PDA

View Full Version : Why is my car a target for vandalisum??

king2005
07-23-2007, 10:25 AM
It happened AGAIN, someone damaged my car... Someone left their fat butt dent on my hood... I had just arrived at a friends with Joe & I saw it, SWORE & just stared at it, wanting to cry... Joe said "I'll fix it, pop the hood".. He punched the dent out.. its hard to notice it, but I see the damage still.

I cannot wait until I'm out of that darn complex!!! My car is safe if I park it infront of Joe's place as the parking is by the street, but I have to park my car in the back...

First someone rips off my plate & the holder, leaving scratches all over the front of my bumper.. Then someone puts a stick into my passenger lock (its still in there, but it fell deep inside & I can unlock that door again, but the key hole is open, so when winter comes, it'll fill with ice... Then someone defalted one of my tires.. atleast they were nice enough to put the cap back on... now this :(

king2005
07-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I know I have one of the nicest cars in the complex, but thats all it is.. its nothing fance, its a grandma car... it doesn't go fast, its a girly colour (silver, grey in colour)... There isn't even a sterio of any kind in it.. its a big hole in my dash :( SO I just don't get it

wombat2u2004
07-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Chin up mate.....you'll be out of there soon.
Wom

king2005
07-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Chin up mate.....you'll be out of there soon.
Wom

Its just aggravating, cause I'm so close, so very very close to being out of that darn ghetto & then my car is a target again :(

Ron & Karen are planning on moving FAR away.. Joe wants out of Malton, as he cannot take the Ghetto anymore... We're all good people in a poop hole of a place... I know Joe will be at my place often as he cannot take Malton anylonger... I don't mind him being there often, as it means I wont be alone after work lol + it means I have someone to pester often hehehe

wombat2u2004
07-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Its just aggravating, cause I'm so close, so very very close to being out of that darn ghetto & then my car is a target again :(

Ron & Karen are planning on moving FAR away.. Joe wants out of Malton, as he cannot take the Ghetto anymore... We're all good people in a poop hole of a place... I know Joe will be at my place often as he cannot take Malton anylonger... I don't mind him being there often, as it means I wont be alone after work lol + it means I have someone to pester often hehehe

Yeah mate....I know. It's always annoying when people won't leave your property alone. It's usually people like that tho, that don't have anything of their own, so they don't know really of the value of things to others.
Hey.....get Joe to move in with ya !!!!! ;)
Wom

king2005
07-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah mate....I know. It's always annoying when people won't leave your property alone. It's usually people like that tho, that don't have anything of their own, so they don't know really of the value of things to others.
Hey.....get Joe to move in with ya !!!!! ;)
Wom

Shhhhh don't give away my secret plan!!!! ;)
I sooo like this guy :P

wombat2u2004
07-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Shhhhh don't give away my secret plan!!!! ;)
I sooo like this guy :P

Heheheheeeeeee......go for it mate. ;)
Wom

Karen
07-23-2007, 11:26 AM
It never matters, it seems, what kind of car you have. When Paul and I were dating, years ago, he and his roommayes lived in an apartment in Allston, a lower-rent but not too bad part of Boston. But one street that we parked on, the cars got vandalized all the time. One night when I was just there visiting, they broke the window in my 14-year-old multicolored Maverick, and the window in Paul's roommate's less-than-a-year-old beautiful silver van. Car was a car to them ...

king2005
07-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Heheheheeeeeee......go for it mate. ;)
Wom

I'm working on it.. He went to a movie with me that he down right refused REFUSED to see.. He told all his friends no & fought tooth & nail with them.. I asked him.. "I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight. I know you don't want to see it, but I wnted to invite you to see it with me anyways"... he said sure, i'll be right over... I was totally shocked :eek: He didn't really complain about going there either.. he talked to me about parts of the movie as we watched it, so that was nice :D He was so happy when Eumbrige (ya thats so not the spelling of it lol) was carried away by the centor people hehe So he had a decent time :)

Then he slept over at the place I'm stay at (he use to live there, when Ron found him on the street when Joe was 17.. So Joe is always welcomed there). He fell asleep curled up beside me during the movies, as Evon Almighty was such a bad movie & The Fantastic 4 was alright, but he was already sleeping so I didn't wake him. Had a fun pillow fight, the dogs jumping on my face was funny lol

BUT, I'm still too chicken to say anything to him :P

king2005
07-23-2007, 11:36 AM
It never matters, it seems, what kind of car you have. When Paul and I were dating, years ago, he and his roommayes lived in an apartment in Allston, a lower-rent but not too bad part of Boston. But one street that we parked on, the cars got vandalized all the time. One night when I was just there visiting, they broke the window in my 14-year-old multicolored Maverick, and the window in Paul's roommate's less-than-a-year-old beautiful silver van. Car was a car to them ...

Damn!!!

So chances are there are prob. a lot of cars being vandalized then... I'm glad I don't have a sterio in my car, as I'd hate to get a broken window!! I'm a month TODAY from my 25th b-day & my INS is dropping :D SO I'd hate for it to go up before it drops.. that would be a major killer kick in the pants.

wombat2u2004
07-23-2007, 11:41 AM
BUT, I'm still too chicken to say anything to him :P

Hmmmmm.....nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Wom

king2005
07-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Hmmmmm.....nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Wom

My anxiety stops me from saying anything... I've never had a crush before... I'm hoping to woo him with personality, so that he'll ask me.. Or will say something to a friend, & since they already know my view on it, they'll push him in the right direction :) He knows I'm sensitive as I've had a rough past, so he respect my boundries. I'm hoping I can get him into my company, cause then I can drive him home. Or he can crash at my place as hes home alone anyways & it saves me 14km of extra driving /day...

So I have plans :P I designed the format of his resume, so it can woo my agency so he can get the job! SO I am trying the best way I know how & what my anxitey will allow me to do...

Stupid me let my crush slip to Eva, so I know it wont be a secret for much longer... kinda my plan, kinda not my plan.. I just hope it works out :P

wombat2u2004
07-23-2007, 11:52 AM
My anxiety stops me from saying anything... I've never had a crush before... I'm hoping to woo him with personality, so that he'll ask me.. Or will say something to a friend, & since they already know my view on it, they'll push him in the right direction :) He knows I'm sensitive as I've had a rough past, so he respect my boundries. I'm hoping I can get him into my company, cause then I can drive him home. Or he can crash at my place as hes home alone anyways & it saves me 14km of extra driving /day...

So I have plans :P I designed the format of his resume, so it can woo my agency so he can get the job! SO I am trying the best way I know how & what my anxitey will allow me to do...

Stupid me let my crush slip to Eva, so I know it wont be a secret for much longer... kinda my plan, kinda not my plan.. I just hope it works out :P

Well......I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Jess. :D
Wom