when the cats are away. Too quiet.

I hope they go easy on my credit cards.

I wonder where their final destination will be?

Killearn Kitties
07-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Perhaps they are thinking of being in Paris for the last day of the Tour de France. What do you think? Oh dear, Paris is dreadfully expensive.

Daisy and Jessica are flying out tonight to meet Sam (obviously not BA, Auntie Barbara, they expect their luggage to be there to meet them at the other end :p )

kitten645
07-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Calvin & Hobbes would like a clam juice martini please. Hobbes is feeling a bit too "fluffy" for his speedo's so trunks are the fashion of the day. :cool:

jazzcat
07-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Ha! I just finished cleaning the house and cursing all the fur seven cats can leave behind, now just imagine being the poor chump who has to clean that plane.

How fun for the kitties though!

Edit: Oh wait, I think that's Rumor in there. What?? Where is my credit card?

cassiesmom
07-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Cassie took the last can of Friskies, my credit card, and she is off to join the others waiting for the Paris flight. While she is gone I'm going to have the carpets cleaned :)

Edwina's Secretary
07-24-2007, 05:15 PM
I just got off the phone with Miley and they are (all four girls) at the airport in Chicago, waiting for a flight to Paris.

SAS...I saw them at O'Hare this afternoon...and knew something was up! Four kitties with Vermont accents...not hard to spot!

Those E's....No wonder they were in such a hurry to get me out of town! You best be home by the time I get there!!!!

And Fister...first in line at the bar I see... :D :D :D

catmandu
07-24-2007, 06:44 PM
I wondered why Michael was putting those Cat Treats and Cat Nip in his overnight bag. I am so glad that my Senior Orangie is off having a wonderful time. Thank You for inviting My Oldie but Goodie!!

Pam
07-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Not fair! Not fair! My kitties have more of a life than I do! :p

Edwina's Secretary
07-24-2007, 10:12 PM
:eek: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/pc3e4f0fe1087b1024bb74edb52cbf8fd/fcb5bfc8.jpg :eek:

krazyaboutkatz
07-25-2007, 12:12 AM
I see that my Starr must have snuck out and joined the fun too.:) I think he wants to get away as far as possible before I end up taking him to the vet again. Please behave Starr and don't bite any one.

Randi
07-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Of course, they had to go to the bar first. :rolleyes: BUT, on the other level - I think it’s downstairs, is a lounge where they can chill out, and I hear the stewardesses are excellent, so we should not worry. ;)

Sorry I wasn’t able to warn you all about this, but when Fister is up to something, it’s got to be NOW! :rolleyes: He didn’t take time to explain anything to me. I have been searching for evidence of their destination, but Fister has left no traces on the computer. Let’s just hope their bags end up in the same airport.

A piece of advice though, I think it’s a good idea you put a limit on your credit cards!! :eek:

Tour de France!! Oh no, I can vividly imagine some of them getting their paws into these bicycles and cause chaos! However, I think most of girls will be at the fashion shows. :D Lets hope the E’s secretary will go straight from Chicago to Paris and get them sorted out!

I for one hope to hear from Fister very soon!

catmandu
07-25-2007, 09:27 AM
And I missed him the first time Juke Joint Joseph getting drinks for HH Lady Edwina Rose and himself. Hes a considerate Cat.

lbaker
07-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Emmitt says if I sent his passport picture he will pee in my shoes (brat cat is just teasing, he's much too much of a gentleman). I'll have to find a more flattering one to send you Randi :rolleyes: ;)

Felicia's Mom
07-25-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm sure that both Felicia and Beau will try to be there too!:)

Killearn Kitties
07-27-2007, 02:07 AM
Hello Randi! I am currently in Arras. I have seen lots of not-so-fit-looking guys wandering around in brightly coloured lycra, but so far I have not spotted any large delegations of PT kitties.

I shall keep my eyes peeled though!

lbaker
07-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Brightly coloured Lycra?? Not-so-fit looking guys? :eek: YUCK! Where the heck is Arras and remind me not to visit :p

Edwina's Secretary
07-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Men in brightly colored lycra....oh.... :eek: :eek: :eek: spider man perhaps?

Well...I am back home....and not a trace of the Es.....where are they?????

rg_girlca
07-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Thank goodness I don't own a credit card, but wait, I better go and check my little money vault. :eek:

momcat
07-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Ah ha! Now I know why Groucho and Inka were spending so much time on the phone lately. Agh...where is my crdit card?

catmandu
07-28-2007, 06:30 PM
And Scrappy 2 with a Huge Smile on her puss.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/jjmoodi.jpg

sasvermont
07-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I think they must be having a good time since there have been zero phone calls. They have a cell phone so there is no good excuse.

I wonder if they have met up with the others or if they took off on their own. I cannot believe Miley would hang out with JuniRose, anywhere, let alone Paris. Miley just doesn't share the same interests! JuniRose is probably off with Chloe, hitting all the local cafes. Lucy is probably lost in a park, somewhere.....and Miley is probably having dinner with some DUDE who can treat her just the way she has always wanted!

I hope they call tomorrow. I am beginning to worry. I should just cancel the credit card, that'll get their attention!

:eek:

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-29-2007, 04:35 AM
Just got a message on my mobile from Inka :

Don't worry meomie, we are HAPPY !!!

:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :)

Randi
07-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Well, I finally heard from Fister! :) They seem to be good travellers, and having fun. A few more have joined.

Here’s what he wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Photoshop/Airbus-trip-text.gif

And he sent a picture of the newcomers too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Photoshop/Airbus-lounge.jpg

catmandu
07-29-2007, 11:31 AM
The last I heard from My Travelling Cats was that they were hitting the Resort area of the Algarve which is on the soutern most tip of Portugal , home to many fancy restaurants and hotel.
Then I think its off to Monaco.

Edwina's Secretary
07-29-2007, 12:01 PM
I got an email too! From Edwina...

Dear Meowmie,

We are having a lovely trip...but meowmie....some of these kitties have NO RESPECT for their elders. They are loud and playing rough games and hog the bar.....all the time. Thank goodness for Samantha...and Fister...and Tigris....and of course my darling JJJ3.

I wish they would put the kids someplace and allow those of us who have achieved our golden years a little peace and quiet! (and clamtinis ;) ;) )

Oh yeah....Nitwit Eddie is fine...although he is becoming quite the flirt with all these cute little girl kitties around! It's embarrassing!!!!

From 30,000 feet....

Edwina

Barbara
07-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Good to hear that Edwina thinks Tigris is in the more quiet lot.... Surprising if you ask me.
I wonder where Filou is- it will not be easy to spot him with all the Vermont kitty girls around. And 4 Abys on the trip- sounds like a lot of monkey business!

rg_girlca
07-30-2007, 08:24 PM
AWWWWWWW It's so good to see my Willy, Poppy & Chipper relaxing. MMMM I wonder where Mooky & Nugget are? I hope they are behaving themselves.

I hope I hear from at least one of them soon. :)

sasvermont
07-31-2007, 07:58 AM
Here's what it said:

GOIN TO STAY A LITTLE LONGER THAN WE THOUGHT. HAVIN A GREAT TYME WITH OTHER CATS. HOW MUCH CAN WE CHARGE ON YOUR CARD? WHAT'S THE LIMIT?

JUNIROSE IS BEING BAD AND KNOCKING OVER ALL MY DRINKS.....

WE MISS YOU MOM. LOVE, MILEY

AND LOVE, LUCY, CHLOE AND JUNIROSE

P. S. When we were flying to Paris, I took a quick photo of two cats we saw in the sky. We were all a bit scared when we saw them. I think I they are two of my best buddies, remember Graemer and Gabe?! I couldn't believe it. They are staying at Rainbow Bridge now. They said to say hi to their meowmies, Sas and Robyn. How about that. They seemed to be happy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p95febdd29e94f78ab8e19f1e3831c6b2/fc93a875.jpg

=^..^=

lbaker
07-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Your furkids know how to text message?? :eek: Mine can't even type or spell as well as Phred :rolleyes: ;) :D

momcat
07-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Soncat got a call from Groucho and Inka. Apparently they both are having a wonderful time relaxing and catching up on all the kitty gossip. They said it's great hanging out with their kitty pals, the food is superb, lots to see, and those clam-martinis are the best.

Barbara
08-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Your furkids know how to text message?? :eek: Mine can't even type or spell as well as Phred :rolleyes: ;) :D
These are Abys- they CAN do that ;)

I am so glad they met Graemer and Gabe! :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Do you believe that girl of mine????? She has stopped off to visit the Killearn Kitties. Not much for text messaging...she loves the camera feature on her mobile...(what a surprise, right? :rolleyes: )

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pcec72dccef7c00f629b6b26c118edc22/fbaecf95.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
08-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Look at the pic Edwina just sent me!

Eddie is there too....oh...his manners can be a bit rough...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pb2f85eb9e8b85b96c18fc42f08e8133b/f9789104.jpg

I do hope he behaves himself around your girls!

Killearn Kitties
08-01-2007, 11:56 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p9b408ed2594aadbdf860654404edb0c8/f9672cf7.jpg
Ehm, I think he is behaving himself - just seems to be doing a spot of sunbathing.
And beautiful Edwina - always impeccably dressed for any occasion! :D

Edwina's Secretary
08-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Oh Eddie you silly boy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Is that a gentlemanly way to sit????

And you can see it is NOT impressing the ladies....

lbaker
08-01-2007, 12:24 PM
:eek: :o :eek: ;)

Sevaede
08-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Isis, who is not one for many words, sent a note..

Meowmie!

There's not much many on this dang plastic thingy. Thankfully I know how to get a dime out of a penny so I can still have fun!

I was nervous at first but now I am having so much fun cuddling and playing with all these other kitties. :D

Soni says he misses and loves Pawpie and you so much. He says to give you headbumpies, face touches, and love bites from him.

I've got to go schmooze now! I'll be getting a nice tasty drink and hanging out with all these other beautiful and fabulous cats! :D

Love,
Isis

Barbara
08-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Oh!!!!! Eddie looks as if he went to the Glengoyne distillery which is right next door to the Killearn Kitties' place!

catmandu
02-13-2008, 03:27 PM
And now Precious and Almond Rocca Baton Angels are taking the Pet Angel Air Bus , it seems like a long time ago that they were here, but t was only yesterday.
Thank You Randi for PMing Me the Airbus Thraed , and many interesting threads from before I joined.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_4f4d9b54.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=4f4d9b54.pbr)
My Angels and Pals.