PDA

View Full Version : bacon wont leave me alone today!!!!

inlovewithanimals
07-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Bacon wont leave me alone today which is unusual because he is always with my mom always following her not me!!!

Justin,

crow_noir
07-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Sometimes dogs are just like that. (Like how we like hanging out with certain people over others now and then.)

Other times they are picking up on something we can't sense.

Bacon wont leave me alone today which is unusual because he is always with my mom always following her not me!!!

emc
07-24-2007, 02:04 PM
I use to have a dog that would sit and stare at the door until my Mom came home, then she would follow my Mom around all over the house even if it was only from one end of the kitchen to the other end of the kitchen. It was as if she was tied to my Mom's leg ...... on a very short leash, lol.

Digital Paint Pet Portraits
http://dogshop.50webs.com

packofchi's
07-27-2007, 12:21 AM
My dog Peaches follows me around all the time too! Though in your case, since it's unusual, if you have any medical conditions Bacon might be trying to warn you about something (like a seizure alert dog). If not, well, maybe you dropped a piece of something tasty and he's hoping you'll drop more. I don't really have any clue. :D

summerpuppy418
07-30-2007, 06:32 PM
It could be that your dog wants to hang with you for a while.Thats a good thing!

KittyGurl
07-31-2007, 08:12 AM
I think everyone's dog does that. It means that they love you! ;) There is nothing to worry about. This behavior is perfectly normal.

inlovewithanimals
07-31-2007, 09:16 AM
packofchi's i do not have any medical conditions and everyone i figured it out!!!!!! little bits was stuck in the basement he was telling me!!!!!

Justin,

KittyGurl
07-31-2007, 10:20 AM
little bits was stuck in the basement he was telling me!!!!!

LOL. poor dog! :)

summerpuppy418
08-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Bacon just wants to play with you.He probably got bored of your mom and switched to you. You should be happy!