PDA

View Full Version : Remember me?

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Hello Pt users!!!

I dont know if many of u remember me or not, but i joined this website cause i was just gettin my first chihuahua KIRBY. which was 2 years ago, well 2 years later after gettin my first chi, I found out one really isnt enough..lol.
Well now I'm a mother of 4 chihuahuas and proud and soon to be married. we(me & my soon to be husband) are both are obbessed with our four babies. So i thought since everyone shares there additions to there family i would share mine.

This is my first love Kirby, his a black and tan long hair chi (soon to be 2)
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa119/Chimomof4/2007_0712Image0022.jpg

My second love and my lil heart breaker Chewy(chewbacca) Blue fawn and white long hair chi
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa119/Chimomof4/2007_0621Image0005.jpg

My 2 new additions to my family recently, 2 lil girls.
First Misty a silver and white short hair chi
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa119/Chimomof4/2007_0723Image0022.jpg

Tiger Lilly both lil girls are sisters
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa119/Chimomof4/2007_0723Image0021.jpg

let me know what u think about my family! comments loved!!! :D

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:28 PM
sorry they are so big some reason they didnt size down, will work on it next time :eek:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3820/20070723image0003qm2.jpg

we took this so u can see how small the new ones are :p

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I remember you! Nice to have you back. Your Chihuahuas are all absolutely beautiful. Every one of them. My top 3 favourite Chi colours too!

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I remember you! Nice to have you back. Your Chis are all absolutely beautiful. Every one of them. You have three of my favourite Chi colours (tri, chocolate, & blue). :)

feels good to be back, i knew i wa missin something for the last 2 years it was this ^_^ i hope my next chi will be a merle but there hard to get hands on them i gues there some what rare, so not sure. all my chis are beautiful ^_^ and with big personalities :D

Sevaede
07-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Aww! I wasn't here back then so it's good to meet you! :D What cute little Chis! :D I have a black n tan Chi girl named Spanky. :D

chocolatepuppy
07-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Oh your little chihuahuas are just the cutest! :D

Roxyluvsme13
07-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh, I remember you! *waves excitedly*

Kirby sure has grown up :eek:! And your new additions are beautiful.

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Aww! I wasn't here back then so it's good to meet you! :D What cute little Chis! :D I have a black n tan Chi girl named Spanky. :D
OH!!! Spanky is so cute....how did u come up the name for her?

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Oh, I remember you! *waves excitedly*

Kirby sure has grown up :eek:! And your new additions are beautiful.

he sure has he acts like a mommy to the other 3 chis and last time we talked u were just about to get ur new puppy and i had kirby already
i tell ppl when they ask "how come u have 4?" i say one wasnt enough they are addictin and they have addictin personalities :D

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh your little chihuahuas are just the cutest! :D

thx, i go through an amazin breeder

Roxyluvsme13
07-23-2007, 10:44 PM
he sure has he acts like a mommy to the other 3 chis and last time we talked u were just about to get ur new puppy and i had kirby already
Haha, Kirby. He's so cute. He reminds me of Lily :D.

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Haha, Kirby. He's so cute. He reminds me of Lily :D.
i saw pics of her she is so cute, they look alike wierd since there 2 diff breeds

Roxyluvsme13
07-23-2007, 10:54 PM
i saw pics of her she is so cute, they look alike wierd since there 2 diff breeds
Yeah.

Lily's coat isn't as full as it's supposed to be yet. And people mistake her for a Chi or a Papillon :rolleyes: I'm 100% sure she's a Pomeranian, lol.

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Yeah.

Lily's coat isn't as full as it's supposed to be yet. And people mistake her for a Chi or a Papillon :rolleyes: I'm 100% sure she's a Pomeranian, lol.

u wouldnt believe how ppl say omg what a cute papillon....and im like no.....chihuahua lol kirby wll get a nice coat this winter and chewys will be nice 2, my 2 new girls are shorts hairs throu

Karen
07-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Congratulations on all the big changes. Yes, I have heard Chihuahuas are like canine potato chips - can't have just one!

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 11:45 PM
Congratulations on all the big changes. Yes, I have heard Chihuahuas are like canine potato chips - can't have just one!

thank u, its very true...sad part i want more but im gonna wait 4 enough for now :D

Catty1
07-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Hi - I am usually on the Cat side, but wanted to post this thread link for you - maybe you already saw the story.

CUTE! puppies! :)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=130909

Kirbys Mom
07-23-2007, 11:55 PM
cats are great i come froma family who is mostly allrege were gettin a cat here soon from my grandmother. :D

Flatcoatluver
07-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Hello! I remember you and have been wondering what has been going on with you and Kirby. Great to see you back!

