PDA

View Full Version : Do you have room for one more?

Catty1
07-23-2007, 11:05 AM
One of our own PTrs has five cats she is fostering, which need homes.

Please see if you or someone you know can take just one. Or can she participate in an adoption fair with someone nearby?

Or even some funds...

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=130881&page=1&pp=15

Thanks.

catmandu
07-23-2007, 04:18 PM
I just wish I had room for one more.
But the room will go for Pouncer Roccalno , if I could ever convince her to come back home.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101985.jpg

phesina
07-23-2007, 06:45 PM
I couldn't bear to go down in the thread as far as the picture. But is there some way I can help? I'll send money to help get him tested and checked and treated. Perhaps I can help towards getting him a home..

Pat

Catty1
07-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Pat - the picture wasn't gross, to my eyes. His mouth looks a little messy - and it looks like there is a large red gash across the side of his head (up towards the ear) but it isn't bleeding...and that picture is taken from further away.

He's a lovely little orange guy! :)

If he is healthy, then she will need homes for 6 cats!

phesina
07-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks, Candace. I'll take a look in another day or two. I want to find out more about him and just what the situation is, to see what I can do to help.

Pat

phesina
07-25-2007, 05:50 PM
I looked at the thread, saw the pictures, and got updated on what has happened so far. Thanks, Candace. It's a heartbreaking situation, but I was touched and glad to see that Katie has gotten excellent suggestions and support and has come up with a plan that hopefully will make things better for this kitty.

I added my encouragement to the thread.

Perhaps we can help her come up with some ideas for the other five fosters, after this immediate situation is dealt with however it works out.

I'm very glad to help however I can. My heart just breaks when I hear of something like this.

Pat