Kirbys Mom
07-24-2007, 12:55 AM
Hello! I remember you and have been wondering what has been going on with you and Kirby. Great to see you back!

thank u, feels good to be back. me and kirby are doin great, we have had quite a journey since he was young, but it bought us closer together and i cant go anywhere with him on my heels. he gettin use to hs new family additions and doin great ^_^ :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-24-2007, 04:40 AM
Awww...I want another one :D . It is very nice to meet you. I just joined earlier this year so I was not on here when you were previously. Thanks for sharing your absolutely adorable babies with us. I love them all!! I have a chi pup too named Chopper as you can see below. Aren't they great?! Glad to have you here and keep sending more pics.

pssst Daisy and Deliliah---look it's new babies...I'll take one and you can take one, heck you take two and I'll take two :D Let me know what the game plan is.....

Kirbys Mom
07-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Awww...I want another one :D . It is very nice to meet you. I just joined earlier this year so I was not on here when you were previously. Thanks for sharing your absolutely adorable babies with us. I love them all!! I have a chi pup too named Chopper as you can see below. Aren't they great?! Glad to have you here and keep sending more pics.

pssst Daisy and Deliliah---look it's new babies...I'll take one and you can take one, heck you take two and I'll take two :D Let me know what the game plan is.....

i will have more pix later i promise, im a junkie at photoshop so i will do some stuff with that....chopper is so cute, how u come up with that name for ur chi?

no stealing :eek: my babies O_o

Ginger's Mom
07-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Cute pups. And you are right, Chewie is definitely a heartbreaker. What a cuite pie!

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-24-2007, 10:08 AM
i will have more pix later i promise, im a junkie at photoshop so i will do some stuff with that....chopper is so cute, how u come up with that name for ur chi?

no stealing :eek: my babies O_o

My husband and I ride a Harley. I posted a picture of him on here when I found out I was getting him and Taz-Zoee was giving motorcycle name ideas and came up with Chopper, it just stuck. When we looked at him it fit. SO now we call a big sounding name and our 2 pound buddy comes running:D

Kirbys Mom
07-24-2007, 10:15 AM
Cute pups. And you are right, Chewie is definitely a heartbreaker. What a cuite pie!

its really funny u think of a chi, ppl think they are mean and growly.

if chewy see somebody he will run after then to get attention and give kisses to anyone and everyone :D :D

Kirbys Mom
07-24-2007, 10:22 AM
My husband and I ride a Harley. I posted a picture of him on here when I found out I was getting him and Taz-Zoee was giving motorcycle name ideas and came up with Chopper, it just stuck. When we looked at him it fit. SO now we call a big sounding name and our 2 pound buddy comes running:D

very cute idea!

if u gus havent notice yet all my babies names end a "Y"

i heard they did a study that they fouynd a dog responds better to its name if it haves "ie" or "y" sond at the end makes the "eee" sound. so yea...kinda how i go a with names

Daisy and Delilah
07-24-2007, 11:01 AM

Awwwwww!!! Aren't they all just adorable!! Welcome back. we're always excited to see more and more Chis!! They are just like potato chips :)

WLP: The plan will be......... We'll use the same plan as always ;) ;) ;)

Kirbys Mom
07-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Awwwwww!!! Aren't they all just adorable!! Welcome back. we're always excited to see more and more Chis!! They are just like potato chips :)

WLP: The plan will be......... We'll use the same plan as always ;) ;) ;)

O_O (hides babies) lol

Sevaede
07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
OH!!! Spanky is so cute....how did u come up the name for her?

Heh, ty! :D

I was having a hard time thinking of a name for her. I was, originally, looking for a boy and had boy names picked out but nothing for a girl! I ended up bringing home a girl and started calling her Molly, Sasha, Gypsy, then Spunky.. someone mentioned calling her Spanky and it stuck! :D

Kirbys Mom
07-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Heh, ty! :D

I was having a hard time thinking of a name for her. I was, originally, looking for a boy and had boy names picked out but nothing for a girl! I ended up bringing home a girl and started calling her Molly, Sasha, Gypsy, then Spunky.. someone mentioned calling her Spanky and it stuck! :D

very cute! she almost looks like my kirby but her brown spots are darker than his, his brown spots are light some what cream. she is very beauitful lil girl^_^ :D

Vette
07-25-2007, 04:42 AM
For a second,, i thought i was looking at Rockylovesme13s dog. :o
adorable crew you go there though none of the less :D

ive got a Kirby too :cool:

Husky_mom
08-01-2007, 06:24 PM
sure I remember you........ and how to forget all the baby pics of Kirby when you were just about to get him........

what a lovely pack youŽve got now and glad to hear you are ok and all the good things going on now......

donŽt be a stranger.... weŽd love to see/hear more from you and your babies.....

I saw you lurking the other day (well like a week ago, but then -i went on vacations) good to see you posting........